Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for your love and support dear friends. Here is the next part I hope u will enjoy reading it.
The twist would be reveiled in the next update and I think most of u would like it 😉 but many a times there is a hidden pain behind a beautiful smile so be careful the twist might look good but...
love-Piya
PART 12
1 year later
Maan and Geet were superstars now. Maan had purchased the most expensive bunglow in Mumbai and he was living a lavish and luxurious life
He had totally forgotten about his past life...his struggles...his true friends...his daily routine of waking up Geet...infact he had forgotten his best friend or it would be more correct to state that he might only remember her name and that too just because she was a top actress
After that party Maan got loads of good offers and he was totally carried away by stardom to such an extent that he left his flat which he used to share with Geet the very next day and that too without informing her
He just left a note which read "The world is small we may meet again. Bye"
He didn't even give Geet an oppourtunity to capture his face for one last time properly
The first thing that Geet did was to purchase the flat which both of them use to share; she considered it as the last sign of Maan which would keep their memories alive throughout her life
She used to visit that flat whenever she missed him
As the days passed by Geet continued to kiss the sky of success but she always remained grounded and never allowed the superstar status to change her innocent and selfless nature
Prem and Adi were always there by her side but she still felt incomplete as Maan was so much lost in his new lifestyle that he had completly removed Geet from his life
His selfish nature had changed him completly and Naintara played her tricks well to make Maan walk according to her wishes
Today was a special day for Geet and she was not alone but yet she was incomplete
There were loads of people who were showering her with gifts and blessings but her eyes were busy searching for that one priceless gift...A YELLOW ROSE
Yes it was Geet's birthday today and Maan did not remember this day how could he when he had forgotten Geet long before...
Geet: Aapne kaha tha k duniya chothi hai hum dubara zarur milenge par Maan aapki ek jhalak paane ko meri aakhein ek saal se aapka rasta dekh rahi hai...socha tha shayad aaj k din aap mujhe zarur miloge kum se kum aapka wo anmol taufa mera Yellow Rose aap mujhe dene zarur aayoge par main ye bhool gayi thi k ab aap Maan nahi rahe ab aap superstar MSK bun chuke ho jiski zindagi mein Geet k liye na toh pehle kabhi jagah thi aur naahi aaj kabhi jagah ho sakthi hai [Uwere telling that the world is very small we will meet again; my eyes have started becoming tired as it has been 1 year since u left me I thought that maybe today u will surely come to meet me and gift me my most priceless gift my Yellow rose but I had forgotten that u r no longer my Maan u r now superstar MSK and there is no place for Geet in the life of MSK]
Geet:
"Jeethe the pehle jin haalatho mein wahi humari jaanat ki mehfil thi
Guzarthe the jin kaato bhari raho par wahi humari phoolo ki chadar thi
Khush the hum tere diye hue gamo mein phir kyun tune humpar khushiyon ki badhdua beker di
Ae khuda kya itni buri hoon main jo tune puri duniya mere kadmo par daal di par mujhse meri saasein chen li
Rehem kar apne iss bandhe par aur lautade inn aakhon ki ruthi hui chandni
Kuch aisi inayat kar de humpar k marne se pehle ek baar jee bhar kar samet saku unki khushnuma chehre ki roshni"
[The past moments of my life were truely my paradise
The path of thorns on which I used to walk were in true sense the carpet of roses of my life
I was happy in my sorrows then why did u bestow the curse of happiness on me?
O Almighty, am I that bad that u brought the entire world beneath my feet but took my breath away from me?
Pity me O lord and give me back the sparkling light of my eyes which has gone away from me
Bless me in such a way that I can capture the glow of his face in my eyes before shutting them permanently]
A lone tear escaped her eyes
She stood there like a statue when all of a sudden a beautiful Orange Rose welcomed her eyes
She turned around and was greeted by her dear friend Prem
Prem: Happy Birthday Geet budhape ki taraf ek aur kadam badanepar mubarakho [Happy Birthday Geet; Congratulations on taking another step towards getting old]
Geet hit him on his arm and happily accepted the rose
Geet: Prem ek baat batau tumne mujhe ye orange rose kyun diya? [Prem tell me one thing why did u give me this orange rose?]
Prem: Red aur Yellow ko milaya toh bantha hai Orange ab Red issliye kyunki main tumse pyar karta hoon aur Yellow issliye kyunki mere liye tumhari dosti se badhkar aur kuch nahi hai [If u mix Red with Yellow u will get an orange color; Red is important because I love u but Yellow is more important as nothing matters to me more than your friendship]
Geet: Prem...
Prem: Khabardaar ab dubara sorry kaha toh main jaanta hoon k Maan tumhari zindagi hai aur main yahi dua karta hoon k tumhe ek na ek din apni zindagi mil jaaye [Dare if u say sorry once again I am aware that Maan is your life and I hope that u get your life back very soon]
Geet: Kaash ek baar unse mulakat ho jaaye [I hope to meet him atleast once]
Before Prem could give an answer Ramu kaka interupped their conversation
Ramu kaka: Geet bete aapse milne k liye Director saahab aaye hai [Geet there is a director who wants to meet u]
Geet: Kaka unhe baitne ko kahiye main abhi aayi [Uncle tell him to sit I will come within few minutes]
Ramu: Ji bete [Ok]
Geet and Prem go to meet the director
The director narrates a script to Geet. The script had so much potential in it that it was a sure shot hit
Geet signed the movie immediately
After sometime the Director left. Prem and Geet go to have their breakfast
The Director goes to meet Maan.
Maan too could not stop himself from declining the project without asking the director the name of the lead actress Maan signed the movie
After the formalities were over
Maan: Waise mere opposite kaunsi actress kaam karnewali hai? Wo mere status ki toh haina? [By the way which actress is going to act opposite me I hope she is worth my status]
Director: Aap unka naam sunenge toh bahut khush ho jaayenge aapki actress Geet hai jo aapki best friend hai aur aapne apni pehli hit movie bhi unhi k saath di thi [U will b pleased to know that the actress of this movie is Geet your best friend and the lady with whom u gave your first official hit]
Maan: Geet...
Maan was lost in that one name for a second he changed into the same old Maan who was the best friend of Geet but this realization did not last for a long time
Director: Okay Sir ab main chaltha hoon [Okay Sir I'll take your leave now]
The director informs Geet that he had signed Maan as the lead for the movie
Geet was really happy finally God had fulfilled her wish she was going to meet her Maan...
PRECAP: DESTINY PLAYS A GAME WHAT WOULD BE THE CONSEQUENCES?😳😉😭😲
PLS PRESS D LIKE BUTTON N DO COMMENT
ALL THOSE WHO WANT A PM ADD ME TO UR BUDDY LIST
Love-Piya
Edited by piya- - 12 years ago
nats0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
maneet in for a movie again..
waiting 2 c wht happens!!
prem s a true frnd..
monika1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...n hope ki maaneet work together in movie.
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww Prem is true friend ,..Maaneet again in same film .let c what happen now
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just Loved the update...!!!!

It was Fabulous yaar...!!!!!

ANd I really really loved the poem sooo much...!!!!!

I had a tear in my eyes after reading poem...!!!!

It was mindblowing...!!!!!!

Luv ya sooo much...!!!!
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it
awesome

eager to know what will happen now when they meet each other
meettu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awsome update

hate maan to the core

nd want a bad downfall for maan
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
again maaneet sing movie
loved it
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
not surprised by his behavior...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
Shraddha.sinari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice maan is such a selfish creature. Luv prem gift a orange rose.waiting 4 next n also 4 DmG