Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulation Priya on the completing a wonderful century...a first milestone in many more to come...
WIll update in a bit...
Avni
soaringskies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Heyo ol crooner people...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations priya for 100 th croonerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i can understand how it feels...when the little space u started a while ago has grown tday and achieved a milestone...because if i can be so hapiee nd excited 4 100 th crooner, i am sure u must be on cloud nine...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i read a few and m' still reading the initial posts... all of them are amazing...!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘
since everybody is sharing their story of being associated with crooner and how special the crooner is for them i thought i too will share...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
its an honour for me to write something on the 6th page of this thread...(because now i very well understand the reason for reserves and the excitement of having one's post on first pageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
i luved IPK from the very first promo...somewhere my heart knew, when the first promo was aired that this show will be a hit...!! Initially i used to watch the show on nd off..but from december ownwards i started watching it regularly and thus it became a part of my routine...i got so hooked to the show..that i started following facebook fanpages...😲nd realised that their are actually more mad people...even madder than meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† who love dis show like anything...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nd from those pages i learnt india forum exists...! In march i started visiting india forums...nd realised its a platform they have provided to people like me who love the shows and want to discuss them but since u can't discuss everything with people around u...as dey get offended with my obssesion for a fiction...dis place has provided me wid a whole new world of what not...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
i consider it a blessing to come across this forum...as i came across ur crooner...the very first place i look forward to whenever i log in...(nd disguise🀒 because i screwed my exams due to IF as it has also now become my routineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
so i randomly got in touch with the crooner...(i guess crooner 45)...i read ur analysis nd i was lyke waooo !!!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...but on second thoughts i thought people are so vellas to make an effort to interpret fiction nd write it up...!! soriee for dat though..!!!! but ur indepth analysis had actually touched me...that from that day ownwards i everyday come just to read ur crooner...!!
i read somebody's post and her story is quite similar to mineπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...priya i would like to share with u dat i feel honoured to write in dis thread for u nd d crooner coz my..first post was for u...u were my first buddy ( had thought you will not accept it...but you are such a sweetheart you didπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)..!! and my first p.m was also for you...though you din't reply for dat nd i have no complains either as i can understand you have a lot of people to deal wid...and interestingly i requested u for an index sort of thing...and here in this celebration thread the very first thing were the whole 100 crooners compiled together my wish has been fulfilledπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i am not at all good in presenting my thoughts and even for the matter of fact interpreting it.. but u give me a totally new insight and to view episodes with depth !!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
dis place is amazing...full of optimism, indepth analysis...awesome vm's nd amazing pictures/collages...d quotes...everything...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
i have learnt a lot from ur posts and still learning!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i want to thank u for making me understand...that how much depth a script of the show holds...and we can actually learn a lot about life and relationships from it...!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
i have not made friends yet nd neither i have directly interacted with you but dis place makes me feels lyke home ...!!!
i have enjoyed reading ur discussions..though i am not able to catch all of them...but all people out.. u ROCK...!!! nd i love other people's write up..too...!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
i am not at all a creative person so can't actually post pictures or vms...just expressing my thoughts nd feeling of pride 4 being associated wid a place lyke dis...!!
in d end...
a very hearty congratulations...!!!! may this space grows bigger and bigger and reach maximum peope out there...!!! u guys ROCK..!!!...nd so does dis place...πŸ‘πŸΌ
best wishes..
noor...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
PS- dis is my first long post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PPPS- i have tried to not to use sms language but sorry for any errors...!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dhkw - 12 years ago
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...res

Congratulations on the 100th Crooner
Priya...as always have no words...u sure have come a long way...was a silent reader n ur crooner was responsible for me to open up n connect to a wonderful n beautiful set of friends...i never knew this show could bring us this close that it has become hard to live without these friends n this space...
This picture shows the number 100 written in black inside a circle with a red outline.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDixdzaJYew[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtbJrphA9-o[/YOUTUBE]

credit...nishiinii & nutsie29

Edited by sejket2 - 12 years ago
sheanuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Priya and all the Crooner girls, Congratulations! What a post! Loved every bit of it!
This especially goes out to Priya for bringing us the Crooner and all the hardwork that went with itπŸ‘

We do reach new landmarks in IPK and so does Crooner on IF... 300 episodes coming up girls!! Let's gear up for the poolside romance and rain showersπŸ˜‰
AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congrats priya!!!!!
being a very lazy person I couldn't take part in the great discussion in ur crooner threads but I always loved them. way to go priya. keep the crooner coming and we will celebrate the 500th crooner one day inshallah.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
a bit of a serious ponder on the day you reach 100. read if you're in the mood. it is long, hopefully not boring, and i am praying it has meaning.

beena said something that i'd been thinking about since the morning.

