Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
4 in the morning, what am i doing here, oh but he looks sooo cute. ok have read till pg 48, baki tomorrow. goodnight all. oh it feels great to be lady phangurl,
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

shwetaπŸ₯³

lady logical and runners up lady romantic. are you a gemini? congratulations dear girl, to me you're always lady lyrical, though have seen that logic thing kick in at apt moments. and joint winner lady enthu too, you're on a roll, woman!πŸ‘

Lady phangurl.. you deserved it like none other! πŸ€— Di.. even I was surprised at the varied nominations!! But so so glad!!! And I am a scorpion Di..😊
Thank you so much!! Your words just made me feel all the more elated and enthusiastic!!! If not earlier, I am certainly on a roll now!! Lady lyrical.. sigh!! thank you again!! ❀️

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yes suvi,
humara wala leo.

πŸ€— to you.
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

so damn cute. now i'm convinced you're creative.

if i get it, will pass the secret knowledge to you, i swear on my right brained ancestors.

Indi and Kalpana:
Let me add you guys to my buddylist(I realized a lot of my usual interaction friends are not in my friendlist😲) and then I can send you a document that Anjali had sent me which walks you thriugh the steps of adding siggies or post URLs or YT links. hope that will help.
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Made a change on Page 38 to one of the titles. The intention is not and never has been to hurt anyone. This was all done in fun. If anyone had / has a problem with the categories, we wish we had been told earlier.
palak32 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

I know I am extremely late to the party😳😳. . .missed the thread. . .crazy weekend so was not on IF much
a big fat sorry guys. . .just saw Priya's PM of the celebration
thread. . .
Thank you for the invite guyz. . .even though i am not very vocal in the crooners. . .its still a big part of my time at IF. . .am beating myself over missing the celebrations. . .
anywho enf about me. . .hope u guyz had a rocking weekendπŸ₯³ing n ing

Edited by palak32 - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Made a change on Page 38 to one of the titles. The intention is not and never has been to hurt anyone. This was all done in fun. If anyone had / has a problem with the categories, we wish we had been told earlier.

Archu, I have sent you a PM please check.
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry,,am late...but Congrats to all the winners..!!!!πŸ₯³...Mere nominations excpt 1 or 2 were right...am very happy with that
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: beena14

Girls, I am very very upset and disappointed 😑 My question to the ones who have voted for me in the spamming category... ( Checking the past few pages I have figured out who have voted for me ) Do you know the meaning of Spamming , please recheck. Go back to the past crooners and prove it to me. I am taking this very seriously, I know it was a game blah blah ,for me this is not funny any more.

I was planning on sending out a PM and not using this thread to whine , but since the results are here for everyone's viewing mera toh nam badnam ho hi gaya hai toh aur gali khane ko tayar hu.

I am happy to be runner up in the bashing category.

Di it was a Game and no one meant to offend you personally, it was all in the light friendly banter.
Di the categories were published before the Game started and anyone having any offense aap sab Archu ko tab bol dete, she surely wourld have changed that - it was put out only after sabne nominations bheje.
No one would have meant in seriousness and I can assure you on that - that way Bashing and Madcap were more offending Titles - (me personally wanted Bashing Title 😊), but Di, it was never meant in seriousness - and Spamming in this Game context is in Positive sense - u should have been happy about it - that so many of them think you to be such an Active member of the thread - that you take the participation with so much of eagerness and put in efforts to reply everyone. That way Divya too got I guess, its just the trend everyone would have felt who is seen more in the thread - so I personally dont get it why it should be in negative sense...they feel you so much more part of a Thread - being the TM of the thread, I should have stood to get it - but in all fairness I am least eligible, as I dont get to be on the pages at all - and thats me who should be embarassed about it !!!
Di, I chose to reply you, kyun ki aapne yahaan pe comment diya hai - else we could have sorted out other wise...Di it was done in all fun, between friends...
I am Sorry from everyone's side...please dont be offended, no one intended that - rest is your take, hope you understand. Sorry again that this had to happen on a Thread which was meant to be fun and a Celebration of a Journey we all have been part of !!!
Edited by honeypriya - 12 years ago