Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
oh sure di, you all r welcome . i am glad i can bring smiles to my frnds.

Originally posted by: indi52

mou, no one can gutter like you, baby. congratulations. now guttering is your official duty, and you no kaam chor what. ummm, do you allow phangurls in sometimes?🀣

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ indranidi, left an answer for you, last pg of 100 crooner.
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

archana, priya, and all you smart, intelligent, cool babes out there,
you got me so right.

lady phangurl

(susmita sen ms universe "o" now on)

proudest happiest most ecstatic winner of this rare precious title. promise to take great care of it and pass it on to no one not ever. thank you, my daily dose of insanity girls, dear dear phangurls all.

i'd like to thank two leos for this one. one you know, the other one is not to be shared. teehee. a very good what the and unbelievable to all.

Congrats Indi Di πŸ€— Both of us winners, both dedicated to that special Leo in our lives...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
shwetaπŸ₯³

lady logical and runners up lady romantic. are you a gemini? congratulations dear girl, to me you're always lady lyrical, though have seen that logic thing kick in at apt moments. and joint winner lady enthu too, you're on a roll, woman!πŸ‘

archana

lady romantic wow. congratulations, lady very hard working and enthu as well. ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

suvi

o mighty drooler and and basher, khushi better watch out, 😑 i'll take care of asr when you go stalking her don't worry. 😎 😎 😎 😎

anjali πŸ‘

lady analytical, major congratulations. missing your analysis these days, what with two women driving the man i phangurl crazy. hope to see you soon. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€“

divya 🀣

please promise never to stop spamming, hugs my gold medalist engineer phangurl.

kalpana 😍

😍
now why doesn't this award surprise anyone at all? thanks, kalpana, for your wonderful audiovisual poetry every day, and those fab siggies. 😍

suba
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lady of the exclamation marks, congratulations!
Edited by indi52 - 12 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
please someone teach me how to use a siggie. please. frantic phangurl in need. 😭
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
☺️ the hugs ... the praise ... the love ... the encouragement ... the smiles ... the thank you's ... it is me who is really lucky to have you all !
Made this for all of you to share ...
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Congratulations Girls ALL deserving winners!!! πŸ‘

okay after watching today's jealous Anjali I have to go this way:

Waaay😭 mujhe kuch nahin mila?!?...

chalo koi gila nahin ... no problems you have awards ...

I have ASRπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ASR's reaction :🀣

thanks, gandhari. to tumhare paas asr hai.

gosh and more gosh, wasn't he just too much in that cake cutting scene today. i want.
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

please someone teach me how to use a siggie. please. frantic phangurl in need. 😭

I can make all the siggies in the world but still have no idea how to attach them 😳 can you help me when you figure it out please Indi x
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

I can make all the siggies in the world but still have no idea how to attach them 😳 can you help me when you figure it out please Indi x

so damn cute. now i'm convinced you're creative.

if i get it, will pass the secret knowledge to you, i swear on my right brained ancestors.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

CONGRATULATIONS & CELEBRATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHWETS, SUVI, MOU, ANJALI, ARCHU, SUBA, BEENA DI, CHOTEY, DIVYA, INDI and KALPS!!!!!
πŸ₯³
Hailaaa... Kisine mujhey analytical ke liye nominate kiya?!!! 😲 Unkey dimaag ka analysis kandega padi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dimaag ka ya gadi ka?

sorry, had to say that, it refused to shush down and stay quiet inside me. not very analytical indi.