Maat New Promo - After Leap

Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for posting maat is awsome show but soon its also going to end like humsafar will going to miss both show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am excited to know how this will end..

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I know right :s
After all these years, USI ke peeche pagal hai :s I don't get the sense behind it...25 long years..phir bhi Saman? Uski aulaad ko Aiman ne paala...rishta jora, tora, phir jora..Aiman hamesha sar jhukati ayi..AB I hope end mein she takes a stand..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
relax tanya... control your emotions 😆
228398 thumbnail
it is so unrealistic, think about it, if your wife left you to run off with another guy just because he was richer and at the same time ditch your child...would you still be madly in love with her for 25 freaking years???
shewtarai thumbnail
i dont get it.. why does aiman look soo old after 25 years? 😕 geez, so unrealistic !
meow----- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kahani k jiss modh k liye mein boht excited thi..woh boht jaldi mein guzar raha hai i think ab umera ahmad iss ko 3\4 episodes mein khatam kar day gi..i luv hadid,s character..,
wohi saman aur faisal ko maat day ga...but lagta nahi k hadid drama mein uss tarah maar khaye ga jese story mein aiman nay ussay pita tha :)
240648 thumbnail
Saw the latest episode ...seriously enjoyed watching maat for the first time especially cuz of the absence of Saman. :D

my eyes got moist towards the end of epi ...the preview was heartbreaking to watch. All that Aiman went through but still never gave up on Hadid...and then both baap beta abondaning her. Oh man ...so freaking sad...mera dil chaha ke saray curse words ki bochar kardo saman aur faisal the ultimate gadha ke liye... :@
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I was totally shocked to see the latest episode. I mean Aiman literally gave away all her life for Saman's son and Faisal and yet they treated her like dirt. This is what the drama is truly based on i guess and i'm sensing a sad ending.
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am impatiently waiting for next week's episodes! I hate Saman, how far can she go😡 She left Hadid over a guy and why did she forget it was Amen who took care of him!