Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

bad??? she is pretty bad.. she cannot act.. her voice is extremly flat.. no expressions..
she pisses me off actually.. i never watch her serials..😆 luckily she has not starred in any serial i liked..😆

lol pulwasha.. she aint that bad... but definitely needs some improvement
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

</div>
<div>na na not Sadia Imam.. tht girl in the side..her namee aint coming in my mind..😕

Oh you mean Neelam Muneer... I saw her in quaid-e-tanhai she was okay there...but she definitely needs improvement. I haven't seen any serials of her after that but she needs to improve her acting and especially her expreessions...they're the same most of the time...

And about Sadia imam I have to agree... She usually does roles thats suit her.. But I was shocked with this one...a story about a girl with lots of dreams... They found no other girl? But as an actor she doing fine, but she should take roles that suit her...
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Oh you mean Neelam Muneer... I saw her in quaid-e-tanhai she was okay there...but she definitely needs improvement. I haven't seen any serials of her after that but she needs to improve her acting and especially her expreessions...they're the same most of the time...

And about Sadia imam I have to agree... She usually does roles thats suit her.. But I was shocked with this one...a story about a girl with lots of dreams... They found no other girl? But as an actor she doing fine, but she should take roles that suit her...

\yeah...and serial story iz awesum