MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Heello.. When I saw the promo I thought Shaan was replacing Shaista's show but hard luck for me.. that was not the case.. she still does the show right? 🤢 while Shaan does his show on geo news which started on April 23rd and I happened to catch the first episode..Boy was I impressed.. He has such an expressive voice.. He is an incredible speaker.. he is one of those people who convince you on what they are saying.. he was simple, very graceful, said the obvious and it all made sense.. The first episode was indeed good atleast for me.. We need more men like that who can carry the morning shows with such finesse.. Way to go Shaan..

and It is not my bias kicking in even though I like Shaan alot.. I genuinely think that he was very good on the show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

649486 thumbnail
He even suprised me, he seems to know what he's talking about & isn't into checking out his accent all the time.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

He even suprised me, he seems to know what he's talking about & isn't into checking out his accent all the time.

IKR he was so composed.. Loved it..
His show any day over the wanna cheapos..
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I will agree with you!!
I even like Shaan as a person!!

diju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree, he impressed me a lot. He isn't like the many morning hosts we have, who just blabber on and on. Like what he said had a purpose to it. He knew what he was talking about. And omg his voice is so charming :)
649486 thumbnail
I just saw a bit of his episode with his family, Amna, Neelo it was a really nice episode.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: diju

I agree, he impressed me a lot. He isn't like the many morning hosts we have, who just blabber on and on. Like what he said had a purpose to it. He knew what he was talking about. And omg his voice is so charming :)

i knoww ehh.. complete Charmer..😳
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea i like Shaan frm the start...such a graceful personality...decent banda hai
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shaan is nice, just hate Shaista...he's good