Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

landr4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
An excellent & one of the most detailed posts i have read. However i beg to differ with you on the reasoning behind arnav's forced marriage, if it was to protect his sister from the shock of her life, and therefore saving the baby's life, getting married didn't stop that from happening, the scum of the brother in law is still around, and his sister is crying buckets of emotional babble...so hmmm not to sure, but i still like your take on it.

Agree that shyam literally pulled the ground beneath arnav's feet when he spewed all that crap about not loving his wife and so on...males are always looking for a good fight, arnav is no different, shyam literally dragged and dared him to come after him with all he's got, (which shyam thought was nothing at the time hence his smirking like the devil incarnate) marrying khushi it was simply revenge (in my opinion), arnav being the successful man that he is, wants payback for being duped by his brother in law, and its been said revenge is a slipping slide, once your on it, you better be willing to loose it all, and arnav has done just that he put everything on the line just to get back at shyam, the rest of what you wrote was bang on and I have no doubt that arnav's character is going to grow and be better for it, if he can manage to survive these next couple of weeks or months without pushing kushi thru too much more, everyone has a breaking point, and i feel that is being over looked here by the writers, yes i agree with you on kushi's out look of life being positive and all but at some point she's got to break, its not humanly possible to not? No?I never thought arnav would physically hurt her, but hey she's put up with a lot of his pushing and pulling and all that, (for me personally this isn't any healthy definition of love, but it get the show rating so who am i to complain.)😉

I hope to see arnav loose something in order to understand the value of his relationships when he gets them back. otherwise i don't see no growth for arnav's character in all of this messed up revenge plot...

happy trails...
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey , thats a brilliant insight into what I would describe as one of the most beautifully written characters on TV, ASR.
Thanks 👍🏼
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Elysia,
I am amazed at how lucidly you have put together your thoughts. Like I mentioned previously, I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, all though I can't seem to bring myself to agree with what you say. But it always is interesting to read your analysis and I do hope you will keep writing such beautiful pieces.
I am sorry for not being able to have a discussion today. I am upset that I am letting a fictional show get the better off me. I was ready for Kushi going through heartache. I thought just like journey of ASR into Arnav was so subtle and palpable, I was expecting the CVs to show the same restraint in his revenge towards Kushi. But what was show today was the first time I felt IPKKND was not the same IPKKND I have loved so fiercely until Thursday of last week.
Again, brilliant piece of writingand Kudos to your writing skills.
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: landr4

If it was to protect his sister from the shock of her life, and therefore saving the baby's life, getting married didn't stop that from happening, the scum of the brother in law is still around, and his sister is crying buckets of emotional babble...so hmmm not to sure, but i still like your take on it.

True. She's still crying and hurting. But I think that in "protecting" her lies "protecting her from the truth of Shyam" rather than protecting her and the child - as in, he doesn't want her to experience the ultimate betrayal from a man who is her husband and the soon-to-be father of her unborn child right now. It seems that he's buying time. I don't know. It could be a mix of everything, really. His own fears, his need to revenge his sister, his need to punish Shyam, his confusion, etc.
yes i agree with you on kushi's out look of life being positive and all but at some point she's got to break, its not humanly possible to not? No?I never thought arnav would physically hurt her, but hey she's put up with a lot of his pushing and pulling and all that, (for me personally this isn't any healthy definition of love, but it get the show rating so who am i to complain.)😉
Indeed. Being human, even she has a limit. I believe that she is strong, but expecting her to endure each and every pain without breaking is unrealistic. I'm afraid that the writers of Indian TV do tend to either show their female leads as all-sacrificing superhumans and/or victims. I'm hoping that it won't be like that with Khushi. She has stood up for herself and denied Arnav victory in the past. She has chosen to do the right thing - even when it she knew that it might be comprehended as surrender (the resignation letter scene). I'm going to continue having faith in the writers though. Even if she reaches her breaking point, I'm sure that the writers will make her rise from the ashes like a phoenix.
Yeah, she's put up with a lot of his pushing/pulling. Hopefully she'll get a few pushes/pulls in now and then during this track. Or perhaps she'll get the final pull when the truth is out, and Arnav will have to woo her back 😆
I hope to see arnav loose something in order to understand the value of his relationships when he gets them back. otherwise i don't see no growth for arnav's character in all of this messed up revenge plot...
But he has already lost so much 😆 No, I understand what you mean. I think that losing Khushi will be what initially wakes him up a bit. Who knows. Oh, wait. The writers do.
happy trails...

Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misclog2003

Elysia,

I am amazed at how lucidly you have put together your thoughts. Like I mentioned previously, I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts, all though I can't seem to bring myself to agree with what you say. But it always is interesting to read your analysis and I do hope you will keep writing such beautiful pieces.
I am sorry for not being able to have a discussion today. I am upset that I am letting a fictional show get the better off me. I was ready for Kushi going through heartache. I thought just like journey of ASR into Arnav was so subtle and palpable, I was expecting the CVs to show the same restraint in his revenge towards Kushi. But what was show today was the first time I felt IPKKND was not the same IPKKND I have loved so fiercely until Thursday of last week.
Again, brilliant piece of writingand Kudos to your writing skills.

Hun, trust me when I say that I understand your frustration and sadness. Before IPKKDN, I was hooked on another show that was literally butchered by channel and writers. I decided never to become emotionally attached to a show/characters ever again. I really do get how you feel right now.
I do hope that things will soon turn out for the better, at least so that you can enjoy the show that you love so much. Thank you so much for responding so positively despite everything. I truly appreciate it.
an33sha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bump for your post.. :)
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an33sha

bump for your post.. :)

Thank you 😳 One thread can easily drown in such a wonderfully active forum.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Is there anything left for me to say!? 🤔 😆 😆 -- I love you for this because you could not have explained Arnav Singh Raizada in a better way than this!! 😃

Brilliant! 👏 👏 *smooches you on the right cheek* 😆 😆
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Is there anything left for me to say!? 🤔 😆 😆 -- I love you for this because you could not have explained Arnav Singh Raizada in a better way than this!! 😃

Brilliant! 👏 👏 *smooches you on the right cheek* 😆 😆

Aw, thanks, Anna 😳 *smooches you on the left cheek* 😆
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Elysia

Aw, thanks, Anna 😳 *smooches you on the left cheek* 😆

😆 😆

Dint you just love Arnav yesterday!? 😍😍 - Especially the Shyam and Arnav confrontation!? 😍