Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

381490 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

This my first reply/response on this forum. I liked your analysis so much that could not bear to be a silent reader...
Oh, wow. That is so awesome 😳 Thank you. Please do keep posting πŸ˜ƒ
The way you solved the mystery of Arnav is totally logical. I always felt that the marriage was not about Khushi at all but more like damage control or an immediate response to erect defenses for his sister..
You're absolutely right. Damage control. Brilliant way of putting it.
I totally agree that Arnav's past is what has formed his thinking..I think that his action comes from the fact that he spent his life gaining power and money so that he can erect a strong wall around him and his sis so no one can hurt them again...but what shyam has done opened his eyes to the fact that his money and power also couldnt stop his sister from getting hurt...I think blackmailing khushi into marrying him was an action taken by a man who has realised his defense wasnt strong enuff to avoid what he feared the most...
WORD, WORD, WORD! πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neverbefore

Just one thing...you've said that he doesn't feel Anjali could ever betray him...now I know this is hypothetical and may never happen on the show, but what if she does betray him?...what if she did make up the news of the pregnancy (which would have to be revealed sooner rather than later) or at least confess to him that she did hear him when he told her about Shyam's 'dhoka' and chose to ignore it?

What would that do to him?

I dare guarantee you that she would never betray him. Not intentionally. Not by mistake. The thing is that she doesn't keep any secrets between them. When she was in an accident, she sought out her brother, not Shyam for comfort. There's a bond here, a cord, that won't allow betrayal between them.
But Arnav is, for the first time, breaking an unspoken rule by keeping Shyam's truth a secret from her. That's another debate entirely.
To return to your question - hypothetically speaking, if Anjali ever betrayed him, it would, in my opinion, break Arnav irreparably. It would leave a wound on him that might be soothed with time but never diminish.
Anjali is the foundation of Arnav's strength. If she breaks, he breaks. If she leaves him, he breaks. His greatest fear is losing her. If she leaves, his world will come crashing down and he will lose what little faith he has left in people and love and relationships - is what I think.
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hey that was one fabulous post and great analysis. I feel pity for the writers...unlike many other shows here the writers have spent a long time establishing the characters but I feel very bad for them when people forget understanding they totally misunderstand it.

This is exactly what I've been thinking. The writers have spents months establishing the characters. It's unfortunate that after all this time and hard work and effort from the writers and the actors, we still haven't understood what they're all about πŸ˜•
I for one am enjoying this..hope the CVs dont squash this track becos of so much out cry...peopleshould stop interfering and telling the writers what to show..they know their job.
WORD. But I fear that with all the spamming that Lalit Mohan has experienced on FB lately from upset viewers, the writers might surrender. I hope not, though. Crossing my fingers. They know what they're doing.

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I read the whole thing... brilliant! what keen observation and thorough understanding!
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Both Anjali and Arnav are damaged because of their past and trust only one another ( I think if Arnav had told Anjali about Shyam - she would have trusted him).

Yes, she would have. Without a doubt. And if it came to her brother and Shyam, she'd always choose her brother over Shyam. Shyam knows this. It's why he, deep down in his black heart, fears the truth coming before Anjali.
They think of each other as the only family they have and hence are willing to do anything for the other person . It may seem that Anjali is clingy and possessive of Arnav... but he is all she has... Arnav too reacts the way he does because his sister ( somewhat a mother figure who replaced their mother) is all he has ...
WORD! πŸ‘
Layers and layers in all of these personalities... waiting for them to be peeled off to see what lies underneath ... hope that the story of Anjali's and Arnav's past is handled well by the CVs so that we understand the character and his reactions better!
I'm hoping the same. As much as I love ArHi, I really need the writers to focus on and deal with this Anjali-Shyam issue during this track. There's plenty of time to romance Khushi πŸ˜ƒ

svishnu thumbnail
Beautiful analysis. Just loved it πŸ‘πŸΌ
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant!! Super brilliant analysis Elysia!!

