Drama Humsafar beats Star Plus dramas records

humarinews thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It is noted that Drama serial humsafar has beaten star plus dramas single handly.Humsfar got huge fan falling in India. I read this article on a site which I want you all to read atleast once than comment here about HUMSAFAR craziness in subcontinent. Also this site has predicted last part of drama.

link is http://www.humarinews.com/2012/02/popularity-of-hum-tvs-drama-serial.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Humsafar hai hi itna acha, Star Plus is not even the quarter of a shit in front of Humsafar
i mean this virat manvi show and IPKKND honge, apne ghar main ache! :p LOL international recognition toh Humsafar ko mila hai, im so proud of all Humsafar related threads... :P

HATERS jealous hote raho 😎 :P
JEALOUS that dramas they like dont reach the heights humsafar has! 😍
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i love IPKKND and was recommended Humsafar.I love it. I still love IPKKND because I think it operates on a different premise and different constraints..
Humsafar operates under different variables. Hats off to the team who made it.. absolutely wonderful...
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yayyy Humsafar rockzzz😎🥳
and i agree with the each word they have said in the artcle..i dunno abt India but definatly in Paksitan..viewers has almost forgotten starplus..all i see around me from my friends to the family members and couzns is just craze for Humsafar and Fawad😍..Humsafar is simply best
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
There is a Indian craze about Humsafar, trust me, my Indian family is crazy about Humsafar 🤪and Khirad's and Fareeda's wardrobe 😆 So I called my family in Pakistan and told them to send over some clothes 😛 One of my cousins in India really wanted the Khirad's black kurta and white pajama😆
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fake article :P
it is sooo fake it makes me laugh . LOL...

7834 thumbnail
HUMSAFAR OR ANY OTHER DARAMA JUST dont compare them with indian dramas yar indian dramas yukhhh hate themm... un sab ki aik he story hoti hay.,. fazool 3,4 sal tak chlty hain ufff
PAKISTAN ROCKZZZ ALWAYSSS>...!!!!!!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, I watch Star Plus shows with a craze too, per Humsafar is just different...Idk why people just think it's a hype or us fans are bias, etc..I mean agar ek baat sach hai to hai..like just accept the fact?!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
editted for the better
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 12 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i do agree that humsafar may me making tehelka in india... however, i do question the authenticity of this article.. just the spelling and grammar errors themselves make me doubt its validity.