Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i think dadi will be looking forward to meet Geet
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Moon, i loved this part...wish it was big...
Cutee999 thumbnail
Loved it.
Dadi wil b happy.
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome... please pm me!!!
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
update soon !
please do pm me when you update !
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Obviously dadi will be happy.she cudnt hav asked for more.nice updates.continue soon
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update dear...

m sooo happy maan broke hin n sameera's engagement...dat dirty girl...

i loved it...

thank u very much fr such a lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Moon002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
                                                 Part 31

It's not enough to fall in love,

if you're not there to catch me.

It's not enough to claim your mine,

if there's sharing.

It's not enough to call it love,

when we know it's not real.

Next morning Maan made his way to the office little early. He had told adi to arrange his all meetings before 1:00 o clock. From now on he won't be meeting any of his clients during lunch. He wanted to spend his time with Geet in pretence of helping her in the projects and to help her in dealing with clients. During his last meeting his mind was surrounded by Geet. He was in his Geet land when clients voice brought him back to reality. Adi ' Maan ssir' Maan 'uhh han?' Adi ' Mr tondon is asking you about the confirmation of the deal. ' Maan instantly shoke hands with Mr tondon in agreement. Mr tondon was about to say something when Maan said 'It was pleasure meeting you Mr tondon. Have a nice day' Saying that Maan left leaving confused adi and Mr tondon behind. Adi had never seen Maan like this before. Adi tried to calm the situation.

Riji was tring to wake up Geet since she was getting late for school and Geet was supposed to take her there. 'Geet didi' finally Geet got up from her sleep irritated with Rijis voice. 'What is it Riji?' asked Geet. Riji simply pointed towards the watch which was striking 8:30 only half an hour was left for Rijis School to start. 'uuuh shoot.' I'll come in five minutes Riji. I am so sorry.' Geet got ready and parked her car outside Riji's school.

Geet apologized to the principle on behalf of Riji which he accepted because It was first time Riji was late so he told her to join her class. Geet sighed in relief and left from there.

Geet was thankful to Riji for waking her up otherwise she would have missed the important meeting. After attending the meeting Geet came to her cabin. She was still feeling restless. She was still feeling empty like yesterday when Maan didn't kiss her. She really wanted him to kiss her. It was now time for lunch and all the staff left for lunch break.

Maan entered Handa constructions and saw that no one was there. He Knew that everyone will be gone for lunch. He came to Geets cabin and saw that she was standin infront of window of her cabin lost in her thoughts.

Geet was lost in her thoughts when she felt warm hands around her waist. Shiver ran down her spin. She knew it was Maan. She closed her eyes as maan was creasing her waist.  How much she wanted to feel him like this. Maan kept his head on her shoulder. Maan 'Missing me' Geet immediately opened her eyes.'Maan! What are you doing here? You were suppose to be in office.' She tried to pull away from his embrace but Maan pulled her back and this time she was facing him. Maan came near her ear and said 'Don't change the topic Geet. I know you were thinking about me.' Geets heartbeat was beating really fast by his closeness. She was scared by his closness. Scared to look into his eyes. Geet ' Why Why will I think about you Maan.' She tried to act normal but Maan knew that how much his closeness was effecting him. He knew that she was lying. Maans hold on her waist got tight. Maan' You know na Geet How much I hate lies. Look at me and say that you were not thinking about me.'  Geet looked at him in the eye and then at his lips. She really wanted him to kiss her. She was restless from inside. Geet ' yes I was thinking about you.' Maan came near her ear again and said lets go out for lunch Geet.' Geet was feeling really disappointed that he again didn't kiss her.It took lot of courage for Geet to say 'ok' Maan 'You will make move Geet. I know You will' thought to himself.

New Delhi, India.

Here  Mrs Sharma came cring towards Savitridavi. Savitridavi got really scared. She thought that something might happened to Sameera but got the biggest shock of her life that her grandson had broken the engagement. Dev who was standing behind sighed in relief that Maan had finally broken the engagement. Mrs. Sharma 'How can Maan do this.' Out In reality Savitridev was relieved that he had broken it. She was not having good feelings about Sameera ever since she had last met her. Savitridavi in her angry tone 'I will talk to Maan about this. You don't worry.' Mrs Sharma ' Please talk to him.I can't see my daughter like this she haven't eaten anything ever since Maan had broken this engagement. I should go now.'  

Sign of relief from dadis face didn't go unnoticed by Dev. He came to savitridavi with smile on his face.

Precap

Wondering what will dev say???  

Add me if you want pm

Moon002

Link to my second ff:

SOUL OF MINE

Kindly HIT the LIKE button and LEAVE your COMMENT.

Edited by Moon002 - 12 years ago
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Maan is waiting for Geet to be open abt her feelings...loved that bit

SD is actaully happy...glad to know that...I wonder how she will fell when she realises it is Geet he is in love with..I am sure it will be a very emotional moment for her
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hhhmmm kya baat hai..MSK wants geet to make the 1st move...eeekkk😳😳

Can't w8 to read more on their lunch date😉

And I bet dadimaa and dev will be really happy to know why Maan broke up with Sameera😛

Update soon hun😉