Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
i hope woh koi harkat naa kare :( :|
i didnt want her 2 go i love her but i know kaafi out larki hai 🀣
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know!!!She's a lill out!!
she was amazing in bol,i really liked her work but i also know she's a lill out but i guess she wont act like Veena man!!!!atleast i hope so...

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can some1 pretty plzz PM me the story (with the ending plz :P) of kuch pyar ka pagalpan? its based on a novel, right?
oh and the story of humsafar tooo.. for some reason i have a feeling humsafar doesn't hav much of a story :P wife loves the hubby, just can't express it well.. hubby loves the wife, but is frustrated with her inexpression.. *sigh* frustrating lag rhi hai story:P hehe.
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
@Sid4teamCanada: :O what the?!
dude, u DO NOT know the story of humsafar! 😳 its not that! πŸ˜†
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

@Sid4teamCanada: :O what the?!

dude, u DO NOT know the story of humsafar! 😳 its not that! πŸ˜†

nott that?? chalo that's good!!πŸ˜†
nahi yaar, i've been pretty out of touch with pak dramas for a while..infact all dramas.. now i'm trying to pick a few new ones to follow regularly.. but i wanna know the stories first, nahi toh i choose some drama, and then later on if it ends in a tragic manner i get all emo :p
whtt is the story of humsafarr? AND pyar pagal bhi tha..??? abhi aur suspense mat create karo sab aur jaldi se bata do full story, with the ending plzzπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
serendipity. thumbnail
^sab batadiya toh dekho gii kiyaa!? 😳 πŸ€” 🀣
LOL
ermm yaar Humsafar ki novel was the story of Asher and Khirad mainly... asher's dad and khirad's mom are siblings. Ashar's dad is a well of elite class businessman whereas khirad's mom is a below medium class woman with a daughter khirad, her mom is a teacher, and they earn their living thru tutions and teaching...
Khirad's mom comes to know she has cancer, so she takes help from his bro, who is all emotional for not taking care and doing financial aid for his sister, but he didnt do it deliberately though
Now he regrets, and rightaway comes to Hyderabad, to take khirad and her mom to Khi so that better Doctors cud take care and cure her
They know shes not gonna live for long so khirad's mom requests her brother, Baseerat (Behroz sabzwari) to find a gentle, suitable person for khirad to get married so she could see the future of her daughter secured in her life only... he immediately asks her if sh would be ok to take in his son, as her son in law... and
^THATS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST EPI
(Much of that wasnt in the novel, now after this, the novel goes this way...)
Asher and Khirad get married sumhow, but they dont talk, BTW, ashar has a best friend in the serial, and cousin, sara, and theyre moms have decided theyll get married ( in the drama, not the novel )
anyways, they get married but dont talk... but slowly ashar'll start falling for her, and theyll b happy... they have a fyt ek din so asher goes 2 dubai w/o telling her, but he misses her so calls her and shes like i wanna tell you something come back soon ( we know its abt her being pregnant ;) ) he comes but Atiqa (his mom) takes him sumwhere else even though he insists he had 2 talk 2 khirad, she takes him sumwhere where they see khizar and khirad 2gether, (theyre frnds) but his mom falsely puts the blame of them having an affair, asher is shattered and leaves... and they get separated
After a few years they show that khirad has a daughter, 4 years old, and she has a heart disease... khirad' has nowhere 2 go but her husband fr her daughter she tells hi m this is ur daughter... u can check the reports and tells him she is sick... but he leaves and blah blah, the characters are BEAUTIFUL! you HAVE to watch it!!!!!
i think at the end they have 2 reunite
BUT the serial's story is gonna b different, in many ways, sara's character in the novel, was worth ignoring, but in the serial, shes one of the MAIN characters... and prolly theyll show khizar having some interest in khirad too...

i havent told u proprerly i know, but i want u 2 watch it and discuss with us! :P and KPKPBT, im not sure :) havent started it yet :P
Meeph thumbnail
@sid4teamcanada
KPKPP is not a novel,or is it??
no idea

Y do u wanna spoil ur suspense..KPKKPP is leaving us clueless,thats whats keeping me glued!!!
so yeahh...i dunnooo

And humsafar-We watch so many indian shows.What new concept do they have!!!even the scenes r same.
Hollywood films are all unrealistic action and stuff and their chik flicks r not for me:? they sleep befor ethey even fall in love so yeahh

These same old paki dramas totally entertain u thru dialogues,Actors,Characters representing our v own culture.

how often do v get to c a jhuk ke salaam karney wala larka these days??
Its these lill things that keep me glued to my v own Tv showsπŸ˜‰

give it a try
I can guarantee they wont fail to impress u!!!

V realistic plav,happens all the time around us.
Children have to sacrifise their love for their parents wishes!!!
so yeah..
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
does anyone know the repeat timings of kuch pyar ka pagal pan?
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: aiim

does anyone know the repeat timings of kuch pyar ka pagal pan?

not sure
no ideaπŸ˜•
Ozymandias thumbnail
Someone tell me Fawad and Sanam aren't paired opposite each other again :S Their pairing is getting redundant.