Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ₯³

100 croonersss!!!!! milestone...!!!! and it appears like all this happened yday!!!!!

so ride down the memory lane...Started with dabaang.
.omg do u rem priya..the open party ,tequila shots and pooja???
looks like its happened yday!!!!! how much has changed...and how beautiful it has shaped into!!!

It all started with very few pages in the beginning...and day by day it just grew and as a friend seeing them grow and reach this level is surely a moment of pride and happiness πŸ€—

You are extremely talented...brilliant with words...Known facts!!!! In short u have the knack of putting things right across ..perfect poignance..pointing out faults appreciating things and what not

Then crooners had this super super following..crooner resounded with your optimism:,,,the abundant love for the show!!!!total passion and every post bubbling with enthusiasm :):):)

and suddenly patha nahin chala...50th crooner!!! 😊

and then now here we are 100!!!!! They are not just mere nos...they are moments...memories!!!! total ride with the show :):):)

Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain
Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain

It might seem totally insane to the world to see loads of people gushing over a fiction which has become an integral part of life.
It also appears extremely ridiculous to see how show affects each of them who loves the show..
and best part a forum where totally crazy , people like us who share the craziness connect...
and ur space provided a platform to share this craziness without any inhibitions and without anyone judging each other!!!!!

and i owe u big time not oly for this..but also the best buddies i have now...those friends who stand by each other in good and bad times...not expecting anythin in return
and this s not that easy given the condition we met virtually...Love u for that,,,and love all my buddies!!!! πŸ€—β€οΈ a loud shout to all of them😊

Thanks Priya,,,,,,,!!!!!***** hugs and kisses *****

and yeah ur crooner came at that time when i was in crossroads of life...u know that and so my love for it and this space goes without saying!!!!❀️
and now i wish u all good luck...making a toast to 100 crooners and also for those that s yet to roll out!!!!!

and last...doing something u like is very essential...good cos when we like something we put our heart and soul into it!!!! and no matter how it turns out we will love it
u know why am telling this priya :):):)
Read this somewhere...have no freaking clue where...

"""" Whatever you can do or dream u can...begin it...
boldness has genius , power and magic in it""""""

and haan rem my quota s not put into use honey...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

congratulations !!!!! Love u loads :):):):):) and yeah wherever u are,,whatver u do...
we are right behind u..u might not see us..but well u can always feel our presence..πŸ˜ƒ
itni asaani se tere peeche nahin chodne waali hoon!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love ya gal...keep rocking!!!! wishing u all the good luck and happiness!!!!πŸ€—β€οΈ

Edited by subiscs - 12 years ago
ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
..CONGRATULATIONS..
Priya,
on 100th Crooner..!!

Edited by ArshiRaiguptha - 12 years ago
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya dii.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by Ishii99 - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My fellow Mango Lover πŸ€— My dearest Priya πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by amisuv - 12 years ago
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€— Priya πŸ€—
Edited by smashitupsobti - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
It is necessary to write if the days are not to be slip emptily by. How else, indeed, to clap the net over the butterfly of the movement? For the movement passes, it is forgotten; the mood is gone; life itself is gone. That is where the writer scores over his fellows ;he catches the change of his mind on the hop.

Beauty, brain and talent are just few of the many attributes of Priya Sengupta. Her warm smile, and twinkling eyes, brings life to a room when she passionately talks about a show we all love.
And while she so fondly talks about Mr Sobti all we can do is hope one day Mr Sobti himself hears what Ms. Sengupta has to say.
What I like in a good writer is not what she says, but what she whispers ...that's what you do.
Priya darling CONGRATULATIONS on completing 100 Crooners . I hope and pray to god for your success.
We all crooner buddies ( here I go talking for all , but positive they agree) love you dearly . I admire your dedication , and passion you bring with you to the thread. I thank you to bring back the spark in my life which I thought was missing.

Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
Anjali, Sanju & C sweetheart's I am missing you three 😭

All my Crooner Buddies

I have been a stalker of the forum since 2006. Priya's crooners got me talking and now I won't shut up. I want to thank each one of you for sharing your talents , time , wisdomπŸ˜‰
Thanks to Priya's crooner have met some phenomenal , talented , witty, smart , amazing women. There are many I talk to some I don't, but trust me, I enjoy each and everyone one of you. Thanks for bearing and giving me the space to voice my opinions and discussing my concerns. We all have come a long way and hope our journey continues without derailing. Love you'll ❀️

Shweta thank you for compiling the Index and the themes post ( now I know the reason for not answering the πŸ˜‰ )
Archu you did an amazing job putting up this wonderful thread.
Shallu dear πŸ€— πŸ€— fantastic VM
Enjoyed all the write up's , collages , VM's buddies great job πŸ€—
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Priya and all my crooner buddies!! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm so proud and happy to be a part of this milestone.. 100 Crooners!! I joined in quite late but the journey from then has been full of fun. Thank you everyone for welcoming me with such warmth. Crooner is a virtual home now.. A home away from home. Coming online everyday to the crooner has now turned out to be a daily norm.. A single miss and my day feels incomplete..

Life has changed a lot after joining you all. My days and nights couldn't have been more fun. It was IPK which brought everyone together but the bond everyone now shares is here to say... Love you all.. *hugs*
Edited by -SH- - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy 100th Crooner PriyaπŸ€—

Hugs to archu for putting up this thread...and shwetha for compiling everything😳

Dearest Priya and to all my crooner buddies,πŸ€—

You know when I first stepped into this place called the crooner...the only thing that came to my mind was "A box of Jalebis"!!!πŸ˜†..I was afraid of becoming a diabetic with so much sweetnessπŸ˜†

This crooner is filled with sweetness , love, positivity, happiness, laughter, and fun!! I am blessed and honored to be a part of it..and thank you so much for making me a part of this crooner...and making me feel like its my home too.😳I am a very emotional person and extremely quiet personπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I know you all don't believe it when u see my long ass postsπŸ˜†...I dont talk much or take part in a lot chats that happen here, but when I get the time..I try my best to get involved...

Beena, Archu, Shwetha, Anjali, Nishita, Sejal, Kalpana, Avni, Ghandari, Khushi, Savvy, Zoha, Suba, Suvi, Ishi, Divya, Sri, Shivanu, Anu...OMG!!!! So many of you guys...and sorry if I dont remember more of the family members...all of you...you all are such wonderful people...out here...and we are all blessed to know each other...and

Hopefully...we will continue to keep in touch even after the show...

Priya, congratulations on this wonderful journey of your darling and A VERY VERY HAPPY 100TH CROONER!!!! Like I always say you are a brilliant writer and you have contributed a great deal to this forum with you opinions and discussions...I have enjoyed every moment of this...

This crooner is like a family to me...and I feel blessed!!!😳

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hey priya, 100th crooner...
lotsa love and hugs...πŸ€—
thank you. thanks a lot for providing this place for us to pen down our 2 cents on our fav show, fav ppl both on screen and off screen.
love to all my crooner frnds ...without whom my days r not complete...
my recent ill health has proved another thing too...
pata to chala mujhe miss kiya ja raha tha...awww i am so touched.
@ archu, kalpana, shwetha, suvi,ishii, suba, beenadi, shy...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
this thread is rocking...
it brought tears to my eyes...so can well imagine Priya's state...
priya as well as us are lucky to have frnds like you.πŸ€—
grt job guys.
ps: girls, pls pay attention to my learning capabilities..gifs and all.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mouramen - 12 years ago