Views

Users

Frequent Posters

381490 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nyxx

Well said, and a big hug to you for bringing this forward!🤗

Naw, thanks 😳 🤗
Youve done a brilliant job at not only observing Arnav Singh Raizada but also looking through his ways, his feelings, his actions, or the emotions he is surfacing right now. He will not hurt or "rape" or physically abuse Khushi, gosh why would he? He loves her and though he may not show that right now, but its there, and it will come out one day or the other. He may hurt her unintentionally, yes he will, but at the same time, he will be hurt the same, maybe even more. The man's broken, shattered, and right now, his focus is on Shyam!!
YES, YES, YES! 😃
So for now, Arnav Singh Raizada, go get Shyam and make him pay for all the wrong he has done to you, to youre sister, and to you're love :)
YES! Gosh, I could kiss you on the forehead right now 😆
Also, the writers have really developed Arnav's characterization really well, and Im sure in the future, it will be just the same. He will perhaps hurt Khushi, give her the silent treatment, and perhaps not trust her, which is justified because duhhh he did see her hugging Shyam (though she didnt hug him back...but he doesnt know that)...but when he does discove the truth, he'll have to make it upto Khushi. Whatever it maybe, Im ready for whats to come :)
I'm so kissing you on the forehead! This is exactly what I'm saying. This new track is such a huge development for Arnav's character. It's significant! The writers know what they're doing.
P.s Im glad I read this, especially since all weekedn I refrained from coming out in the forum, and yours is the first post I read. 😉
Seriously? LOL. Awesome! I feel special now 😉 😳

Word Count: 1

381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pingponglucy

Brilliant Post!! 👏

I completely agree with all the aforementioned points. Yes, Arnav does have shades of grey to his personality but before we start assuming that he is going to rape his wife or physically abuse her, we should look at his character and ask ourselves, is he really capable of it? To me, Arnav is a very forthright and honest person who does not mince his words, he tells it as it is which can come across as harsh or blunt but he is open as a book, easy to judge and depict and is not one to deceive anyone. Which is why i am so shocked by some of the posts going around on here saying that Arnav will rape Khushi, force himself physically on her, slap her around etc etc...That is so not Arnav!!
EXACTLY! Thank you for pinning it so precisely Clap
Firstly, Arnav is not even thinking of getting intimate with Khushi, the thought, i am sure has not even crossed his mind and if anything he will be the one to push Khushi away because as much as he loves her or wishes that this wedding took place under different circumstances, he is too angry and hurt by the idea that she has/had some sort of previous relationship with his brother in law.
Excuse me, but you're getting a free hug from me 🤗 You just totally nailed it in bold. Thank you!
I also believe that he was provoked into marrying Khushi, some people will have differing opinions here as to why he chose to marry her, why 6 months contract, was there no other way? In real life people do not make the most sensible of choices when adrenaline is telling you fight or flight! As to why 6 months and not an eternity, i'm sure the CV's chose that for a potential storyline for the future.
Indeed. He was most certainly provoked! I agree. And as for the text in bold: Awesome way of putting it Clap That's one of my main points.

Word Count: 1

381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YPNHK_kiFANno.1

When you put it like that'👏

LOL 😉 😳
I understand Arnav as a character much more now after reading your fabulous post. He has done wrong and he will realise it I'm sure, in fact he has realised it, part of it. You've just described all of his complexities wonderfully.
Oh, wow. That makes me so happy 😃 I was hoping that my post might give a bit insight as to his character - at least from how I perceive him. It really thrills me to know that you got something valuable out of my long, boring ramblings. Thank you!
Arnav and Khushi, two lost souls have forced themselves into a deal, now I hope they can help each other live life with understanding and patience. It's gonna be a while before things are sorted between them, but wherever the story line takes us, I shall just sit and enjoy it.
Word Clap
It's not all knights in shining armour right? I'm beginning to understand his actions and can't wait for this drama to unfold!
You're right. It's not. And that is exactly what makes his transformation that much more beautiful and exciting to watch. He's not the stereotypical hero. He's not even perfect. And who wants a perfect man anyway? I want a man who can break down like Arnav and fall into my arms, needing me 😳
I am eagerly awaiting this week's episodes too 😃

@incandescent: Thank you! 😳
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res

I wanna give u big hug 🤗

Thank you so much for this rational, practical, and sensical post!! With all these nonsense post flying hysteria around the forum, I was scared everyone kinda lost it!!

