Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

im a muslim girl aswell i live in europe ihv never thaught abt dirnking or smoking in my life

but if some of the paki celebs are doing this then first of all woh unki marzi hai agar karenge to jwab bhi denge

dusre baat yeh k, shrab peena smoke karna etc etc its being fashion in the whole world, its sounds awkward and i can realize apko thora sa ghussa mujhe p a raha hoga,

lekin u c v live in 21st century and pakistan ab inta bhi purane zamane ka nahin hai, its 2012 so its a free country and i think everyone has the right to do and to decide what the person wants 2 do,
humein apni energy zaya karne ki zarurat nahin hai

v just can pray k Allah sab hidayat de AMEEN

you are right honey...we dont need to waste our energy, but i hate it when non pakistanis generalize and say all pakistan drinks or tumhare pakistan main toh sab drink kerte hain, why dont you...i had a guest who once gave me alcohol as a house warming gift saying that we have pakistani friends who drink, so he assumed we do as well...i felt like smashing the bottle on his head and feeding him meat(he was vegetarian) and felt like saying that some of my indian friends eat meat so i assumed u do as well😆

so coming back to the point, these people give a bad name to all muslims, thats why i dont like it...i know we shouldnt judge, but i dont want to be judged wrongly because of them.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ my friend the fact is that agar koi ek bura kaam karta hai to usko saza sabko di jati hai ese logon ka mind set hain

so dats why its very difficult to convince all the ppl who had such an experience in their life and then they call everyone the same which is sad
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Alcohol and Drugs are a vice and are dangerous to one's health, it doesn't matter which country or part of the world you live in. That being the case why do people need the State and Religion to regulate it.

Why would someone hurt oneself or cause danger by drinking / doing drugs etc?
What happens to COMMON sense?

Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont know! it's really weird.! god knows where the world is ending hardly anyone has the fear of Allah.
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: karankittu

Hi yep exactly my dad tries to forc eme to wear a scarf but i've never said yeh. I still practice but im not comfortbale in wearing it. I do think that because of these men we women have to suffer like wearing a scaqrf and being fully covered. Fair enough it is respectful to wear it.

And i know gilrs who wear skirts and 3 quarters ON TOP OF A SCARF and my dad and people in the surroundings dont care you know why. "oh atleats they wear a scarf" My dad sometimes gets annoyed when i wear leggings and when on the way to uni i show him girls who are wearings scarfs and 3 quarters showing their legs and sleevless he says sos what they are wearing a scarf.

This society is so messed now a days.

So wear a scarf but do what you want and you are shareef

but dont wear a scarf read your namaaz dont date guys wear leggings but your not ilsmaic anymore!

Exactly my point !! They think after wearing scarf we'd agically become the perfect muslims they want, that can't happen until we purify our souls
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's the thing though. Instead of creating sins, we should just make an attempt of purifying our souls.