Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Di it was a Game and no one meant to offend you personally, it was all in the light friendly banter.
Di the categories were published before the Game started and anyone having any offense aap sab Archu ko tab bol dete, she surely wourld have changed that - it was put out only after sabne nominations bheje.
No one would have meant in seriousness and I can assure you on that - that way Bashing and Madcap were more offending Titles - (me personally wanted Bashing Title 😊), but Di, it was never meant in seriousness - and Spamming in this Game context is in Positive sense - u should have been happy about it - that so many of them think you to be such an Active member of the thread - that you take the participation with so much of eagerness and put in efforts to reply everyone. That way Divya too got I guess, its just the trend everyone would have felt who is seen more in the thread - so I personally dont get it why it should be in negative sense...they feel you so much more part of a Thread - being the TM of the thread, I should have stood to get it - but in all fairness I am least eligible, as I dont get to be on the pages at all - and thats me who should be embarassed about it !!!
Di, I chose to reply you, kyun ki aapne yahaan pe comment diya hai - else we could have sorted out other wise...Di it was done in all fun, between friends...
I am Sorry from everyone's side...please dont be offended, no one intended that - rest is your take, hope you understand. Sorry again that this had to happen on a Thread which was meant to be fun and a Celebration of a Journey we all have been part of !!!

Priya thxs for your response and your PM . I choose to write in this thread only because the results were declared in this thread. I am sorry to have spoiled the celebration thread and the fun atmosphere . Honestly, Priya I did't think I would win in any category so to object before about a particular category did't cross my mind.
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Arre.. I went away for a while and come back to get surprised like this! Whole atmosphere is changed here!! Ye ho kya raha hai!! We put up this thread out of love for Priya, the crooner and for each and everyone of us who are a part of it!! Matlab, maine tho isse almost AT thread for all the crooners mein convert kar diya hai, jaise jaise mushy msgs daale hai maine! 🤢 I dont mind that coz I really wanted to say it all! 😊

Tho phir aise thread mein, why would anyone want to offend or get offended!! 😲 Beena Di, we are really sorry if you felt bad! Waise sach kahoon tho mujhe tho koi fark nahi pad raha aapke daant se.. mujhe tho aadat ho gayi hai! 😛 😛 Waise if you have asked the question to us, I have to admit maine tho aapka naam Lady Madcap mein daala tha!😲 😲 Kar lo ab meri pitayi! Main kya kar sakti hoon! Whatever conversations we have had on the phone, usse mujhe woh title aapke liye best lag raha tha! 😛 Achchha ab aap gussa chhod do!! hum kyun kuchh bhi prove karein, we all know what you mean to the thread and to Priya!

Archu.. I am glad you amended the titles hun! It was seriously never meant to offend anyone!! In fact, I was a little scared about the Lady Basher thing but kisi aur ne object nahi kara tho maine bhi chhod diya!! I thought that would make some of us unhappy! And I was expecting to win it for my Jhansi ki Rani avataar!! tho isme kuchh gadbad hui hai! Ramanchi! Ramnachi!! 😆 Aakhir maine ye line use kar hi daali Archuuu!! 😉

Lets get back to our mutual admiration society guys!!!! Pillleeejh!!! 😊

amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Arre.. I went away for a while and come back to get surprised like this! Whole atmosphere is changed here!! Ye ho kya raha hai!! We put up this thread out of love for Priya, the crooner and for each and everyone of us who are a part of it!! Matlab, maine tho isse almost AT thread for all the crooners mein convert kar diya hai, jaise jaise mushy msgs daale hai maine! 🤢 I dont mind that coz I really wanted to say it all! 😊

Tho phir aise thread mein, why would anyone want to offend or get offended!! 😲 Beena Di, we are really sorry if you felt bad! Waise sach kahoon tho mujhe tho koi fark nahi pad raha aapke daant se.. mujhe tho aadat ho gayi hai! 😛 😛 Waise if you have asked the question to us, I have to admit maine tho aapka naam Lady Madcap mein daala tha!😲 😲 Kar lo ab meri pitayi! Main kya kar sakti hoon! Whatever conversations we have had on the phone, usse mujhe woh title aapke liye best lag raha tha! 😛 Achchha ab aap gussa chhod do!! hum kyun kuchh bhi prove karein, we all know what you mean to the thread and to Priya!

