Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah thats what I'm talking about..he behaves weird sometimes..like at the party..he could have used some common sense..even after that how could he possibly believe that shamrez would admit it was he who misguided him..and about denise and shamrez I dont really care much lol..kiran's behaviour is justifiable though.
Anyway..I hope despite his flaws mujju is romantic..;) :P lol
-Aliza- thumbnail
I loved how he suddenly pulled kiran towards him...and was staring at her..I so want kiran mujtaba scenes like those once they start having feelings for each other.
Edited by Aliza.. - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Am i the only one who seriously doesn't see any chemistry between Fawad and Sanam in this show? In-fact no one in this show has chemistry...
-Aliza- thumbnail
Yeah you're right no one does..and i felt the same about fawad and sanam until yesterday's epi..i hope this serial gets better in the future.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@aliza

haan,i second that..

I ahve this idea that the writer wasnt sure what she's writing because even characters r confusing me..lol

@sana
Maybe ur right but i love fawad sanam tooo much to look for any flaws in em!!
😳
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
-Aliza- thumbnail
Lol yeah..the writer does seem confused herself :P according to her, she sketched the characters of kiran and mujtaba keeping fawad and sanam in her mind..if that really is the case tehn I'm expecting alot from the coming episodes.
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yar i dont know abt others but i love fawad and sanam together
even they r fighting they r amazing
people dont like them in Akbari Asghari also
but i think they r perfect choice for the characters of akbari and asghar

i m excpecting alot frm this drama
i m sure in coming episodes we will see a lot of fun

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@aliza

She said that?Meaning Fawad & Sanam r like this in real life...AWWW:) :)
i just cant stop lovin em

@ shafaq
the first 6 episodes were BORING!!!! which have reduced bohat se fan followers..So m hoping episode 7 will bring back the charm..
+This is the only drama of which Fawad updated his FB fan page..Means kuch tou hein ismein aisa... & now my hopes r high cx dramey ko direction mil gaya hai meanin Shamraiz tanya daniez crap over...I guess story starts now of the LOVE triangle...oops square🀣
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
7 epd was really gud.. i really feel sad for taniya πŸ˜’... i m not relate to this character but it look so sad... well i love only fawad and sanam in this show... i like first time fawad in Jeevan Ki Rahon Mein... and sanam when she first time came in television means i watched her from sindhi shows... when i watched them in akbari asghari they looks really cute but when i watched this show... it look better then akbari asghari and i m also watching their show dastaan and they look beautiful... their chemistry was awesome yar
Edited by charmingshelly - 12 years ago
-Aliza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

@aliza

She said that?Meaning Fawad & Sanam r like this in real life...AWWW:) :)
i just cant stop lovin em

No no no actually the director had decided to cast fawad & sanam first and then the story, characters were written, so she meant she had written their characters and scenes in a way that'd suit them both. thats why I'm expecting alot from the coming episodes.😳

Originally posted by: charmingshelly

7 epd was really gud.. i really feel sad for taniya πŸ˜’... i m not relate to this character but it look so sad... well i love only fawad and sanam in this show... i like first time fawad in Jeevan Ki Rahon Mein... and sanam when she first time came in television means i watched her from sindhi shows... when i watched them in akbari asghari they looks really cute but when i watched this show... it look better then akbari asghari and i m also watching their show dastaan and they look beautiful... their chemistry was awesome yar

Same here..love them so much 😳 they're the only reason I'm watching this show..otherwise its story is just okay-ish.
Edited by Aliza.. - 12 years ago