Hum tv new drama Mujhe Choo Lo...sat 9:00

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
who else liked the promo beside me?? looks like an intense love story.. I couldn't find the promo online else I would have posted it.. It stars Annie Jaffery and Noor Hassan.. they looked quite good together..waiting for it.. I'm always game for love stories and this one looks quiet intense.. maybe some people would have a problem with the content..Well it's not out and out explicit.. but it is kinda intimate for the tv.. the promo looked like that..

they played Aaromale (O beloved) who understands Malayalm in Pakistan??? 😆

It is a teleplay 😭 this saturday 9:00pm Est
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Heyy I'm pretty excited myself too.

Yeah, agreed the promo is a bit intense..today my dad was passing by as that promo came on & he started watching the promo..boy was that awkward. 😆

I wonder when they'll air it? every time I see the promo on television I wait for them to tell us the time & day it'll air, but they've been saying "coming soon" since the past 2 weeks or something
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Heyy I'm pretty excited myself too.

Yeah, agreed the promo is a bit intense..today my dad was passing by as that promo came on & he started watching the promo..boy was that awkward. 😆

I wonder when they'll air it? every time I see the promo on television I wait for them to tell us the time & day it'll air, but they've been saying "coming soon" since the past 2 weeks or something

If it is a late night slot I'll be more than happy to watch it on tv but we have the morning shows at night so that wouldn't be possible..

Honestly I don't mind intensity.. sometimes it is needed.. we can always refrain to watch it with our parents just to get away with the awkwardness... other than that We should have some intense love stories.. same behen, saas, shohar.. main pak gayi hoon..😆

the concept for this looks different.. kind a surprising element too how she gets up at the end of the promo and screams the guy's name while he has a sad smile on his face..

The promo reminds me of a tamil movie 3.. the one Kolaveri is from.. boy was tht a movie.. Superrbb like anything..promo resembles it..
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

If it is a late night slot I'll be more than happy to watch it on tv but we have the morning shows at night so that wouldn't be possible..

Honestly I don't mind intensity.. sometimes it is needed.. we can always refrain to watch it with our parents just to get away with the awkwardness... other than that We should have some intense love stories.. same behen, saas, shohar.. main pak gayi hoon..😆

the concept for this looks different.. kind a surprising element too how she gets up at the end of the promo and screams the guy's name while he has a sad smile on his face..

The promo reminds me of a tamil movie 3.. the one Kolaveri is from.. boy was tht a movie.. Superrbb like anything..promo resembles it..

I agree, I will definitely watch it regardless of how intimate & whatnot it may be. At times, the intimacy is required depending upon the script..so that's fine..as long as it's not unnecessary or over the top.

If you find out the day & time it's airing, do let us know here..I'm still waiting. 😆
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
some Mughay chool Pics available here
https://www.facebook.com/saadimran.modelactor
it will prob air around 28-30 of this month:)😊 its a very different and unique story i guess not been on the screen as long as i know...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
the story n all might be good.
oh and wait its a telefilm!

and urgh the actors are so baqwas, its supposed 2 b intense but the feel wont come, its VERYYY important to have good actors for intense stuff and they are below being amateurs at it!
Dont like either of the leads one bit.

Noor Hassan reads his lines off like he's reading his urdu adab kitaab
and the Dreaners Girl is good for nothing.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As Areena said its a telefim not drama.. I started wondering. :)

And agree with the posts above, the story seems nice and yeah intense...but its something new... so it might good.
But I don't like the cast at all.. I used to like Annie, but not anymore. I feel the story might be good but poor acting will ruin it. Let's see what happens.

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^exactly.
We're BFFs afterall 😳
hinaimran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
http://youtu.be/49HjH43kUH8 Promo Of Mughay Choo Lo
MakhannMalaai thumbnail