new bollywood movie KARBALA

zehra786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Iran make Islamic Movies for the sake of knowledge & Awareness.
Bollywood is making for Entertainment and Business...😡
This is the email id- [email protected]

Send ur complaint to Smt Pankaja thakur
Chief executive officer
Central board of film certificate
Bharat bhawan 91-E walakeshwar Road mumbai

forward ur complaint thru mail and register ur protest against the release of the new bollywood movie KARBALA. We will not allow anyone to release this movie. this is not something like Mahabharat or the story of king Akbar this is Related to the Grand son of prophet Muhammad saww and we will not allow anyone to play his character and that too by a non muslim. So forward ur complaint asap and share this info to everyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tereliye06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm not trying to bash here cause I'm an Indian and a non muslim but why even hate Indians for anything? No one is telling you guys to watch our films yaar. Toh phir kuin itni saari nafratein? I don't wanna start an argument but I'm sure you have seen Jodha Akbar and Hrthik Roshan played an awesome Akbar who was a Muslim. Can we get out of this whole Hindu/Muslim for once? It shows what your thinking is. I love Paki shows and I watch them and if tomorrow someone does a Bhagwan Krishna's role that is a Muslim we aren't going to hate them.
mnmj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tereliye06

I'm not trying to bash here cause I'm an Indian and a non muslim but why even hate Indians for anything? No one is telling you guys to watch our films yaar. Toh phir kuin itni saari nafratein? I don't wanna start an argument but I'm sure you have seen Jodha Akbar and Hrthik Roshan played an awesome Akbar who was a Muslim. Can we get out of this whole Hindu/Muslim for once? It shows what your thinking is. I love Paki shows and I watch them and if tomorrow someone does a Bhagwan Krishna's role that is a Muslim we aren't going to hate them.

I do not know who "Smt Pankaja thakur" is...but here is why i would have an objection with such a movie being made.

I don't see how his statements in any way even infers that he hates Indians, even if the directors chose a Muslim to play the character of Muhammad sws (pbuh) grandson (pbuh) there would be objections and the same scrutiny. He says "this is not something like Mahabharat or the story of King Akbar", he could have said "this is not the story of Muhammad Ali or Shahrukh khan", he was just giving an example. You cannot compare someone who follows the religion of Islam with the person who spread the word of Islam to humankind. You have to understand that Mohammad sws has a high status in Islam and this matter would no way be as important or even debatable if the same thing was done for shahrukh/king akbar...

The movie "Mohammad-messenger of god" followed the Islamic belief, that Mohammed could not be depicted on screen nor could his voice be heard. This rule extended to his wives, his daughters and his sons-in-law. This left Mohammed's uncle as the central character (played by 'Quinn, Anthony'). In the completed film, actors speak directly to the camera and then nod to un-heard dialogue.

In fact, not having the faces portrayed of all the prophets is strictly forbidden for all the prophets. So you can see why there is an objection with his grandson being played by any human being...no one can play them...

When you make a movie about Islam, Muslims etc the reason why many are angered is due to the incorrect portrayals, the manipulation and sometimes reinforcing false stereotypes. This is why movies like "Mohammad-messenger of god" people didn't have a problem with Anthony Quin playing the role of Hamza (pbuh), why? because there was some assurance that the depiction would be accurate as" The University of Al-Azhar in Cairo and the High Islamic Congress of the Shiat in Lebanon were involved in approving the accuracy of the film." Therefore, it is more about the character being portrayed and the way that they are portrayed that bothers me, nothing should be more or less of how they actually were. But even in that we shouldn't be making movies in the first place...we shouldn't be taking photos, making videos that have faces in them in the first place, in accordance to the hadith...

So if the movie Karbala had the grandson being played by no one, with no faces and they did they same as they did in "mohammad-messenger of god" there would be no problem...

and by the way, islam is not exclusively only for middle easterners, it is the second highest religion practices in india... You said you would not have a problem with someone playing Bhagwan Krishna'what if it was in total bad light? What then? if you don't hate them, would you not be annoyed that the filmmakers didn't bother to research who this Bhagwan Krishna was and what his teachings followed. Moreover, the way i see it, you cannot really compare him because, i see statues, idols, pictures of him being depicted...you guys yourself make these and there is no rule saying that you cannot. In Islam it says not to make pictures of faces...i think there is a rule where you can't eat beef in Hinduism...what if krishna was shown eating meat...how would you feel?

It is not about who depicts it...it is about following the teachings, please don't get cultures mixed into this...

i hope this is explained well and i have answered your question...if anyone else finds something wrong that i have said please correct me...

Edited by listen786 - 12 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't even heard of this movie .. Where is the official website? Some news link ..story synopsis .. May be release dates just so we know it's for real and is actually being made about the Karbala tragedy ... For all we know this movie is set in the present day
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Is it just named Karbala or is it really made on Karbala?
51559 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tereliye06

@Tereliye06: Sorry yaar i understood wht u r saying but our religion does not allow this thing.. this is not for non muslims but for muslims too.. No body can play the role of our Beloved Prophets or our Holy persons because our religion does not allow this.. Appka religion allow karta hoga k anybody can play ur gods role but Islam me is cheez ki permission nhi aur hum muslims tolerate nhi karsakte k koi bhi (muslim or non muslim) hamare beloved Prophets ko movies me use kara jaye...

We dont hate anybody thats y we all r here on India Forum.. we respect everybody lekin hum apne religion pe attack nhi bardaasht karsakte...
islamy thumbnail

india are a disgrace and have no right to make such a movie. The movie would have background music and probably some typical indian scenes which would be offensive.

This karbala incidence is not a joke and those weird indians should realise. The movie should be banned and it is just being made for money.

Using bollywood stars is a disgrace who are impure inside and dont actually know the whole story.First indians should make a movie about their own religion before touching a thousands better religion(islam)

Iran made a karbala movie but they are shiites and respect the incidence and never showed any faces of imam Hussein and his family.

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Religion Is a very serious Issue. Hence, It cannot be discussed!
This thread can lead Into bashing..Therefore, I am Closing the topic!

Topic Closed.
PSF DT.