Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i wish she doesn't take it negatively :(
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prinky02

i wish she doesn't take it negatively :(

Hope she will not.. Maybe this incident will make her more realize about how Arnav is trying to bring a smile on her face.. 😍
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
some way or da other kushi must find out who's behind her silver coins & arnav must find out who's behind those plants at his office
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya dat can happen,..high chances!
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

some way or da other kushi must find out who's behind her silver coins & arnav must find out who's behind those plants at his office

Yup Nadz, both of them shud find out.. 😍
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I want her to know about the coins as much as I want him to know about her bangle 😊

Cheers,
Monsi
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I believe that's gonna happen. I just hope it happens i even want Arnav to know that she sold her gold bangles for his and la's happiness.
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Haa Pinky chances are there ki Khushi comes to know about the coins by any means!!! lets how our Jalebi baai reacts to that sweet jesture!!!!😉😃

And then maybe Arnav too learns about those bangles Khushi sold to get those plants for him to manaofy!!😉 I would love to watch his expressions when it happen!!!😍
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Haa Pinky chances are there ki Khushi comes to know about the coins by any means!!! lets how our Jalebi baai reacts to that sweet jesture!!!!😉😃

And then maybe Arnav too learns about those bangles Khushi sold to get those plants for him to manaofy!!😉 I would love to watch his expressions when it happen!!!😍

Yip Riya... Both of them need to know how they are making each other happy..😍 I hope Khushi will know how much ASR cares for her, just to see her happy he made it happen and ASR will be touched I guess if he comes to know about the bangles... 😍
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Yip Riya... Both of them need to know how they are making each other happy..😍 I hope Khushi will know how much ASR cares for her, just to see her happy he made it happen and ASR will be touched I guess if he comes to know about the bangles... 😍

Haaan...hope the CVs show us those tracks!!😍😍