But here u came being the savior..lol!! But seriously you have put into words everything I was thinking just couldn't pen it down!! I agree with you on everything u posted because honestly I analyzed ASR if not more or less just like u did!! Creepy, maybe but true!!

U nailed it with the thought that he is a Man committing mistakes and doing wrong, but it goes back to the way he was raised and guided, truth is he had no one (anjali doesn't count cuz she was broken as much as he was) and life is a cruel and veil place, a place not meant for a teen boy roaming around alone, Life and this world turned him the way he is, Now He needs love and comfort to heal the wound life gave him!! The trauma of your parents dying, abandonment, rejection, helplessness, loneliness, will leave a bitter bitter taste in anyone's mouth and ASR was just a mere teenage boy!! I don't condone his actions and sayings either, but he needs a chance to redeem himself to understand that he has done wrong and then he will make up for that!!

Still I feel for this man, my heart cries out for him, thats why I cannot and do not accept the fact that ASR would stoop so low as some people are saying, Its just Not Him!!

Phew thats as much as i could muster up...a round of applause to you for dissecting ASR so well!!👏

Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 years ago
an33sha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis.. loved & enjoyed reading it.. hope ppl who are misunderstanding arnav read this, your post will surely help them to undestand who is arnav singh raizada.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi Analyzers

Brilliant Analysis!

I can always relate to Arnav's character easily! and everyone of his decisions seemed justified to me. The impact of abandonment is severe. One may not show it completely but it is a traumatic disorder to the whole mind/soul. I agree with the fact that its always been Arnav's situation that had taught him to deal with circumstances around him! and when, a person like Arnav or ASR goes through that stress from childhood, they don't believe in in kind of God or anything.

I can always put myself in Arnav's shoes, because his character totally resembles to mine. The thoughts are usually so tangled like emotions that its hard to figure out and the only way to deal with it seems like control over ourselves as well as others.

Anger, thats the only way out i see, and thats what keeps Arnav going too. The kind of past he had is not too old for me either and I'm glad you brought those points up so people could stop judging the personalities and realize the inner turmoil of that person.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this is the single most amazing insight into ASR and Khushi's characters. You deserve a standing ovation. Brilliant and super awesome.
Grendel thumbnail
Well-reasoned and succinctly analyzed. It was a pleasure to read your analysis.
rosegold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A big-big hug from me to you 🤗
I was going crazy seeing all those disgusting posts abt rape n abuse. I was really wondering what people have been watching for last 8-9 months. U say u love the show n the lead characters. I ask what did you see in them? This is what they have understood abt Arnav Singh Raizada?
He is hurt, feels betrayed, shocked beyond words, his whole life has become upside down. How else is he supposed to react?

I really hope after reading your post, this insight on ASR will help them understand his character better. Why speculate, why not just wait n watch how this fabulous story unfolds.

One again, thanks for this post. Love this char even more, felt his pain like mine. Though its a fictional, Ast feels Di cl
rosegold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A big-big hug from me to you 🤗
I was going crazy seeing all those disgusting posts abt rape n abuse. I was really wondering what people have been watching for last 8-9 months. They say they love the show n the lead characters. I ask what did they see in them? This is what they have understood abt Arnav Singh Raizada? Really, is that all you see?
He is hurt, feels betrayed, shocked beyond words, his whole life has become upside down. How else is he supposed to react?

I really hope after reading your post, this insight on ASR will help them understand his character better. Why speculate, why not just wait n watch how this fabulous story unfolds.

One again, thanks for this post. Love this character even more, felt his pain like mine. Though its a fictional, Asr feels so real! Kudos to CVs for making him and to Barun Sobti for making him so believable n real on screen.