Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

yaar im very slow with dramas! abhi to daam bhi nahi khatam kiya!

so you started Daam..do you like it?
Yeah im on epi 14! No, the story is good but the drama is so slowww :/ just like mej! lol
i hate mehreen jabbar she doesnt know how to direct -__-
starstruckk thumbnail

Yeah im on epi 14! No, the story is good but the drama is so slowww :/ just like mej! lol

i hate mehreen jabbar she doesnt know how to direct -__-

lol you need to develop more patience while watching dramas. 😆

I feel bad for you because you started watching Mehreen's work from Mata e Jaan..😆. otherwise she's one of the best directors in Pakistan..there must be a reason.
really? i didnt like mej, daam or doraha! so must be because of direction na?
i mean the story wasnt bad :S
or maybe its because her dramas are in bad quality on yt LOL
ermmm hows babar javed as a director?! i mean i loved MZZB but ive read bad comments abt his other dramas! and i was thinking of watching QET! the promos look really good <3

and i wanna watch anaa
but i cant find the first episode online :(
starstruckk thumbnail

really? i didnt like mej, daam or doraha! so must be because of direction na?

i mean the story wasnt bad :S
or maybe its because her dramas are in bad quality on yt LOL
ermmm hows babar javed as a director?! i mean i loved MZZB but ive read bad comments abt his other dramas! and i was thinking of watching QET! the promos look really good <3

and i wanna watch anaa
but i cant find the first episode online :(

I loved Daam & Doraha..and one of the main reasons was the direction & then the acting, story etc. I didn't like Mata e Jaan though..but that I feel was because of many reasons.

yeah, but Mehreen Jabbar is considered to be one of the best directors in Pakistan..but everyone has their own opinion. I know that Daam is up on youtube in very bad quality so not sure if that was a problem too. Daam is my most favorite drama though. From what I observed though, I feel you want action in every episode of a drama..😆..try giving some of them more time. 😆

Babar Javed is a very good director but the problem with him is that he directs A LOT of dramas. He's not only a director but also a producer so his name is all over television. So I guess he's a bit overexposed..but he definitely has a lot of good dramas. I think he's a better director than he is as a producer. Personal favorites directed by him would be Roag, Main Chaand Si, Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, MZZZB. & Haal e Dil
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
about Qaid e Tanhai...I haven't seen the entire thing, but bits of it..it has a good story but it's a slow paced drama.
Yeah i heard its very slow...I also heard its badly directed! But im still gonna watch!
Hope its in good quality...Daam was very bad quality and so was Doraha! :(