some sites are just hungry LOL
i know its not well written either
aajkal k authentic sources kam hogaye hain
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Humsafar hai hi itna acha, Star Plus is not even the quarter of a shit in front of Humsafar

i mean this virat manvi show and IPKKND honge, apne ghar main ache! :p LOL international recognition toh Humsafar ko mila hai, im so proud of all Humsafar related threads... :P

HATERS jealous hote raho 😎 :P
JEALOUS that dramas they like dont reach the heights humsafar has! 😍

OMG Reeno 100 % agree yar 😉humsafar is the best and i am so glad ke isne starplus ke drama ko maat dedi ooh now i am missing maat drama alaso

Humsafar is the best😉 best best best drama on television yeh pehla drama hai😆 jiske sath maine koi bewafai nahi ki 🤣

omg😲 what u r saying who hate this show 😆 are they are blind kya itne ache show ko kaise koi ahte kersakta hai 😆 feel bad for haters lolz 😆 🤣
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
K shows were also intentionally recognized.. and that time pak ppl was crazy about that serial and they really rocks..!! Miss them
for article i guess it's fake and for humsafar i watched some epi but as i watched almost all K serials so i found humsafar lil bit same as Kis desh mein hai mera dil and kasauti zindgi ki and pakistani serial never such romance and gussey wala hero when girl come back in his life after leap.. No offensive everyone has their own choice but i feel Maat was much much better then Humsafar 😊

and yes now i don't like serial in Star plus but yes sony serials are much better but yes star plus Old serials rock..!! miss them like hell

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one, tfs!
i love ipkknd and humdafar is good too, they have their own records and stuff!
Coco_Fictions thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Humsafar is so awesome! I watch Indian soaps, but me loves Humsafar and Fawad-Mahira and their acting so much!

The emotions and realism in Humsafar is so refreshing compared to OTT stuff in daily sopas, but each to their own I guess!
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
interesting that you dont have the same level of intense and logical discussions here as we have in IPKKND..
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is damn awsome.. i always knew pakistani serials can beat any serial anytime
which PK cant beat is the movies..
but i luv humsafar
im so crazy that i start watching it on monday on youtube and it was 2am in the morningi reached episode 7 untill that time
and i stopped as i had to wake up for work lol
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Humsafar hai hi itna acha, Star Plus is not even the quarter of a shit in front of Humsafar

i mean this virat manvi show and IPKKND honge, apne ghar main ache! :p LOL international recognition toh Humsafar ko mila hai, im so proud of all Humsafar related threads... :P

HATERS jealous hote raho 😎 :P
JEALOUS that dramas they like dont reach the heights humsafar has! 😍

There are no Comaparison between Pak-Ind Serials.
Everyone has their Own Likes/Dislikes. You cannot force anyone to change their thinking. Kindly, refrain from using Haters/Jealous words as It may hurt other sentiments.
This Is a Comparison topic, Which Is not allowed. Therefore, Im closing the topic.
Closed.
PSF DT
Edited by saher_90 - 12 years ago