Sinful Thoughts ~ MG FF ~(Epilogue Pg 143)

Moon002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone!
This is my first ever ff. I have never written any ff before so kindly support me. Do press the like button and motivate me through your comments.

Gurmeet choudhary as Maan Singh Khurana

William Shakespeare Said

"Love is my sin, and thy dear virtue hate, Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving"

Drashti Dhami as Geet Handa

"We are shaped by our thoughts, We become what we think.
When the mind is pure,Joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."

Index
Part 1/2 page 1
Part 10  Page 12                            
part 16  Page 26                                  
Part 23 Page 53                                    
Part 31 Page 90                                      

My Other FF's

Edited by Moon002 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haiii...moi waiting for this FF...
Moon002 thumbnail

Part 1

November  16th 2007 ,

It was Sunday evening when maan made his way out of his guest room in Hoshiyar pur . He asked Munshiji to do arrangements for the  meeting with Mr handa for the land he was interested in. Munshiji  told maan that there is a party going on in Handa Haveli and that Mr Handa refused on having a meeting.Munshiji "sir Mr handa has refused on having a meeting today"  . This made Maan angry nobady had ever dared to refused him how come he. Somehow maan calmed himself and told  him " That they will go to Handa Haveli now", Munshiji "Bt there is a party" Maan cut him off in between and told that Its final".

When they reached their they met Brij Geet's cousin bro Brij"Who are you and whom do you want too meet?" When maan was going to answere him his attention was caught by the sound of beautyfull laugh he moved little away from brij and saw a women standing on stair and tickling a little girl who was laughing sitting next to her.  Another women came running calling her name "Geet,Geet". She stood up and ran towards her and asked "What happened pinky?".pinky was geets childhood friend and she came to Hoshiyar pur for geets birthday. Pinky" you are not ready yet, Guests will be arriving in any min" she stoped for sec and then started  again "Its your 16th Birthday , I am so excited about it!,"Whts wrong Geet you don't look happy?.Geet "hmmm no I am happy its just Brij Bhai scolded Riji again for no reason  that's  why I hate comming  to hoshiyar pur. He is a total psychopath". Pink Just leave it Geet.Why are you spoiling your mood?. Lets go get ready.

Maan who was observing all this was so lost in her beauty that couldn't realize that she was gone he smiled and brij was fuming in anger by looking at him before brij could jerk maan with collar munshiji  interrupted  "We are here to meet Mr Mohinder handa?" and put hand on maans  shoulder to bring him back to reality and by this he came back to reality . Brij told them to wait he will call him . The time brij left Maans  eyes start searching for  Geet. But was disappointed  by not seening her. After 5 min Mr Mohinder Handa  came. Yes who are you? Asked mr Mohinder .Munshiji introduced Maan to Mr Mohinder  who exclaimed with joy after hearing his name. "Oh Mr Maan singh khurrana! I know who you are. You are the youngest buissness man in India, How can I help you Mr khurrana?" asked Mr mohinder. Maan " Please call me Maan, We are here to buy your land the one which is near the lake side. Mr Mohinder " about that land please come we can discuss this inside. When Maan entered the haveli he was impressed by the look of it.It was  really beautifull and huge. Mr handa offered them to sit down and told " ahhh That land is under my eldest daughter Geets  Name and it was given to her by her late grandfather  and also it was written in it that the Geet can give/sold this land  to anyone at the age of 18. That is you have to wait for 2 years. By hearing Geets name maan got lost in her laugh and those eyes wicich spoke volume. He came back to reality when Munshiji taped on his shoulder ."haan what" asked maan and then Munshiji  told him about what Mr Hand told. Maan" sure Mr Handa we can wait"  by this munshiji got shocked because before this he had never delayed on anything that he liked/wanted. After their meeting Mr handa offered them to stay for the party as it was Geets 16th birthday party on which Maan agreed. Brij who was standing at the back was fuming in anger.

Precap

Maan meets Geet

Kindly do click the like button and leave ur comment to.

Sorry for the errors.

Edited by Moon002 - 12 years ago
Moon002 thumbnail

Part 2

After  a  while Geet comes down dressed in frok and churihdar ,hairs open with  no  make up and was looking like a Barbie doll. Maans eyes in whole crowd were looking for that one face which took his breath away moments ago. When maan saw Geet descending the stairs  his throat went dry after looking at her. The way she was giggling and talking to her friends.

Mr handa saw maan standing with no drinking he called waiter and offered maan drink.Maan who was lost in Geets  beauty didn't notice Mr Handa until he tapped his shoulder.He came back to reality and realized what an indecent act it was. He took the drink from Mr handa and got busy in meeting with other business men's bt his eyes  were on Geet watching her each and every act.

It was time for cake cutting ceremony and everyone gathered around the table. Geet with pinks help cut the cake and everyone sang a song happy birthday to Geet.

