Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Karankittu No that dosent mean that the majority of Pakistanis drink, but alcohol is easily accessible in Pakistan, even in villages. I am sorry to say Pakistan is not Pak as it should be, its sad, you should be happy that your living in UK, things would be very different in Pakistan. No joke about the magazine, darn I forgot the name of it actually. Well Pakistan have changed, erm I dont know why your dad calls Pakistan so religious πŸ˜† Look at it !! Lets hope for Imran Khan !!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
who said Fahad doesnt drink??? woaaahhh... have u seen his father's eye bagss?? plus he's sindhi.. all of these actor/actresses drink whether they admit it or not.. Atif Aslam came drunk to perform a show in NJ and was not even able to stand properly..🀒
I dont know about any other cities.. but yes there are some pubs/clubs in Karachi.. they always were.. and Pakistani tv shows/movies always used to show the charcters drinking.. be it coke in the bottle or apple juice..πŸ˜†
Mahnoor used to drink like crazy in her parties.. im sure she still does..
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

Haan check out Restruants in Karachi if you ask for alcolhol they serve you.
Elite class people are always drinking
Just Keep a look out many Restruants have it these days

πŸ˜† I dont know if I should say this...but S&M equipment is also made in Pakistan ...its siiick !!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

πŸ˜† I dont know if I should say this...but S&M equipment is also made in Pakistan ...its siiick !!

wats S&M??? πŸ˜•
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

who said Fahad doesnt drink??? woaaahhh... have u seen his father's eye bagss?? plus he's sindhi.. all of these actor/actresses drink whether they admit it or not.. Atif Aslam came drunk to perform a show in NJ and was not even able to stand properly..🀒

I dont know about any other cities.. but yes there are some pubs/clubs in Karachi.. they always were.. and Pakistani tv shows/movies always used to show the charcters drinking.. be it coke in the bottle or apple juice..πŸ˜†
Mahnoor used to drink like crazy in her parties.. im sure she still does..

Atif Aslam I am very sure about, I remember he was in Norway for Mela, and he got freaken drunk in a bar after in after Party And Rahat Fateh Ali Khan was also caught drunk in London after a concert
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Atif Aslam I am very sure about, I remember he was in Norway for Mela, and he got freaken drunk in a bar after in after Party And Rahat Fateh Ali Khan was also caught drunk in London after a concert

i knoww ehh.. all of them drink like crazies..
Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

wats S&M??? πŸ˜•

Sadomasochism...people hit each other while they have ...yea you got my point..
649486 thumbnail
These things have always been there since the 70's according my parents even earlier I think, but the 70's were the real times when it started to get heavy, Karachi was the hub where all the big shot socialites would hang out from abroad it was an advanced city back then way ahead of everything else. Then later other cities within Pakistan started catching up now you'll probably see it all in Gujranwala/Gujrat as well.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Sadomasochism...people hit each other while they have ...yea you got my point..

ohhh i know wat that is.. i didnt know u call it S&M
Ash_Smash thumbnail
S&M is acronym for Sadomasochism.
btw I am sorry I think I forgot your name πŸ˜† bad memory..