Archu.. I am glad you amended the titles hun! It was seriously never meant to offend anyone!! In fact, I was a little scared about the Lady Basher thing but kisi aur ne object nahi kara tho maine bhi chhod diya!! I thought that would make some of us unhappy! And I was expecting to win it for my Jhansi ki Rani avataar!! tho isme kuchh gadbad hui hai! Ramanchi! Ramnachi!! 😆 Aakhir maine ye line use kar hi daali Archuuu!! 😉

Lets get back to our mutual admiration society guys!!!! Pillleeejh!!! 😊

Matlab mere jeetne mein tujhe kuch fixing nazar aa rahi hai 😡 😡 Not done...
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amisuv

Ye lo.. ye kya telepathy hai bhai!! Main yahan post ke neeche mein chhotu sa indirect mention karti hoon aur ise hawa lag jaati hai!!

Main tho bas keh rahi thi ki meri aashaaon par paani phir gaya! Main tho badi khush hoon jo tune ise jeeta hai!! Meri Khushi ko tune kya na kaha 😡.. phir bhi usne tera kalyaan kar diya.. ek award bhi dila diya!! Aisi hai meri Khushi.. samjhi!

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ab agar koi fixing ki baat karega toh main bhi JKR ban jaaoongi, bol rahi hoon! 😡 Waise bhi subah se rant kiye jaa rahi hoon Crooner pe! 🤢

Shwe - maine aapka ramanchi wala dialogue bhi aaj Crooner pe use kiya waise! Ab yeh ho gaya na proper ramanchi!
😆

Aur haan, AT hi toh hai yeh... humara pyaar dekho! 😳 Love everyone who has posted on this thread and contributed to it - thank you so much for all your messages, guys!
🤗
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Ab agar koi fixing ki baat karega toh main bhi JKR ban jaaoongi, bol rahi hoon! 😡 Waise bhi subah se rant kiye jaa rahi hoon Crooner pe! 🤢

Shwe - maine aapka ramanchi wala dialogue bhi aaj Crooner pe use kiya waise! Ab yeh ho gaya na proper ramanchi!
😆

Aur haan, AT hi toh hai yeh... humara pyaar dekho! 😳 Love everyone who has posted on this thread and contributed to it - thank you so much for all your messages, guys!
🤗

Hayee sorry maine tujhe senti kar diya 😭 😭
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hayee sorry maine tujhe senti kar diya 😭 😭

Na na Suvi... Ro mat... Warne meri bhi aankhon mein aansoo aayenge! 😭 (As a certain someone would say, "cheesy"! 🤢
) 🤗
Edited by arch_nat1112 - 12 years ago
soaringskies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Hi - thanks for your post - we all LOVE writing long posts - and I hope people like reading long posts because mine are always long! 😆 I have seen your "likes" on the posts very often - and I hope you will post much more often! Loved your post and thanks for the wishes!

hey archana...i caught up wid ur name...4m discussions...i guess i am right...😛 nice 2 hear 4m u...😃😃
i completly luv blabering nonsense al d tyme...😆😆 since i am not an intellectual types so i am kind of bad at interpreting...and writing it...!!!!
btw...u have made dis thread beautifully...luved d initial posts...d pictures nd every body's write up...!!😃😃
i will surely try 2 post more often if time permits me...thanks 4 saying dat...😃😃
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Priya..maine itna pyaar bhara paigam bheja page 6 pe..tumne dekha hi nehi... hai re mere NK 😭
Aur abb bata bhi do tum kitna pyar kartey ho hum sabse 😉...
Now I know what Khushi is feeling...bas ek dil se nikli hui baat hi kaafi hai...
Now I also know what ASr is feeling.. itna effort (jo maine nehi kiya 😛) ...aur batati hi nehi ke "mujhey bhi aap se pyar hai 😉)...
Tere pyar mein hum sab kya kya na bana ... Ohh Priya 🤣
Disclaimer : This post is made becoz I had a tiring day and needed some fun..created my own 😛..If you get upset or apologise..I will personally put Shweta behind you 😈 🤣
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh. My. Dear. God!! Was so waiting for the right time to go through this thread. Have SO much to say! My tears are guaranteed...

Take a bow Archu, Shwets, and of course, the Queen...👏👏

TBE~