Geet was feeding the cake to Mr Handa when she noticed Maan who was still staring at her. When Geet looked at maan she got lost in his eyes who were staring  at her so she unconsciously drew her hand with a piece of cake on it in front of his face when suddenly she realized what she was doing, she immediately put the cake back on the plate , saying sorry she ran outsaid. Maan who was also lost in her came out of trance and realized what he was doing. Dam she is just a girl just 16 years old what was I doing dam it and then he watched her leaving and start running behind her.

Geet came out and start thinking about what happened inside , she had never done this kind of act before. What happened to her? Why she got so much lost in some strangers  eyes. What if I have created any kind of wrong feeling in him about me no no She shouldn't have done this. It's wrong before she could think any further Maan came out and called out too her ever so softly 'Geet'. She froze on her place and was really curious to know how does he know's his name. So she without turning Asked 'How come you know my name?, I am sure I haven't met you in 16 years of my life. Maan who was standing at the back came closer to her such that her back was slightly touching his chest which sent shiver down her spine she closed her eyes and then opened her eyes as she felt his hands on her waist and the next moment she was facing him. She got scared of his touch, thinking what he might do next? Is he here to rape her or maybe to kidnap her. Her thoughts were broken as maan said 'don't worry I won't hurt you. Your father told me your name' Geet cut him of and asked  'are you here to rape me?' Maan' and what makes you think I will do that to a beautiful girl like you?' anyways I was just here to see if you were ok and seems like you are more than ok' Geet felt really bad of accusing him like that Geet' I am sorry for accusing you like that' Maan 'ok I will forgive you on one condition.' Geet with confused expression asked 'and what's that?' Maan 'that you have to become my friend?' and forward his hand towards her Geet was confused wheather to become his friend or not.Geet ' What if Brij Bhai or Dad will see us? My dad says that its not a good thing too do friendship with boys.' Its wrong. Mr Handa though love his daughters a lot but he had his own principles  as well. He had given  limits  to his daughters while meeting with man's. Maan just smiled at her innocence and was happy to know that she doesn't have any male friends  Maan' hmmm maybe you can make me your secret friend nobody will no about it. Only me and you will know it,  It will be our little secret.' Geet was not sure weather to agree or not but then thought that What is wrong in making in one male friend? She smiled and shake her hand.The moment their hands touch their was an unknown sensation was building in both of them. Geet and maan both pulled their hands back.

Inside Mr Handa was confused about Geet's behavior. Brij 'I am telling you that maan singh is not a good person' Neev' I agree with brij uncle ji'  Neev is Mr Handa's friend late Mr Mehra's son. He secretly have crush on Geet. Mr Handa 'That man is a really gud person his father was my gud friend but alas he couldn't live for long. Neev 'so what that doesn't mean you can trust him. This is just not gud. I don't like him and apart from that did you see how he was staring at Geet?' Brij ' I am already telling you that man doesn't have good intention. Don't blame me If things goes wrong. Mr Handa' I know what is right you don't need to tell me. Is it clear. Now go and see if guest's need anything.

Their was a strange silence between them Maan ' so I am your first male friend?' Geet 'yes' Was all Geet could manage to say, She still could able to get out of her confused feelings then she thought am I the first girl friend he had. Geet ' Am I your first girl friend' then realized what she said and said 'I mean not as Girl Friend Girl Friend Like a friend you know what I mean. Maan the onther hand was admiring her innocence and thought she is too nave to understand these feeling what was I thinking I need to wait for 2 more years. Maan 'I know exactly what do you mean and know yes I do have a girlfriend my'. Geet felt sad about it but didn't know why? Which offcourse didn't go unnoticed by maan and begin' My dadi she is my girlfriend' this lit up her face. She without thinking huged him which was a shock for maan  he wasn't expecting that but then he huged her back. After a while she realized what she was doing and drew herself back and started looking down with tery eyes. She herself didn't know why she did that. Maan cupped her face and said 'its ok you didn't do anything wrong' Geet 'But' Maan ' you know what Geet trust is the first rule of friendship and you need to trust me it was just a simple hug nothing else and hugging is a common thing in friends. No stop crying Maan put his hand around her waist and pulled her towards him, she kept her head oh his chest.They stayed like that for a while and then Maan said 'we should go inside'.Geet got terrified she stopped and said 'you should go first I will come after a while. Its our secret rememeber?' Maan' oh yes I should go first' with that he leaned closer and kissed her cheek and was about to go when Geet asked him 'Is this common to in friends?'

Precap

Geet goes to England

Edited by Moon002 - 12 years ago
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome i like it .continue soon i will be waiting.pls add me .
arjuhi4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one i loved it..plzzz add me to ur pm list
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely parts dear
waiting for the next part
pls send me the pm dear
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
moon,
the beginning is engaging enough...do continue...let's see how it develops...and please do add me to ur buddy list n pm me the updates...
OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Wow nice start thought i wont read this but ur start caught me waiting for the sinful thoughts...😉
arniindia5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the first 2 parts...