Frequent Posters

TanuDDian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part ...
love it...
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for not commenting for so many days,actually exams were going on so didn't get the time.but now exams are over so comment after reading all the parts which i have missed and thanx for pms.
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Tat was a lovely update. Loved maans surprise
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
moon,
lovely update...hope everything turns out right for maaneet...
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
wow, simply amazing update...thanks...waiting for more surprise from maan to geet...
Moon002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
                                                 Part 37

"You don't sit down and write a wish list about the person you are going to fall violently in love with. It just doesn't work that way."

Maan stopped in front of Geet's house. Maan pulled Geet in another passionate kiss, Geet was first shocked but then, she also started to respond him with same passion. After a while the both parted from each other breathing heavily. Maan ' Good night Geet' Geet was blushing furiously now and without saying another word she ran inside.

She was panting badly as she entered her house and was leaning against the door. Geet was thinking about what happened few minutes ago and was blushing. Pinky and Riji stood in front of her, crossing their arms over there chest. Pinky smirked seeing Geet blushing.

Pinky and Riji tried to get her attention by clearing their throat but Geet was still in her thoughts. Pinky tapped her shoulder to which Geet got scared. Geet "uuhh you guys just startle me.' Pinky give her a cheesy smile and Said' Geet we are standing here since the time you came. Geet ' oh I was just.' But Riji cut her off saying ' we know we know you must be thinking about the candle light dinner that Maan jiju 'opps' I mean Maan sir arranged.'

Geet blushed at that. Pinky ' hmmm seems like someone had a really good time. Now come on tell us what happened.' They went inside the room and Geet told them about the surprise that Maan give her and showed them the ring. Pinky was really surprised at what Geet told her. She never thought of Maan to be this romantic.

After talking for a while they went to sleep but for Geet sleep was nowhere near. She could still feel Maans warmth over her. Finally she slept thinking about Maan. 

Maan was really excited about his second surprise. He was just hoping that Pinky and Riji won't mess anything.

New Delhi, India

All the rituals of Devs wedding went well. Dadi Ma so much wanted Maan and Geets presence here but she knew that it will be difficult for them. Since Neevs and Brij was still there to handle.

It was Nt's first day at Khurran Mension after marriage, so she made the sweet dish. Dadi and dev really liked it and dadi gifted her there family necklace.

There was a bell at the door one of the servants answered the door and handed a package to Dev. Dev knew that it must be their passports and tickets for London, England.

Dadi an Nt were busy in selecting jewelry design for Geet from Magzines. Dev came there excitedly and told them about the tickets which have been booked for next week. Nt and Dev were really excited about it but Dadi was worried about the preprations.

Dev ' don't worry about it dadi,  we will finish them in two to three days, infact I think we should start it from today.' Dadi agreed to it instantly.

London, England

Geet woke up in the morning she was about to enter the rest room when something caught her eyes. She came near the dressing table and picked up a card on which it was written

MAAN

Weds

GEET

Her eyes sparkle with happiness. She caressed the letters on the card. There were unknow tears falling from her eyes.

Precap:

Sameera's plan!!

Add Me if you want Pm

MOON002

Kindly HIT the LIKE button and LEAVE your COMMENTS...

Edited by Moon002 - 12 years ago
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
r

edited.

Loved his second surprise... now what is this Sameera upto again???😡
Edited by Maaneet4eve - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!
loved his second surprise..
nw wat ds sameera upto?
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow just just awesme dear.plz let sam's plan flop and i want maaneet weddng..plz plz i dnt want judai..plz
preeti.1 thumbnail
su update superb update plz