Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Eeekkksss nadia ☺️ I certainly have to watch it for her. Well after I'd have nothing to do saturdays so might just watch this and see how it goes I like mikaal waise he's kinda cute πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Mikaal. In my opinion he has improved. He's not the best actor around but he's surely not the worst either. Recently, in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan, his role has increased..and I feel he's doing a good job. & it's nice to see new pairs every now and then..so, I'm keen on seeing Mikaal & Sanam in this drama...& I'm also excited to see Nadiaaa Jamil!
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Nadia Love ha.

Even if the drama is worst then KPKPPBT,dekhna parey ga for Nadia but i hope its not.
Hum is not promoting this drama well.i wonder y.It's replacing Humsafar,which means this drama gets a weekend,still low promotion.😲

Humtv isn't promoting Mata e Jaan or Durr e Shahwar yet..and both are set to release the same week, consecutively..I'm sure they will soon. They don't air till next mth anyway.

& I doubt the drama will be atrocious or so. Umera Ahmed always does a good job with her scripts/novels etc.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

if i watch this drama it will only be because its written by umera ahmed☺️ does anyone know what the story is abt??

No one knows yet. It's not based on any novel or so either as I mentioned in the original post..so we won't be getting any leaks and spoilers from our members who read novels. πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mikaal was also in Dil Hai Chota Sa..Idk if anyone watched the show? I didn't even notice him in there, but yeah I guess he's growing as an actor in KPKPBT. Maybe I couldn't stand him because he was so mean in the drama πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: starstruckk

No one knows yet. It's not based on any novel or so either as I mentioned in the original post..so we won't be getting any leaks and spoilers from our members who read novels. πŸ˜†

well im only interested in love stories or like the challenges which a girl has to face like in mzzb and humsafar... i think all of umeras stories are based on that right?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

well im only interested in love stories or like the challenges which a girl has to face like in mzzb and humsafar... i think all of umeras stories are based on that right?

Kind of..there are some exceptions though.

Durr e Shahwar is a name..I'm guessing it's Sanam Baloch's name in this drama..so, the drama may revolve around her.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Mikaal was also in Dil Hai Chota Sa..Idk if anyone watched the show? I didn't even notice him in there, but yeah I guess he's growing as an actor in KPKPBT. Maybe I couldn't stand him because he was so mean in the drama πŸ˜†

I never saw that drama..but in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan, he's pretty good.

I think this may be the drama Mikaal needs. You know how every actor/actress needs that one drama to put them on the spot..Mikaal needs one such drama too. Considering this is an Umera Ahmed written drama and the starcast is a pretty good one..hope it works out for him.

I don't know if it's just me..but did any of the other pictures of Sanam Baloch from this drama remind anyone of Bano from Dastaan?
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh which channel is it coming?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

oh which channel is it coming?

Hum Tv..its said to be replacing Humsafar on Saturdays on March 3rd. That's what they've said so far, not sure if they plan to change the date any soon.