Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishsar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome analysis, though being a woman, I am feeling very bad for khushi, I believe arnav's character will never really hurt/rape khushi, but by the time he realizes his folly, he might have to really go to great lengths to get his love back. I would envision khushi leaving him, finding(analyzing herself), take her time, find her inner self, rather than just give in to his apology and arnav have to patiently wait and woo her back(at that time, i will feel really bad for arnav😊), just love Barun...
Edited by ishsar - 12 years ago
pingponglucy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant Post!! πŸ‘

I completely agree with all the aforementioned points. Yes, Arnav does have shades of grey to his personality but before we start assuming that he is going to rape his wife or physically abuse her, we should look at his character and ask ourselves, is he really capable of it? To me, Arnav is a very forthright and honest person who does not mince his words, he tells it as it is which can come across as harsh or blunt but he is open as a book, easy to judge and depict and is not one to deceive anyone. Which is why i am so shocked by some of the posts going around on here saying that Arnav will rape Khushi, force himself physically on her, slap her around etc etc...That is so not Arnav!! Firstly, Arnav is not even thinking of getting intimate with Khushi, the thought, i am sure has not even crossed his mind and if anything he will be the one to push Khushi away because as much as he loves her or wishes that this wedding took place under different circumstances, he is too angry and hurt by the idea that she has/had some sort of previous relationship with his brother in law.

I also believe that he was provoked into marrying Khushi, some people will have differing opinions here as to why he chose to marry her, why 6 months contract, was there no other way? In real life people do not make the most sensible of choices when adrenaline is telling you fight or flight! As to why 6 months and not an eternity, i'm sure the CV's chose that for a potential storyline for the future.

devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis! And let us not forget that intricate strength of Khushi. And her faith in God, which made her resist Shyam's advances. Her only weakness is Arnav...
381490 thumbnail
Oh, wow. I was certain that my post would drown somewhere in the forum, but you guys are so quick to respond. I'll be replying one at a time, asap. Thank you so much 😳
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
.khanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Brillant and one of the best posts about ASR i have ever readπŸ‘
Hats off to you
Love you for saying thatπŸ˜†
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: true-blue

Can I tell you I love you? πŸ˜† Yes...? You won't think me too forward? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL πŸ˜† You can, yes. Let's add a free hug as well πŸ€—
Isn't life all about the choices, we as humans, make. Every one has to deal with the consequences, be it Arnav or Khushi.
Word. That is exactly my point. Life is full of choices. We wouldn't be human if we didn't make the wrong ones every once in a while. We all wear our own crosses, and take the consequences of our choices.
I am not ashamed to admit that I am chomping at the bit, trying to see how the story unfolds.
LMAO πŸ˜† Me too. Trust me. Me too!
Again, loved you for penning your thoughts! Hope you'll continue to write, so I can comment. Take care!
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ You take care too, hun.

Word Count: 1

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Very well written πŸ‘
381490 thumbnail

@hanab29: Thank you, hun. I'm glad that my post provided something new for you 😳

@sree07: Awesome πŸ˜ƒ Can't believe my boring post did that for you 😳 Thanks so much for responding.
@adeeti10: Word! We're all flawed. It's what makes us human.
@Keshriya: I am so happy to hear that you find my post insightful. It's what I hoped it'd be, but I wasn't sure if people would be able to make sense of my ramblings 😳 You're right on. The writers would never show Arnav abusing Khushi in any way. That's not in his character.
@moon_mine: Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
@lovekkg: LMAO. Thanks, hun. I didn't have much to base my analysis on. I had to think a lot and turn things over in my head πŸ˜† Which isn't always easy because something's always turning inside my head πŸ˜†
@savvy76: You're welcome πŸ˜ƒ And thank you for taking the time to read my post 😳
@ishsar: Oh, yes. Even I feel bad for Khushi πŸ˜• Maybe I should write an analysis on her next. Kidding. But on a serious note, I have some severe issues with Garima and Buaji 🀒
@devsum: Word 😳
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
When you put it like thatβ€¦πŸ‘

I understand Arnav as a character much more now after reading your fabulous post. He has done wrong and he will realise it I'm sure, in fact he has realised it, part of it. You've just described all of his complexities wonderfully.

Arnav and Khushi, two lost souls have forced themselves into a deal, now I hope they can help each other live life with understanding and patience. It's gonna be a while before things are sorted between them, but wherever the story line takes us, I shall just sit and enjoy it.

It's not all knights in shining armour right? I'm beginning to understand his actions and can't wait for this drama to unfold!

381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjudreamz

I was surprised the way people for last two are predicying about Arnav like rapist, he will force her to the bed, somebody even posted a newpaper article that channel broadcast will never allow domestic violence. All are going hysterical even they dont know what is coming up in next episode. Do mind giving me a break for jesus christ.

I found it frustratingly funny. That people deemed him a potential rapist and wife-beater even before the track has really unfolded. But more so that they'd even consider him a rapist and wife-beater to begin with πŸ˜† We're talking about a man who falls in his sister's lap like a broken doll and weeps, needing love and comfort. That man is going to rape and beat up his wife? πŸ˜†
I hope people understand that they both are FLAWED characters and thats what make them beautiful and interesting. These CVs really have logical for even action. We need to give them time and bail them out sometimes as well.
WORD, Anju πŸ‘

After GH incident Khushi said ' Not only your anger but your whole life is based on wrong foundation'.
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that dialogue. And the way Khushi said it! She nailed it.

Word Count: 1