Drama Thakan on ARY Digital

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone watch this drama, Thakan?

I just started it & I love it...just finished the 5th episode & it's going good.

It has Saba Qamar, Saba Parvez, Bilal Qureshi & I forgot the name of the guy who plays Saba's grandfather, lol.

Saba Qamar is doing so well...I swear this girl is such a natural as someone else once said on this forum, it doesn't seem like she's acting at all. I also am seeing Bilal Qureshi after a while & he looks so cute! 😳..Everyone's doing a good job..the script is by Faiza Iftikhar.

Does anyone else watch it?

The OST is quite heart wrenching:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfsMdE_3bjo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My mom watches it and has pretty much told me the entire story, but I still wanna watch it from the beginning 😆
I love saba in intense roles! And ive always been fascinated with the OST! whats the story abt? lol
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

I love saba in intense roles! And ive always been fascinated with the OST! whats the story abt? lol

It's about this girl named Sadaf played by Saba Qamar who's earning for her entire family which consists of a younger sister & brother, her mother & then her grandfather. She has an elder sister who has a douchebag of a husband and dooesn't take care of her like he should so Sadaf also helps her with her expenses. Then there's Bilal Qureshi .. I forgot the name of his character in the drama..😆..he's Saba's coworker & the only friend Saba has & he tries keeping her sane & hears her out when it comes to her problems etc.

Basically the drama is about Sadaf, a female who goes out of her way to help her family as much as she could & even that isn't enough to satisfy her family. The drama focuses on the hardships & struggles she faces. I only finished the first 5 episodes so I need to catch up until the 10th episode..but it's really good so far.

Saba Qamar is carrying the drama on her shoulders..she's the main lead & her acting as always is phenomenal. She's such a natural to say the least.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

It's about this girl named Sadaf played by Saba Qamar who's earning for her entire family which consists of a younger sister & brother, her mother & then her grandfather. She has an elder sister who has a douchebag of a husband and dooesn't take care of her like he should so Sadaf also helps her with her expenses. Then there's Bilal Qureshi .. I forgot the name of his character in the drama..😆..he's Saba's coworker & the only friend Saba has & he tries keeping her sane & hears her out when it comes to her problems etc.

Basically the drama is about Sadaf, a female who goes out of her way to help her family as much as she could & even that isn't enough to satisfy her family. The drama focuses on the hardships & struggles she faces. I only finished the first 5 episodes so I need to catch up until the 10th episode..but it's really good so far.

Saba Qamar is carrying the drama on her shoulders..she's the main lead & her acting as always is phenomenal. She's such a natural to say the least.

If u are saying its good then I must check it out😊
Oh I love these sorts of dramas which are about hardships which a girl faces!
starstruckk thumbnail
yeah, guys do watch it. I just watched the 7th episode & it was such a heartbreaking episode.

By the way..Bilal Qureshi who's playing the role of Sadaf's close friend (who also likes her) is adorable. 😳

OnlyHope thumbnail
^ He is 😍
I saw him in the initial episodes and even his character is very sweet 😳
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ He is 😍

I saw him in the initial episodes and even his character is very sweet 😳

yeah he is. I feel his character as well as the grandfather's help keep Sadaf sane amongst all the crazy-ness.
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ Of course. As it is, she's bearing so much...how can people, your own family be SO ungrateful. Makes me so sad :(