Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: charmingshelly

7 epd was really gud.. i really feel sad for taniya πŸ˜’... i m not relate to this character but it look so sad... well i love only fawad and sanam in this show... i like first time fawad in Jeevan Ki Rahon Mein... and sanam when she first time came in television means i watched her from sindhi shows... when i watched them in akbari asghari they looks really cute but when i watched this show... it look better then akbari asghari and i m also watching their show dastaan and they look beautiful... their chemistry was awesome yar

same here i feel sorry for tania
well first show of fawad i watched was satrangi i guess and then i watched jeevan ki rahoon me
and then jutt and bond he was amazing in all theser shows
and he is a good rock singer too
and sanam she was so sweet in chaudween ka chand
and after that i watched all the urdu shows of sanam
they both r brilliant actors
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

same here i feel sorry for tania
well first show of fawad i watched was satrangi i guess and then i watched jeevan ki rahoon me
and then jutt and bond he was amazing in all theser shows
and he is a good rock singer too
and sanam she was so sweet in chaudween ka chand
and after that i watched all the urdu shows of sanam
they both r brilliant actors

ya they r the best actors in pakistan television.. well did u watch their show daastan... i start now and i m going to be crazy for them
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliza..

No no no actually the director had decided to cast fawad & sanam first and then the story, characters were written, so she meant she had written their characters and scenes in a way that'd suit them both. thats why I'm expecting alot from the coming episodes.😳

Same here..love them so much 😳 they're the only reason I'm watching this show..otherwise its story is just okay-ish.

ya well story is not too bad... and i think now their romantic scene will start...
well i love ur avatar can i steal it...
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
feeling bad for tanya i m confused did daneiz telltheir parants that she is responsible for tanya death
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charmingshelly

ya well story is not too bad... and i think now their romantic scene will start...
well i love ur avatar can i steal it...

The first show I watched of Fawad's was Dastaan and I instantly became his fan..and I'd seen tid-bits of Sanam's serials before..I'd always liked her from the beginning, like when she used to host 'Sanam's Small Room' on KTN channel. So Dastaan got me hooked..and then they both had such awesome chemistry..I loved Hassan-Bano right from the first epi..they were so beautiful..😳 And they made me cry like a baby..πŸ˜’ Btw how many episodes of Dastaan have you watched so far ?

KPKPBT is good..but I guess I keep comparing it to Dastaan since the writer and director are same..plus I had a lot of expectations from it..so maybe thats why I dont find it upto the mark. But despite that I'm still hoping it'd get better..I soo want it too ! Would really love watching Fawad and Sanam in a cute - romantic tale..ya I hope we get those scenes soon..😳

Yeah sure you can have it hon..=)

Originally posted by: clustersofstar

feeling bad for tanya i m confused did daneiz telltheir parants that she is responsible for tanya death

She didnt tell them that she was behind all this..she just told them that it was her who had captured shamrez and taniya's pictures.
Edited by Aliza.. - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm glad the drama is going somewhere now...though it's sad that sometimes, for people to realize their mistakes/wrongdoing, someone has to give up their life [in this case, Tanya]. Sad reality...
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Boring!
Thankgod kiran is friendly with mujju now!
Only fawad sanam were cute togeder!the rest was a fail
642940 thumbnail
Hello friends ;)
I've been catching up with the show and what to say...I'm lovin the interaction between Sanam-Fawad. How do they do it? It's their third serial together and they still manage to bring a unique touch πŸ‘πŸΌ
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RafAholic

Hello friends ;)

hey
I've been catching up with the show and what to say...I'm lovin the interaction between Sanam-Fawad. How do they do it? It's their third serial together and they still manage to bring a unique touch πŸ‘πŸΌ
Gosh,the last 7 8 minutes of the drama were so cute.Fawad-Sanam act so naturally,its just so cute.I know...I m glad the fights have ended. but m scared.What is Danies & mujju are actually the couple in the end.It will literally be sad.I dont wanna c em togeder at all.I just hope Kiran Mujju's love story starts from next episode😳.After this drama ends,i really hope to see a very good drama,like happy happy type...Just em...😳

Word Count: 1

642940 thumbnail

I am also worried...what if they don't end up as a couple? I will pull my hair out!! But let's remain positive 😳 Even I hope that there is a nice romantic drama waiting for them after this :)