Jal Pari ( geo tv) anyone ?

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Whos watching this drama ?

starring : neelam munir , adnan Siddique, Noman Ijaz , Mikaal Zulfiqar, shah Tipu
Director : Sarmad

I've been watching every episode. I gotta say its amazing, dare I say one of the best ( equal par with humsafar for me ) on air right now ! Neelam Munir has impressed me. I love the fact this drama is different from others on air and the character of Shaista with grey shades and the way its potrayed is something really clever 😛

The thing that I don't understand is why such a good drama isn't getting the attention it should deserve ...

Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watch the drama!

I think it's pretty good. I've found some of the last episodes to have dragged, and Chaand's character pisses me off at times 😆..but other than that, I like it. It's different & interesting. Neelum's doing a really good job as the lead and so is everyone else. The background score is great as well.

i totally know what you mean. This drama is one of the better ones out there..not sure why people aren't watching it? Nowadays I feel Humtv's dramas usually take the cake for the most part. If it aired on Hum instead of Geo, I'm sure it would've gotten more attention.
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
459718 thumbnail
When i first saw the promo, it didn't appeal. But as the show started so did my interest. Its a fairly good show and Neelum has definitely improved from her previous shows, that apart her character is sketched out very well, it intrigues one.

& yes humtv seems to overshadowing many channels. Which is the major reason for shows like JP or Kaafir, which are actually really good in terms of story not getting much attention.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh true. Because Hum tv have been doing good dramas everything they air is now assumed to be really good and get a lot more attention than ary or geo plays
In particular Jal Pari 😛, kaafir , Mere charagar, eik nazar meri taraf, mein chand si, are all good I think ... 😉

Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is a great drama indeed. WHy it doesn't work? because it has the dark look.. and kind of an adult theme at times.

I like it tho.
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like the show... but u have to admit Neelam does go over the top especially when she starts to speak english her accent goes ulta!

Anyways I think Jalpari's last episode is next week.. since Jahez starring Faisal Qureshi will be replacing it from 9th feb I think!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely love this show! Neelam has acted brilliantly and Sarmat has directed it beautifully! 😃
I'm a regular watcher! The story is very nicely potrayed!
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't watch the show but the title song Chandrma makes me cry its beautiful i have it saved in my cell so i listen to it 24/7