Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
M totally in love vid thz serial...its awsm !!!
I dun kno if ppl like Summun do exist in real world who can be so harsh to own siblings but thz sure is a gr8 lesson !!!
M happy Aemon dint get married to Faisal...he dint deserve her but now messing vid er proposals Summun has gone way too far... 😳
sadffi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maat is my favourite serial..
It is very close to reality...
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*bows* to the dialogues and Amna's acting

The last episode was a 5/5.

i am gonna rewatch it for the 4th time now.

Good ending.I am glad Aymen didn't ask Hadid to meet Saman.The phone conversation was so meaningful:)
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

The episode was awesome !! Loved the convo between the sisters. It was nice to see Saman regretting losing her son after doing what she did. Loved the fact that Hadid came back to Aiman. 😳

sadffi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the last Episode...😛
hausaf thumbnail
Aaminah Sheikh (Aimen) is a brilliant actress without any doubt but I think, this drama was stolen by Saba Qamar (Saman). Saba Qamar overshadowed Aaminah Sheikh's acting all through out! Yes, the last episode definitely was Aaminah Sheikh's cake... But I really think when you hate a character with all your heart.. you have to give that actor/actress a standing ovation.. and Saba Qamar as Saman was beyond brilliant
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Saba Qamar's acting has been amazing dare I say her best from the dramas I've seen.Also , Amina Sheikh fitted the role of Aiman perfectly.

I know before the ending I had doubt and thought Aiman would lose but after having watched the last episode today , I am pretty satisfied. It is Saman's loss . She wanted money but dispite having that she is empty. Faisal is not the same and her own son has left her. Meanwhile , Aaiman is living happily. What more can we ask for from an ending? 👍🏼
and the telephone call at the end was very nicely done actually throughout this episode dialogues were top class.
To be honest , I hadn't been keepng up with this drama mid-way but the later half got interesting and on the whole it is a good drama

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally loved the last episode. The drama got the perfect ending!
Also, I have to add that I didn't use to like the guy playing Hadeed earlier because I simply think that he can't act...and also because of what Khizer did in Humsafar, lol. But after this episode, I was telling my sister that after this last episode of Maat were he stood up for Aimen, I can forgive him for the acts of Khizer, lol. Anyway, I felt that there was major improvement in his acting in this episode...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the episode was great but here is what i wanted but didnt happen;

• I wanted aimen to yell at saman (like she did with Faisal).
  • Aimen should have reminded saman of how their mom suffered due to saman.
  • i wanted Aimen to be sarcastic...ask saman why she called, did she run out of money again, did she ditch faisal again for a rich guy...etc etc...i dont know why aimen didnt rub it enough in saman's face.

other than that i think saman didnt have it so bad in the end...she lived a good life...the life she wanted...always got her way...so what if hadeed doesn't want to meet her...she lived without him all her life, never missed him...as long as saman has money ,she wouldnt miss anyone..so its not a big punishment for saman in my POV...

I would have liked it if faisal became broke again due to saman's overspending...then i would have been completly satsified...because then she wouldnt have a son or servants to wait hand and foot on her...which would have killed saman who is domestically challenged...

anyways...loved Maat...superb cast and great direction...but umera ahmed really needs to give the villains a good butt whopping in the end.😆

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
things i wished to see in the last epi..

Aimen yelling at Saman ( as mentioned by Happy viewer)
they should have shown Azar's death and Saman's misery & lonliness and how she came back in Faisal's life.
Hadeed's first interaction with Saman.
Hadeed meeting with Saleha to know the truth..

they should have shown all the above mentioned scenes.. the impact would have been much stronger