Fahad Mustafa replaces Noman Ijaz

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Home | Happenings | Dramas | Celebrities | Ratings | Contests | Forums | Contact |

Blind Item

Fahad Mustufa replaces Noman Ijaz...

Noman Ijaz who left one and all impressed with his powerful performance in Mera Saaein will not be back for the sequel. TVKahani had earlier informed you of producers planning a sequel to this megahit serial, and now more details are available.
The script has been finished, and the lead actor has also been finalized. Fahad Mustafa has stepped into Noman Ijaz's shoes. Rumors are that Sunita Marshall will also be making her return to television with this serial. The actress has been on a break post motherhood.
We tried contacting Fahad Mustafa on this development, and the actor sounded enthusiastic, confirming the news.
A source stated that making the sequel with Noman Ijaz won't make much sense as the actor died in the original, and he playing the same role again will not excite the viewers, and this is why Fahad Mustafa has been roped in. Well, we think Fawad can do justice to this powerful role.Not much is known about the story, but rumors suggest that the story will continue from where it ended post leap. It is also rumored that Amina Sheikh's character has been scrapped.Keep checking for more news as it is made public.

xml api

About US | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Disclaimer | Careers | Feedback

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I knew this one would have Fahad Mustafa..role jo bhi play karay magar hoga zaroor..=P Its not like I dont want him to be..he's a very good actor and l'm sure he'll do justice to the role. I'm glad Aminah's not going to be in this one..she need's to be off our screens for some time.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ufff i swear fahad shud stop playing the same drunkard roles! -_-
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww noman ejaz shud hv been dere๐Ÿ˜”
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reenoo.

ufff i swear fahad shud stop playing the same drunkard roles! -_-

Haha true that ! ๐Ÿ˜›
ana.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fahad mustafa โค๏ธ
though i did nt like mera saien for him still gona watch for him..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wouldn't that be too old of a character for him? ๐Ÿค”
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sooo looking forward to this, I hope that he rocks this role like with Pasha:) I wonder what role he is going to play...