"What I like in a good writer is not what she says, but what she whispers ...that's what you do."

studied mass comm a hundred years ago, where i first learnt formally about subliminal messaging, went on to become a copywriter eventually. i am the world's most failed copywriter and that's been a blessing. allowed me plenty time to think about things that matter to me, and stay in love with my tool of communication: words.

it's when you're trying to reach a whole bunch of people you don't know and who are far away from you, using things that are neatly called media but you have no idea how and where it's touching those you want to say something to, that you start to really think about connection and those who can reach humongous numbers of people and become that low brow thing: popular.

(notice how the moment we are "educated" we have to establish our preference for things more "intellectual"? ah that's another discussion.)

i have often wondered what makes "stars," what is the key to popular appeal. who gets through and who doesn't. in any field. shah rukh khan, me no fan, but he absolutely fascinates me. he cuts through straight to a part of us that doesn't even need words.

it's in what he whispers. i'll take it even further, it's what he whispers without even knowing he whispers it. that part is beyond logical control. it's in us, or not. no amount of learning can teach it, no amount of censure can curb it. and no amount of prayers can make it grow or diminish.

it's our subliminal give out. our subtext.

having written reams i know, subtext is everything. it reaches way beyond the rational. it is extra rational. like true spirituality. true love. perhaps even true hate.

priya, your crooners have that incredible subtext, beena's "whispers."

instinctively one decodes high energy, mind, focus, humour, fearlessness, love. and things i can't explain. they pull you right in. you want to keep coming back.

when my friends look at me with pity in their eyes for watching oh my g a hindi serial!!!! such a waste of time. what? you go to the what? forum!!!! you write there every day? indi, you're sure this is not midlife crisis? errrm, don't mean to interfere but don't you think this is becoming an obsession.

ptch.

how to explain to anybody the richness of the subtext of my iss pyaar ko or our crooner?

how much one explores in these two. how many truly important things one click, zzup, connects to.

god is in some gazes exchanged between a man and a woman.

heaven is in knowing someone read and pressed like.

crooners are not just men who sang in the fifties (sinatra declined to be called one wiki says), they are a woman who's got the whispers.

(if all of that made no sense, it's cool. as long as it said what it had to.)

Edited by indi52 - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail
Congrats. I am not a regular reader. bot the chrooner is something i love and do enjoy reading when i find time to peep in. Priya and nandalala do a fab job. Kudos
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning ladies! Catching up on the posts here - thank you for your comments!

Here's to about a 1000 more Crooners - I'm so soo happy!!! πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. For those of you who have not visited Crooner 100: please do so - check out the amazing VM - and read Priya's post - it's got some great news for all of us! πŸ₯³

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3093442
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

The first time I landed on Crooner was due to the thread name .. and I got stuck. It was sometime before Holi and then happened the 50th Crooner. Call me crazy .. but I actually took time to go through all the previous crooners from the link.

Views are shared all across the forum but what makes Crooner unique is its positivity. Though I hardly put up my views but I thoroughly enjoy the discussion on the go. Some of the analysis of Priya, especially, have actually made me think and re-think on the storyline and I was startled at the depth of her understanding. What I like most about Priya's crooner is she gives space for discussion not putting up a strong opionion .. there is no influence & biasness. Others supplement her perfectly, too. 😊
Just learnt, Crooner will be continued and I am happy that I will be able to go through this one thread of positivity whenever I feel like.
You are doing a great job girls. I am sure there are many like me who do not write much because we are lazier and you nearly write all for us. 😊 Keep the positivity flowing .. it is needed for the makers & the viewers, as well.
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

...Priya,Anjali, Beena,Anu,Sudha,Shweta,Suvi,Archu,Ishii,Suba,Nishi,Khushi,
Soni,Kalpana,Savvy,Gandhari,Sri,Divya,Indidii,Shivani,
Avni,Shalu,Zoha...n all ma phan grlz...

U guyz r priceless...Thank you for letting me be a part of ur life...

Edited by sejket2 - 12 years ago