Agree with you 10000%!! Wholeheartedly! You have analysed him so well that all that comes out is Arnav is a human being just like you and me and has his share of flaws! And yes, it will be interesting to see how he redeems himself, becomes a better human being and fights his demons! And yes, he is no rapist as many have condemned him to be. I absolutely refuse to believe him to be so bad. Well time will only tell how the saga unfolds!

Thanks again for a wonderful insight into Arnav's character!
381490 thumbnail
@ Thank you, everyone, for the awesome response 😳
arnav21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ’”πŸ˜­ yaar first of all " HATS OFF TOO UU " πŸ‘ GREAT ANALYSIS !!!!!!!

I WANT SHARE MY OPINOIN WITH U ....
u hve just brought my thoughts into ur words...i had the same opinion about ARNAV...i ws nt able to write or explain as u did...GREAT JOB...

ARNAV is wrong nw . πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..BT he is nt a WRONG PERSON...πŸ‘πŸΌ

ARNAV : arnav is like " DIAMOND " ... he has gone through many tough times in life , he alone manged to built a own empire...so obviously the world has showed bad face to him...so he is doing the same with the world...wt he did to kushi was wrong ...later wen he realize his fault he is the one who is goin to make kushi life happier as much even kushi would hve nt expect tat...even in her dreams...AS IT A FACT TAT IS NT EASIER TO FIND A DIAMOND...it itself has should go though so much TRANFORMATION from a coal to a diamond...

KUSHI : kushi is like "GOLD " ...she is flexible...sweet at the same time gold should be beaten , burned to become a ornament ...THE PHASE which nw she is goin through will transform her to the real ornament...

so my pionion is GOLD (kushi) will become more precious after wen DIAMOND (Arnav ) will be added to her ...
and the fact is tat DIAMOND is valued and looks good only with GOLD...and at the same time...GOLD glows and shines only wen DIAMOND is added to it..

IN SHORT THEY ARE MADE OF EACH OTHER...both are like GEMS...so it takes time to get together...n needs time to be owned...

" this is my opinion...if im wrong or smething is wrong ..just ignoreπŸ˜‰

WHOM DO U THINK WAS UNFAIR WITH KUSHI – PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE😭

1. KUSHIS X MOTHER – who asked kushi nt to call her as maa, n she told kushi nt to show her face n she is ashamed of her .afterall she sacrificed her life for PAYAL who is nt her real sis
2. BUAAJI - who told kushi tat KUSHI is nt their blood ...and all tat she did for GUPTAS family was acting, n well planned..she forget the TRUTH tat she was the one who forced kushi to MARRY shyam, DOES SHE REGRETS FOR TAT...
3. ANJALI - who asked kushi u the one who told me the value of sindoor and wt u hve done nw
AFTERALL kushio did this to save payal and thouch kushi is nt aware y arnav askd her to marry ...bt indirectly KUSHI saved anjali'S SINDOOR.
4. NANJI - who asked the value of mangal sutr...despite of scolding and blaming ARNAV
5. MAMIJI – Wt to say abt her...she tho CHARACTER he DEELA hei..
REST PAYAL , AKASH , MAMAJI AND NK are poor ones...just shocked dnt kw wts happening
Still nt clear abt the situation...

AND LAST BT NT THE LEAST ...hamar ARNAV - MAN OF THE MATCH...
Who just went up leaving kushi to hear all NONSENSE from everyone...
BUT I WONDER Y ALL THESE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF BLAMING ARNAV...FORCING KUSHI TO ANSWER THIER OUESTION...i did nt give number to ARNAV BECOZ WE ALL KW ...
PRECAP – where arnav threatened shyam was good...bt my
TEARS TO KUSHI...😭

6. RATTLE SNAKE shyam – iss ko be i m leaving..becoz i dnt care abt him...n he should nt be brougth among these ones...THIS ONE IS MEANT TO BE DIED( according to the serial ipkknd)

381490 thumbnail
@arnav21: Thank you for the response 😳 Beautiful symbolism with the diamond and gold πŸ˜‰