Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
oh and the stilettos are to DIE for. Literally. i LOVE her fashion sense... or maybe she looks perfect in WHATEVER THE HECK she wears! ☺️ πŸ˜† ☺️
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rabz: I got it=)
Sunsilk studio IS coming to all the colleges infact it came to mine too but there wasn't any Mahira ! =P Soo yes its not CONFiRM that you're gonna have her ALWAYS i guess πŸ€“
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

<font color="#ff0066">MK was awesome, (for those who havent watched) and she went early she had to leave for shoot! πŸ˜ƒ *cough cough* shehre zaat! πŸ˜‰</font>

<font color="#ff0066">and san, OMG LMFAO! i bet yeh HS ka hii asar hai πŸ€” 🀣 chal koi nai, me is glad, u came home early though πŸ˜‰ LOL</font>
<font color="#ff0066">haan JOB! LOL bas ekdum se hogaya ;) free hoon na till september...</font>
<font color="#ff0066">FAHAD IS SO DAMN IRRITATING! why is he so over hyperventilating excited... uff he even flirted at times with her. i DO NOT like the chichorapan, the guests on the show, unki bhi khoob bezti ki! 😳</font>
<font color="#ff0066">ajeeb :S</font>
<font color="#ff0066">and... i had to say kuch aur... jo bhool gayii πŸ€”</font>

Seriously.. Khud bhi shaadi shuda hai.. He flirts with all the girls on his show.. Especially Mahira.
And yess he can be so badtameez towards guests sometimes..
For a while now, I'm not even his fan anymore.. He's some Overconfident Jerk now..
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sana ... <33

Got some parts not all ...:P

Mahira khan Love you baby <3333 Raat ko repeat mein I ll catch her defo ... :P
Sana can you plzz tell mee MK kon kon se Parts mein hai ??? If you havd done with complete show :P
serendipity. thumbnail
San, ikr? God, overconfidence ka overdose... I liked wha anoushey said, he kept on saying obsessive stuff about himself, hes so good looking and all... LOL anoushey was like... ek insecure insaan ki sabse bari nishaani =P i ROFLed at that πŸ˜‰ 🀣
BlackStar. thumbnail

<font color="#ff0066">oh and the stilettos are to DIE for. Literally. i LOVE her fashion sense... or maybe she looks perfect in WHATEVER THE HECK she wears! ☺️ πŸ˜† ☺️</font>

YESS YESS YESS! THEY WERE SO SEXY! HER SHOE SENSE IS AWESOME AND SHE DOES LOOK AWESOME IN WHATEVER SHE WEARS! <33

Crazy Mahira Overload Mode ATM..
I'm sorry if I scare anyone.. 😳
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahaandneha

Thank you Sana ... <33

Got some parts not all ...:P

Mahira khan Love you baby <3333 Raat ko repeat mein I ll catch her defo ... :P
Sana can you plzz tell mee MK kon kon se Parts mein hai ??? If you havd done with complete show :P

from 1-3/4
she came in the first part, and then, 3rd part tak thi, 4th part shuroo hote hi, she said bye bye πŸ˜‰ LOL
BlackStar. thumbnail
Noshu no problem..
1 to 4.. Just the beginning of part 4.

And Anoushey and Mahira kept on saying things about him.. Aaj toh kuch Zyada hi chichora hua hua tha Fahad.. Yuck!
I hate such guys..
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

from 1-3/4
she came in the first part, and then, 3rd part tak thi, 4th part shuroo hote hi, she said bye bye πŸ˜‰ LOL

Thank you Reeno ... :D Okay tell mee Fahad did ??
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

YESS YESS YESS! THEY WERE SO SEXY! HER SHOE SENSE IS AWESOME AND SHE DOES LOOK AWESOME IN WHATEVER SHE WEARS! <33

Crazy Mahira Overload Mode ATM..
I'm sorry if I scare anyone.. 😳

Is there ANY difference in our excitement!? =P LOL
more precisely, do i sound SCARY too?! 🀣 =P
im sorry but i dont mind 🀣
LOL
uff sexy her shoes were and sexy she is. i NEED those, u know, i just brought a pair of red stilettos yday 🀣 and they actually look sexy 😳 i was and still am the sober kind, i didnt like bright colors much either, but im trying all this and im not hating it, aajkal YELLOW and RED (shiny/glowy) wala is in, the glossy yellow? i brought a bag that color, my Dad, sisters and all were like.. AREENA, YOU? YOU? :O SUCH BRIGHT AND OOMPHFUL COLORS? 😲 and im like... yeah πŸ€” so? -__-
🀣