Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

427936 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it is glad to see them togather again but i hope we get to see them togather again in a drama...
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

show acha nahi tha?

i had to leave jab woh asher ka scene dikhare thay where he talks to fareeda on the phone.

no Every question was abruptly asked and then sudden jumps
The callers ques were stupid
The host was a pain in the neck
Meri call nahi laggi!!

not something i had expected man.
WORST SHOW EVER
427936 thumbnail

show acha nahi tha?

i had to leave jab woh asher ka scene dikhare thay where he talks to fareeda on the phone.

show was gud after all there was fawad and mahira but the host ๐Ÿ˜• she didnt let them talk and ask silly questions...
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

show acha nahi tha?

It was a big let down, all because of that lady, she wouldnt let them talk ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก Unkahi baathe reh gahyi ๐Ÿ˜ญ FM tried to their best, but think they were getting sick of that lady too, dont blame them ..
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya seriously!
Mahira was talking and then suddenly she is like "Ab break ka time ho gaya hai"
You aren't supposed to cut someone when they're talking. you're supposed to wait for them to finish!

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
but considering the fact that she was a morning show host... aisa hona toh nahi chahiye tha! :S
she must be used to guests calling, taking breaks, NOT INTERRUPTING!
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I love the way fawad said to ayesha k mujhe bolnayy toe daiin k phir mai baat kerlu๐Ÿ˜›,and ayesha was like haan haan sab keh do๐Ÿ˜†
427936 thumbnail
and she is asking silly questions i mean we have seen many interviews about humsafar i like to see they r taliking about themselves not so humsafar i mean the things whick they r talikng we already know...so ayesha u should ask some gud and different questions...
anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the show was not up to the mark or may b i expected alot frm the show cz of fawad nd mahira
ayesha omer was interrupting alooottt...i din't get to hear most of the things clearly๐Ÿ˜”
427936 thumbnail
actaully she was jealous of humsafar... ๐Ÿ˜†