Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww tanx 4 sharing priya dear would love to c arhi take their love forward it will b happy moment 4 us and a slap to creepwa😉
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu

ohh the famous dupatta... how long will u be on leave... ?? now our khushi is back in salwar..u do ur work... fly fly fly !!! and u know ur destination..!!!

loved wat u said !!!
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

we got one eyelock confession this week and all are in heavens...sorry more than this we cant handle 😆😆😆dupattas and Rabba ves are enough for our satisfaction !!!

exactly
we got so many eylocks and cutest hug ever ,, rabbave in this week that we cant think of anything:D

for popularity never need hot scenes actually.
So continue drooling over barun and arhi:)
mumz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So true, looking forward to some more from Arnav and Khushi...There is one more article which mentions IPKKND in TOI crest.

Link below:

In a country where even episodes of Californication are left with more Cali than fornication, such steam is not part of the usual saasbahu drama scripts. Until a year ago, the farthest a TV soap went was to show a bride being handed 'kesar ka doodh' and nudged into a room by giggly friends. But over the past few weeks there have been intimate scenes in Star Plus's Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon and Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Color's Uttaran and Life Ok's Tum Dena Saath Mera. These shows too showcased the cheesy pallu-pulling, eye fluttering and necking that BALH played around with but they all stopped short of the lip-lock.

By the way, where were the intimate scenes that they mention in the article?

Edited by mouse72 - 12 years ago
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the article dii...
yaa as everyone has pointed out we dont require such scenes on ARHI as they are always foreplaying with their dupattas, eyelocks and stuff.
and their mere eyelock this week had sent us to heaven so that only proves the point.
what does these images suggest you...😉

even not just romance they do death stare contest too..

and see someone uploaded so aptly our condition...😆

credit----- savyferns😊

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

thanks for the article dii...
yaa as everyone has pointed out we dont require such scenes on ARHI as they are always foreplaying with their dupattas, eyelocks and stuff.
and their mere eyelock this week had sent us to heaven so that only proves the point.
what does these images suggest you...😉

even not just romance they do death stare contest too..

and see someone uploaded so aptly our condition...😆

credit----- savyferns😊

Your comment and I am dead seeing those visual...wait will come back with a better reply once I come to my senses...

girl we r heart patients...think once before killing us 😉
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
call me old fashioned lol but i like IPK just the way it is...eyelocks, duppatta flying...and yes i don't think Arhi need to do any more than that for us to go 🤪☺️🥳
Just take this week for example... and there wasn't even a peck involved!!!
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Your comment and I am dead seeing those visual...wait will come back with a better reply once I come to my senses...

girl we r heart patients...think once before killing us 😉

omg dii i searched about something realted to hear patients and arnav and see what i found...

🤣🤣🤣 mods will surely ban me now...
Edited by arnavandkhushi - 12 years ago
shagun_sarun thumbnail
hey,

thanks for sharing...😃

i miss those dupatta scenes actually😆
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Also makes us hope that with the changing Boldness scenario on Telly...we might get that in our show as well...and .the day Arnav-Khushi consummate their marriage...there will be Fire Brigades running all over the city !!!!!

Fingers crossed 😉

No sex please, we're Indians!

Shoma ShuklaShoma Shukla, TNN | Mar 17, 2012, 04.07PM IST

No sex please, we're Indians!
A still from Bade Ache Lagte Hai

Sex, sleaze and soaps in India can be a lethal combo. At least that's how it appeared when Ram Kapoor and Saakshi Tanwar got under the sheets and locked lips in what is being touted as the 'steamiest' love scene filmed on prime time.

Within minutes of the actual airtime of the much anticipated consummation sequence in Bade Achche Lagte Hain, the episode went viral on YouTube and has already clocked in close to 150,630 hits and counting. The 'love scene' is trending as a topic in top social networking/microblogging sites, with viewers making fun of the 'action-packed' episode, and even actor Ram Kapoor sounded overwhelmed when he posted online: @ramkapoor1973: "What a response to yesterday's episode. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you (sic)."

For audiences who are fed on the daily staple of prime time soaps, love scenes usually never venture beyond anything more passionate than a long eyelock (without blinking) between the romantic leads, the nubile leading lady landing in the hero's strong arms, or a flying dupatta that always lands on the hero's face (think, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Punar Vivah, , a marital consummation scene is the stuff that fantasies are probably made of.

Newly married couples on soaps are never allowed to take their relationship to the next level even after the elaborate wedding ceremony gets over, because the build up stokes curiosity in the audience. For example, Saath Nibhana Saathiya's honeymoon special track aired recently whipped up a TVR of 5 (its highest since its launch date) and Manav-Archana's consummation scene (which took place two years after the show went on air) was a high point of the show (literally), got a 5.5 TVR.

The last time a TV couple even dared to smooch were Raqesh Vashisht and Riddhi Dogra in Maryada, Lekin Kab Tak? in 2010. Other TV leads only have to be content with a tame forehead kiss or a peck on the cheeks.

In a country where TV is four decades old, where 130 million homes have TV sets, (of which 76 million have access to TV), and an industry that's poised to grow by 11.4% (2009-13), surely a little bit of kiss and tell would be the way forward? For everyone else, there's also that handy weapon called a remote that can be put to better use, should it offend sensibilities.

Priya 

Reading the title for a moment I wondered No Sex We are Indians and  I thought well I am darned as far as  I know India is one of the highest populated country in the world.  How does this happen then like they showed in old movies two flowers coming close or two birds pecking LOL 

Ashu