rock_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heya guys
im new to dis forum
i just recently found it
soo lemme jus get straight to the point
soi have recently started watching pakistani dramas and im gunna admit that they really good
soo i want a little help frm u lots
could u guys tell me some good completed drama like khuda aur muhabbat and meera naseeb i.ve kinda run out of dramas to watch
nd i have already tried humsafar soo something like khuda aur muhabbat n meera nasee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I am new to pakistani dramas aswell and I need some good dramas to watch too so any recommendations guys? :P

I have watched Meri zaat zarra e benishan and Dastaan since these both have been recommended by a lot of people, and i am loving them!
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Old (in addition to the ones Tanya mentioned)

Sunehere Din
(btw about Alpha Bravo Charlie which is Sunehere Din's sequel ... its army based .. there wasn't any India bashing or anything but one of the tracks focused a little on Siachen ... I still recommend it though... brilliant .. and funny as hell .. and towards the end .. poignant as hell 😊
Aanch
Andhera Ujala
Hawaien
Nijaat

New
Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan
Malaal
Daam
Dastaan (Partition based ... Dont remember anything anti-India but i guess since the migration inevitably plays a role so be prepared ... the love story is brilliant though)
Mera Saien (dont watch it if u only want love stories)
Maye Ni (another not-a-love-story but one of the best shows ever because of its brilliant portrayal of the mother-son relationship)

edit: oh the Ayegi Baraat series (Azhar ki Ayegi Baraat.. Dolly Ki.. and Takay Ki ... funny and very well made)
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well all the above mention dramas plus
Bandhan staring nadia khan and noman masood a very nice funny romantic story
then Kabhi kabhi pyar mein (i m not sure that it is available on internet or not)

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watch kabhi kabhi pyar mein. it's my fav love story <3 as well, UNKAHI <3
unkahi is on yt...WATCH IT ! it is a CLASSSIC. reallly. and then folllow it with kabhi kabhi pyar mein, which u guys can find on vidpk.com. THOUGH, the quality is quite poor, try watching with headphones, i guess then it shud be fine. =)
parchaiyaaan was good too, but tragic. unkahi was one of the old dramas - 1980s... and kabhi kabhi pyar mein is like 2000 ya kuch, one of the later ones.
there there r other classics, like dhoop kinare tanhaiyaan alpha bravo charlie, dhuaan (the EVERGREEEN nusrat fateh ali song - kisse da, yaar na bichre!)
can someone tell me what anokhi and mera saein is abt???
649486 thumbnail
Buri Aurat, I loved it in additon to the ones Arwen's listed.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

can someone tell me what anokhi and mera saein is abt???

Mera Saien is about this Sindhi landlord (played brilliantly by Numan Ijaz) and the women in his life - specifically his wives and mistress... cant tell more ... Saien is so compelling and manipulative!!! and evil!!! will do anything to get what he wants type ... show dips a little in the middle but i strongly recommend it because of the performances ...
rock_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya.91

If you liked Khuda aur Muhabbat, then I am sure you'll LOVE "Main Abdul Qadir Hoon" , also "Maat" and 'ANOKHI" are the best ones in current lot of 2011-2012 dramas

\

yh i've alrdy watched main abdul qadir hoon nd i quite like the plot
i'll try out maat cuz da promos are looking pretty good at the moment.
rock_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Old (in addition to the ones Tanya mentioned)

Sunehere Din
(btw about Alpha Bravo Charlie which is Sunehere Din's sequel ... its army based .. there wasn't any India bashing or anything but one of the tracks focused a little on Siachen ... I still recommend it though... brilliant .. and funny as hell .. and towards the end .. poignant as hell 😊
Aanch
Andhera Ujala
Hawaien
Nijaat

New
Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan
Malaal
Daam
Dastaan (Partition based ... Dont remember anything anti-India but i guess since the migration inevitably plays a role so be prepared ... the love story is brilliant though)
Mera Saien (dont watch it if u only want love stories)
Maye Ni (another not-a-love-story but one of the best shows ever because of its brilliant portrayal of the mother-son relationship)

edit: oh the Ayegi Baraat series (Azhar ki Ayegi Baraat.. Dolly Ki.. and Takay Ki ... funny and very well made)

errmm im looking for something that has quite a different plot something new ...not the usual stuff
and i also prefer dramas that have a younger cast