Mata e Jaan OST (unofficial cut with scenes)

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Not sure if this has been posted here..but, I saw this uploaded by Mehreen.

What do you guys think of the song? I like it. The drama looks interesting. Sarwat & Adeel look nice together.

by the way, this drama will replace Maat (that's what Mehreen says in one of her comments under the video) on Feb 17th.

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks, totaly loved it. Song is nice and the scenes look wow. Loving the cast! Adeel and Sarwat looking really good together. And Sanam Saeed and Ahsan Khan looking good too. Looking forward to this one.
So it is replacing Maat?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

thanks, totaly loved it. Song is nice and the scenes look wow. Loving the cast! Adeel and Sarwat looking really good together. And Sanam Saeed and Ahsan Khan looking good too. Looking forward to this one.

So it is replacing Maat?

yeah, that's what Mehreen said on her official facebook and this I believe is her official youtube channel..& she has mentioned it there too. I always thought it was going to replace Humsafar. lol

guess Maat's about to end in 3 episodes or so..didn't expect that.

& I'm finding Sarwat & Adeel's pair quite cute..Sanam & Ahsan look nice as well as you mentioned. I'm not feeling Junaid's presence though. 😆
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also thought it would replace Humsafar, but anyway, I'm so looking forward to it now. The production, the song and the cast seems perfect. Noone feels like a miscast...and normally I avoid stuff with Ahsan Khan but here I don't mind him actually, lol. Must be the effect of the song feeling:PJunaid is the guy who is in Mujhe roothne na dena, right? Looks like he has some villain type of role. He was looking really stylish in a couple of scenes.
And Sarwat and Adeel pairing seems fresh and nice. Their scenes looked really cute.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeh wohi show hai jis mein kuch din pehle fawad ke aane ke rumours the??? :O the one based on umera ahmed's novel, and where he was going to come with mera naseeb's heroine (the one opposite imran)..???
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Saw this yday on FB, i LOVE LOVE LOVE it, i dunno, seeing Sarwat in the hospital going crazy and the way she was all messed up on the streets and stair case, with the wording meri jaan hai tu and everything did give shivers, and erm sorta i was about to cry :P
i mean i "think" they might have actually acted well, but wait! The serial was supposed to replace Humsafar right!? MAAT has a longgg way to go! 😳 and i thot ZGH wud take Maat's place! 😕 😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awww i like thiss.. looks interestingg.. tho i dont like Sarwat and im not liking her in the promo too.. they have such good people in the cast.. they should have taken a better actress.. but anyways.. i hope this is good..
It has Junaaid... yaaayyy.. i like that guy.. Ahsan looks cutee..
For once im guessing this is not Turkey..😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^New York, since Mehreen lives there, LOL most of her serials [ALL] have to be NY based! :P
ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it looks very contemporary.. but i am not too fond of the leads.. specifically the female lead..

anyone have any idea on the story of the show?
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i like this, like the song... looks interesting from the clips .. although i don't like Sarwat but seeing her after a long time...i found Sarwat and Adeel pairing fresh and nice, hope it works 😆 😆 😆

have such good people in the cast...Ahsan looks cute..