Interview : Ayesha Takia about her films

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
Young, bubbly and glamorous Ayesha Takia looks so full of life onscreen. After doing a dozens of films, Ayesha is bagging some good offers and Subhash Ghai's 'Shaadi Se Pehle' tops the list. She is really excited about doing the film and is fascinated about her role in the film. Other than this she is really very busy at the moment with quite good films in her kitty. Pretty clear about what she wants and desires Ayesha had always made it clear to the media and her producers that she'll not indulge much in skin shows and this is one more thing worth praising her for. She shares here more about the film 'Shaadi Se Pehle' and her films.

Excerpts from the Interview:

What is your role in your forthcoming movie 'Shaadi Se Pehle'?

I play the character called Rani. She is a vibrant girl, full of life, in love with Aashish played by Akshay Khanna. The film is basically about our love story. But there is more to it than this. The film is loaded with unlimited fun and frolic. It's such a cute and great film.

So you've enjoyed working with Satish Kaushik?

Oh yes! He is such a great director. It was a great and memorable experience for me to work with him. As an actor he is terrific and he is great as a director. I really owe him my role for Rani in the film as he has extracted the best out of me. I'm grateful to him that he had faith in my potential to give me the role.

And how did you feel working with Subhash Ghai?

Words will fall short if I start praising him. He is indeed the showman of the industry. To work with Subhash Ghai is a dream of every aspiring actor of Bollywood. I consider myself lucky that I bagged his film. Working with him is an experience that I'll forever treasure. It was a wonderful experience working with Subhashji. I learnt a lot in regard of my acting from him. I loved working with him.

When is 'Shaadi Se Pehle' releasing?

The film is expected to release in the middle of this year.

So how did you spend Valentine's Day?

I did nothing special for I don't think that this day is something extra special for me. I've never celebrated this day as anything special. May be I'll have to wait for some more years before I start celebrating it in a grand way.

What are the other big films that you're looking forward to this year?

There are lots of films that I'm looking forward to this year. I'm doing some good films like Nikhil Advani's 'Salame-E-Ishq' and Naseeruddin Shah's 'Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota'. Other than this I'm also doing Ahmed khan's comedy 'Fool N Final' with Shahid Kapur. There is one more film with Satishji under Balaji Telefilms with Tusshar Kapoor.

< =text/> < src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" =text/>