Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

@Karankittu No that dosent mean that the majority of Pakistanis drink, but alcohol is easily accessible in Pakistan, even in villages. I am sorry to say Pakistan is not Pak as it should be, its sad, you should be happy that your living in UK, things would be very different in Pakistan. No joke about the magazine, darn I forgot the name of it actually. Well Pakistan have changed, erm I dont know why your dad calls Pakistan so religious πŸ˜† Look at it !! Lets hope for Imran Khan !!

I'm really shocked and upset.
I'm gobsmacked. here in the Uk we dont even walk past the aisle in the supermarket which has alcohol and oh gosh!

No wonder actresses like veena malik are doing the crap they are doing.
Our society is messed too much influenced by the west!.
i dont know about imran khan.
He wasnt all goody two shoes before he went after jemima which i think was a big BIG mistake!
but yep fingers crossed things chance.
Yes i'm reaaally glad i live in the UK.
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
:O Rahat fateh ali khan
flippin heck!

i wonder if actors like faisal qureshi and the host shaista wahidi and stuff drink
and mahnoor baloch. she looks really snobby and big headed anyway i hate how she is in interviews!.
god knows what people get from drinking it is absolutly sick.
HAS ANYONE WATCHED THE PROGRAMME
DONT TELL MY MOTHER IM IN PAKISTAN?
its something like that anyway :\
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankittu

:O Rahat fateh ali khan

flippin heck!

i wonder if actors like faisal qureshi and the host shaista wahidi and stuff drink
and mahnoor baloch. she looks really snobby and big headed anyway i hate how she is in interviews!.
god knows what people get from drinking it is absolutly sick.
HAS ANYONE WATCHED THE PROGRAMME
DONT TELL MY MOTHER IM IN PAKISTAN?
its something like that anyway :\

LOL Yea I have πŸ˜†
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankittu

I'm really shocked and upset.

I'm gobsmacked. here in the Uk we dont even walk past the aisle in the supermarket which has alcohol and oh gosh!

No wonder actresses like veena malik are doing the crap they are doing.
Our society is messed too much influenced by the west!.
i dont know about imran khan.
He wasnt all goody two shoes before he went after jemima which i think was a big BIG mistake!
but yep fingers crossed things chance.
Yes i'm reaaally glad i live in the UK.

Past is Past people change, so has he, what he says makes more sense then all the other bakwas is going around, we dont need ppl like Mian brothers or mr 100 prosent, anyway I am only 25% Pakistani πŸ˜† but I do care about Pak more then anything.
Nothing of this surprises me at all. Despite only visiting Pakistan 3 times as a kid which was over 20 years ago (yes I'm old so shush! πŸ˜†) I have pretty good knowledge of what's happening over there (gosh! I sound like such a smarty pants). Actors/actresses drinking and other stuff doesn't come as a shock. Likewise the info about prostitution. By God...there's a book written about Heera Mandi; 'The dancing Girls of Lahore' by Louise Brown. No I haven't read it only heard about it.
It's funny how pakistanis living outside Pakistan sometimes seems to be far more religious than them living in Pakistan. πŸ€”
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

S&M is acronym for Sadomasochism.

btw I am sorry I think I forgot your name πŸ˜† bad memory..

i know you?? πŸ˜•
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

jahan actresses half clothed photoshoots karti hain, un ke liye drinking kya bari baat hai? just like they can label their dressing in such exposing clothes as "liberal Islam", they label their drinking as "liberal Islam/Pakistan".

problem is that our people are constantly trying to disguise haram acts like drinking, dating, dressing in half clothes, as "liberal Islam". they want "pakistan" to become a "free" country, and freedom ke liye, naturally, we need to allow, and ACCEPT, such things as drinking and dating, etc.
problem yeh thori hai, ke people deny pakistan as being islamic state. problem is that our media, or rather celebrities in our media, are trying to portray pakistan as this "liberal Islamic" state, where we have the same rights and freedoms as western world. problem is, why does freedom always have to be equivalent to compromising on our religion??? we can have freedom while being religious - while prohibitng alcohol, while dressing modestly, etc... but in today's world, freedom ke liye, apparantly, you gotta shed off your religious "inhibitions"/rules.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

except well fahad does a lot of roles where he drinks, but in real life, he thankfully doesnt! =P

Are you sure?
i think he does!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meepha

Are you sure?
i think he does!

ofcourse he does..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@meepha: he doesnt! 😊
We know him well, and plus, woh hamesha drunkards ka mazaaq wazaaaq uraa ta hai, he doesnt, i know it pretty well!