Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it completely...

nice base for tracks to come

hope Geet takes the first step and Maan is able to anticipate Sameera's plan
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Hun...can't believe Geet watched that movie😆😆😆  Can't w8 for the next part now!!!😳
Moon002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: honeygrape

when will you post the next part???😊
btw you can call me purvi...😳

Ok Purvi!
Will Update next part tonight 4r sure...
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moon002

Ok Purvi!
Will Update next part tonight 4r sure...

thank you 😊
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so Geet is going to seduce MSK.. waiting for it..
Moon002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
                                                    Part 33

For it was not into my ears that you wishpered, but into my heart.

It was not my lips that you kissed but my soul.

It was around 2 in the night when Geet was standing near KM. She doesn't know how to get in because she knew that guards won't let her in at this time of night and Maan must be sleeping. 'uhhh how can he sleep when I am still awake?' she made a cute face. But then an idea struck in her mind. She threw a stone with full force on the gate. The guards got alarmed and they opened the gate to see who was outside Geet hid herself behind the tree. As soon as the guards step out of the gate Geet took advantage of it and quickly got in.

Maan was also feeling restless. He was unable to sleep. Only Geets cute face was coming in his mind. He really wanted to kiss her, hold her, Touch her but he had to have control and he knew that he was hurting her by his behavior but he have to do it. He got really frustrated by it and he straight away went into his gym.

Geet was roaming inside the Mansion now, she was looking for Maan. She checked another room but he was not there. She was about to check another room when she heard some noise from the room which was at the end of the hall. She walked upto that room and the site before here caught her eyes.

Maan was breaking an ice. He was really frustrated and restless. He was wearing his trousers only. His bare chest was covered with sweat.

His six packs were visible. Geet was looking at his bare body. So well built muscles. It was for the first time she noticed a man like this. Such perfect chiseled abs he have. In true sense he looked like a Greek god. She was so lost in him that she didn't realize that when she reached near him.

Maan was about to break another ice piece when he felt cold hands at his back. He turned around and saw geet touching his bare back and was looking at it with so much astonishment and delight. She had never seen a bare man before so it was kind of new site for her. Maan was really shocked to see Geet at this hour of night. Maan was kind of having hard time in controlling himself from touching her. Before Geet could touch him further he caught hold of her hand and Geet came back to her senses.

Geet just realized what she was doing. Her cheeks turned crimson red and she immediately turned her face to the other side. She was feeling really embarrassed of her acts. Maan knew that geet will make her move soon but he never expected this early.

Geet could feel her heart beat rise. She so much wanted to touch him, Feel him. But She will never do anything beyond her limits. But just once she wanted to kiss him. She was getting desperate for that and what she did next was a shock for her but for Maan he expected that from her.

Geet without any further delay smacked her lips on her and started to kiss him. Maan wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him. He responded to her kiss with equal passion. Her hands were now draped around his neck. She was relinquishing her hunger in the kiss. This kiss was creating some unknown desire in her. Desires which were forbidden for an unmarried girl like her. After some time both parted to take some air.

Maan carried Geet in his arms and took her to his room. He laid her on the bed and came on top of her. He didn't say anything just started to kiss her on lips passionately and Geet was replying to it with equal passion. Maan moved to her neck and started to plant wet kisses their and Geet moaned his name with pleasure. Maan kissed her collarbone. He then again kissed her on the neck and bite her there and then kissed it again to sooth the pain. He kissed all over her neck like a hungry beast.

But then when Maan felt like losing himself he somehow managed to part himself from her and laid beside her on bed. It took a while for Geet to get back her consciousness back. Geet came over Maan and was looking at his bare body. Maan' I am all yours Geet. You can touch me' Geet touched his abs. She moved her hands over him. Her mere touch was creating havoc in him. He wanted to claim her right there and then. But he knew he can't do that right now. He can't scare her right now. Not when she has taken such bold step for the first time. Geet kissed him on his chest and said 'Your beautiful' and laid beside him keeping her head on his chest.

Precap

Night is still left

Add me if you want Pm.

Moon002

Kindly HIT the LIKE button and LEAVE your COMMENT.

Edited by Moon002 - 12 years ago
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG wow what a bold step geet take first time ...loved it
eagerly waiting for next update
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
loved the update dear...just awesome

She finally gave into her feelings and confessed to them...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...

really loved it...but b4 everything just kick dat sameera chudail out of deir life...i hate her...do something to her...

its amazing to see geet sooo bold n kiss maan...

thank u very much fr such a lovely update...

continue soon plz...