Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Crooner buddies.. It's a time for a

Love ya all..
Desai09 thumbnail
Archu Jaan... ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

You did a marvellous job putting up this thread together.. I know how much you have been working on this.. I did try my new found talent to make something for you.. It's not very great, but hey I still wanna give it to you for making this Thread and making this celebration possible.

Desai09 thumbnail
Guys... It's time for...๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿฅณ

jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Priya...
Lots of Love Babes!! Thank You for what you given to a 'lost soul in a fish bowl'.
More tomorrow Girl!
---------------------------------
Priya,
I just realized ke your Crooners have given me such diverse experiences and I have donned so many roles in them ...
I have been an ArHi Non - Teenage phangurl on it (Duh?! Ofcourse) ๐Ÿ˜›
A regular visitor to Gutterland ..thanks to the able directions provided by some much loved buddies ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Yes ladies..you know who you are ๐Ÿ˜†)
Part of the KL girls Trio ๐Ÿ˜Ž
GH Lubhergurl ๐Ÿคฃ
Been a Marriage Counselor for You and your 'Na-Real Husband' when he was on treasure hunt ๐Ÿคฃ
All in One Awesome Space called the Crooner !!!
Thanks again Priya for this amazing experience. And I cant express my gratitude for the awesome contibution of Crooner in my life - The Crooner Buddies.
Priya - I realized you are the only one I have never sent a PM!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ (ufff ebar eta change kortey hobey..but atto bhyashtyo Queen bee ke arr trouble kor uchit hobey na hoyto) And yet I feel a strange connection with you.. not only because I admire your post.. but because I got to know little things about you through our interactions and I find each of them absolutely awesome!
Anjali (You have no idea how much you mean to Babes..becoz you got me here, the harbour in this ocean) - Your warm personality comes through every single comment and interaction, not just with me, but with every buddy.
My KL girls - Shweta & Ishii... we soo ROCK ๐Ÿ˜› (Aaj Kal toh log humse daartey bhi hai..dont believe me..ask Sudha & Sejal ๐Ÿคฃ)
Archu - you included in me in the 1st Crooner group PM..I cant tell you how touched I was with that sweet gesture
Suba & Suvi - For welcoming me with open arms, I was floored by your warmth
Beenadi - For always being around, for talking to me patiently... Hugs hugs hugs.
Soni - My Aloo poshto connection .. I adore your calmness๐Ÿ˜†
Mou & Nishi - The Gutter Detectives... Life would be sooo boring without you. and Mou.. you get my crazy bong oneliners..Thank god for that ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sudha & Sej - the GIF queens...miss you girls & your fun posts
Sanju - the baby of the group along with Ishii - Miss you & your crazy Gifs
Zoha & Shy - For your incredible gifts in the form of VMs
Kalps - Magician...Need I say more?
Gandhari & Indranidi - More Bong connection ๐Ÿ˜†... You are very very dear.
Sri, Shivani, Goldy Divya - I always look forward to catching up with you, love the positivity and yet realistic attitude you bring on board
Chotey - You know... I say enough to you already ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
In case I missed anyone, apologies. Am hoping to get to know the others more through the coming Crooners.
Ufff...Enough Now K! I guess..Thats all the Sentiappa I am capable of ๐Ÿ˜›... Virtual Group Hug should do the rest ๐Ÿค—
Edited by jakhushi - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shybabe

I need to give my loving speech...so I will have to prepare and come back...๐Ÿ˜†

Till then...Happy 100th Crooner Priya๐Ÿค— and hugs to archu for putting up this thread...and shwetha for compiling everything๐Ÿ˜ณ

Will be back..to bore you guys with my speech๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for your long speech itna lamba bhi muth bna ki mei padte padte sojaoo๐Ÿ˜‰ Love you ๐Ÿค—
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
abhaas mehta ?@abhaasmehta

@Shamsi_86 im sorry I din sit thru the entire show..sanaya ,deepali,maami,naani,garima and I. Were present from our cast