Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kitty25

I think this must be an ekta kapoor's serial...in her serial always they show middle age couple romance..😆 even when they are 100years old they will look 40 and romance..😆

yes u r right..bade ache lagte hai is ektas serial
arshe81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking the chemistry that ARHi share ...only a simply eyelock gives us such high ...i don't think we need anything else..i don't know if i would like to see them lip locking in small screen..but whatever it is it should be done in  a tasteful way which is consistent with the situation and story line.. till date the CV's have given us superb romantic scenes , very palatable without much or any actual physical involvement..personally i have never been addicted to any hindi TV soaps or never followed any one of them as diligiently as i am following this one..i got hooked to the show recently during the payal's sangeet episode..(remember the khushi didi teri jetgi dewaane followed by the teri meri sequence)..after that there was no turning back ..watched and re watched all the previous episodes on youtube and joined IF just becoz of the show...in that one teri meri sequence there was no touching or kissing involved but it was like they were making love through there eyes and the screen was on fire..i am actually ok with flying duaptta's and rabba ve's as that itself give me such a high but i am not averse at them becoming more intimate ...only thing it should be executed beauuutifully with passion and taste and i trust that if the CV's do think of venturing on those territories they wont dissapoint us...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wtth 
sns never hd a honeymoon track what the article on about
anyway tfs
dont even like the idea of consumtion
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the post honey!!!
Yep nothing greater than Kushi's Duppatta & ARHI's eyelock...they speak alot ...😍
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
THE SECRET

A life coach book that Akshay Dogra and I have both read, seperately of course 😉 says don't ask for or pray for the things that you want ...
BELIEVE and it will be ... it always works for me so here I am 😉 picturing it now and there's not doubt it will be the prefect S word ...

Scorching
Sultry
Sizzling
Sultry
and Steaming hot ...

can someone help me - I can smell burning 😉

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article dii...

And who needs more than fying dupttas and long eye lock.. We all are already in heaven after Holy track and the confession... Where else can we go now?😆 😆 😆
Desai09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

omg dii i searched about something realted to hear patients and arnav and see what i found...

🤣🤣🤣 mods will surely ban me now...

OMG!!! are you serious??? This came on google search?? 😲 😲 😲

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lvishii

OMG!!! are you serious??? This came on google search?? 😲 😲 😲

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

exactly that's why i was too shocked...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Desai09 thumbnail