Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont like Sarwat But Show looks interesting .OST is amazing.
TFS
Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice OST! I didn't know Ahsan Khan was in the show too! What character is he playing? Any idea?
Thanks for sharing!
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Marya same question.M confused about Ahsan's character 😕 or he is playing character of Aabi's friend agr u ny novel read kiya hy and end yad hy toh 🤔
Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me big likesss! 🤗 Loved the titel song, and chemstry between Ibad and Haniya, Fablous casting..! Loooking somuch for 17th feb! 😳 Thankyou somuch for posting!!
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this song^^ well sung by BK :D
Mata-e-Jaan meri jaan hai tu 😍

I have read half of the novel - its hard to read, especially for me who suc* in urdu^^ OH GOOSH, thoose scene <3

Adeel & Sarwat are going to rock as Aabhi & Hani <3 Believe me^

Ahsan Khan is playing Adeel [Aabi's bestie]
Mehreen Ma'm wrote on FB :D

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

yeh wohi show hai jis mein kuch din pehle fawad ke aane ke rumours the??? :O the one based on umera ahmed's novel, and where he was going to come with mera naseeb's heroine (the one opposite imran)..???

nono, the one you are talking about is called Zindagi Gulzar Hai, written by Umera Ahmad and is with Fawad and Sanam Saeed.
This one is totally different one, it is based on Farhat Ishtiaq's novel Mata-e-Jaan, the same writer who wrote Humsafar. The leads are Adeel and Sarwat. Sanam Saeed is playing Sarwat's sister in it while Ahsan Khan has a guest appearance as the friend of Adeel
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

yeh wohi show hai jis mein kuch din pehle fawad ke aane ke rumours the??? :O the one based on umera ahmed's novel, and where he was going to come with mera naseeb's heroine (the one opposite imran)..???

Simplytoxic already answered your question but just wanted to add another thing.

Fawad was initially offered the the main lead of this drama (Adeel Hussain's role), but he declined it...& Adeel accepted it.