MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG okay.. so im back from Pakistan and i saw alot of things on tv there i would have missed here... my list goes here..
* Express entertainment has an interesting line up of serials.. Tishnagi and Mahe tamam on my top list
* Mahnoor Baloch is coming in wayy too many serials.. she doesnt know how to act.. take her off tv...
* Shehreyar Shehzadi on Aplus looks interestingg..
* A plus looks like a low budget but good channel since i dont get it here..
* Im lovingg this Imran Aslam guy..i think he is a very good actor.. he needs to do more serials and as a lead..
* Junaid Khan needs to come in more serials ASAP and leave behind low budgets like mujhe roothne na dena
* Nauman Ijaz is a very good actor..but he is coming in wayy too many serials..actors like him should do selective work..tho i like him alot..
* Trailer of the movie Waar is out of this world.. i loved every bit of it.. it was soo real.. i can already say this movie will be one of its kind.. i hope it creates records..
phhewww... ohhkaayy.. these were my updates.. any of you guys wanna add something..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

OMGGG okay.. so im back from Pakistan and i saw alot of things on tv there i would have missed here... my list goes here..

* Mahnoor Baloch is coming in wayy too many serials.. she doesnt know how to act.. take her off tv...

Completely agree with this. I mean I like Mahnoor Baloch, she's really pretty and comes across as a very nice person. But she seriously cannot act :(
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amara_B

Completely agree with this. I mean I like Mahnoor Baloch, she's really pretty and comes across as a very nice person. But she seriously cannot act :(

Dastaan was her best..the other two serials were just mediocre.
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

* Express entertainment has an interesting line up of serials.. Tishnagi and Mahe tamam on my top list
* Shehreyar Shehzadi on Aplus looks interestingg..
* A plus looks like a low budget but good channel since i dont get it here..
* Im lovingg this Imran Aslam guy..i think he is a very good actor.. he needs to do more serials and as a lead..
* Junaid Khan needs to come in more serials ASAP and leave behind low budgets like mujhe roothne na dena
* Nauman Ijaz is a very good actor..but he is coming in wayy too many serials..actors like him should do selective work..tho i like him alot..
* Trailer of the movie Waar is out of this world.. i loved every bit of it.. it was soo real.. i can already say this movie will be one of its kind.. i hope it creates records..
phhewww... ohhkaayy.. these were my updates.. any of you guys wanna add something..

Nothing about FAWAD Khan? His Humsafar is simply awesome.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefull

Dastaan was her best..the other two serials were just mediocre.

That's Sanam Baloch you're talking about, not Mahnoor.
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefull

Nothing about FAWAD Khan? His Humsafar is simply awesome.

i get Hum here in Canada.. soo thats not new.. i was giving new updates..😆
Mahnoor was never in Daastan.. if u mean Sanam Baloch then she was also good in Daam..
ohhh BTWW.. i know Mahnoor personally.. she is not a very nice person..🤢
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL, inadvertently , who r u ? :P
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
haha i agree wid everything, xcept i dont get all these channels
i get Hum TV USA, Geo [ME] (where serials that finish there, come here after like 4 years i swear, no kidding! 😳 KAM, hasnt even started here! 🤣 ) and ARY [ME] thats all, and PTV news too 🤔 🤣

i like Imran aslam!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

LOL, inadvertently , who r u ? :P

LOL Pulwasha..😛
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aahh! your point about Mahnoor ! 100/100 for that ! Don't even want to give a second thought to it !! I mean its soo trueee man! fed litrelly F-E-D U-P for her :-x

And 'Waar' aaa!!!! Osmm stufff !!! Iam actually shocked that it has been directed by BiLAL LASHARi !! :D