AN OS ALLAH AUR MUHABBAT..updated.

445892 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
(salam muslimahh gals...this my first tym i am writing os on this couple..i just love its cast n title...n story too...i had watch only one or two epis.. of KUDHA AUR MUHABBAT...n this idea just came...plz do coment then i wl continue...ramzan mubarak gals...thanks...)
ALLAH AUR MUHABBAT...

It was 2:30am in midnight. She too was sleeping Peacfuly in his arms when she felt his fingers creasing her cheeks and hairs...she feel a affectionate kiss on her forehead...n hears his whisperz..
"IMAN...
She opens eyes with a bit dificultiy and saw his smile.. She make a sad face n closes eyes again huging him.
"Hamad soney dein pls.."
Hammad smiles at her cute request and then glances at the clock again n made her wake up again.
H: "Iman, uth jao. Dekho phir tmhari Thajud reh jaye ge aur tm mjhy bolo ge k Hamad apny nai uthaya aur phir sehri k lea bhe late ho jaein gey."
Iman broke hug n find him smiling at her. Iman smiles too..
I. "Thanks! "
Hamad smiles n then removes his arms to let her go. She kised his cheek n left. Hamad smiled n lye down again.
Iman after taking shower in white salwar suit came out drying her hairs.. She felt him at back n blushed as make her turned.
I. Hammad ap bhe ja k change kar lein...
He smiles n left kising her forehead... Iman dries hairs quickly n tied it in a clip n wears her hijab..n lyed down two prayerz mat in direction of KIBLAH(KABBAH) n starts her Salat.. Later he came out in white kurta Salwar n smiles at her egrosed in her prayer..(pics are just for refering)

He too joined her. After performing 8 rakats of Thajud Salat, she get up after dua... Where hamad was stil praying... She went in kitchen n start preparing sehri..while reciting smal dua s in heart.. It was her first Ramzan after mariage to hammad.. She was lucky indeed. As they get setled in Makkah after mariage. N she no doubt was very happy. The eagerness and impateince should be asked from a true muslim who had never visited the most PRESTIGIOUS place in whole world. It was first fast of Ramzan. She while making parathas heard his voice of Tilawat e Quran. Surah Rahman...The Beautiful voice reciting the most fascinating Kalam.
As he finished the Surah, she too lyed the sehri on table.. Hamad wiping tears after dua came there n saw her too wiping tears..

FABIAYYI ALAAI RABBIKUMA TUKAZZIBAAN
Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?

Why not these words effects on the hearts of lovers of Allah..
Both passed a smile as they sat oposite to eachother.. Reciting suplications of eating food n fasting, iman gave him the morsel of paratha from her right hand..n hamad stares at her lovingly n eats it. It was their first sehri together. Hamad made her eat then n she blushes. How much they were feling pleasure after them other than Allah no one knows.. After sehri, they both left for Haram Pak. Iman was wearing white hijab n veil too.. Helding his hand she was completing the small distance from their flat to KHANA KABBAH..
http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/281756_245194485501099_100000316482397_865158_8038923_n.jpg
They enters in Haram pak n when saw the Khana Kaba their eyes just stuck to veiw the most beautiful sight. They both takes seven rounds around the Kabbah reciting the suplications. After they get free it was tym for Fajar prayer. They both get seprate as to perform prayerz as their were difrent seprate places for men n women . Iman had put of veil in women section n greetes with Salam to neighbour women. They performed fajar prayer. N after it recite Surah ya Seen...

N Hamad txtd her to come in sehan e kabbah as he was wiling to perform Tawauf(seven circles)again as for rising sun. It had tym. So both did it together. N as before sunrise. They perform 4 nawafal of tawauf n Ishraq prayer.(not compulsry). After it they came back to flat.. Iman make hamad get ready for his office while he iritates a bit lovingly. At last after she sent him,she blushed thinking about him and his lovely gestures. She tide up the flat.. N after it she thought to take rest n sleep for two hours.
Hamad and Iman met first on almost 5 yearz ago. Iman was at that tym of 19 yearz n hamad was 20 yearz.. Hamad belonged to rich family. N as lyk todays modern world where rich people were nw only So called Muslim.. His family too was humilitation for Islam n Muslim umah.. There was no religious impact on his lyf. He was totaly unaware of islam. He just knw the kalmah. He was just belvd on Allah n His Prophet salal lahu wasalam. Nothing else he ever tries to knw or do. He had seen iman accidently in her house when he came upto pick his sister Mahpara who was iman s friend..n she had quickly hide her face with dupata on relizing.. Hamad n mahpara left..on back to home..

H. Mahu, who ladki kon the ?
M. Wo.. Iman the.
H. Iman
M. Bhai wo apkey type k nai hai uski family bohat religious hai..
H. Mahu i dnt askd anythng from you. Just keep quite.
N he raised volume of music.
Because of only son,he was totaly a spoiled guy..
On that night hamad didnt slept..in nxt few days,he relized he had fallen in love with that girl. He had seen her just for a fraction of second. She was beautiful indeed. But the way she hides her face.. That shyness make him fall for her... Her eyes make him fal for her... N when he heard her soft n sweet voice in a bookshop demanding a quran translation. He relized no one had melodius voice lyk her.. That day he didnt get chance to meet her. At last one day he meet her in a library. There was no one else... N seing him she wants to leave but hearing him acepting his love for her make her tremble badly.. N that day for first tym hamad heard her sobs n saw tearful eyes.
H. Iman ap ro... Mein ny tou sirf apni muhbt ka ietraf kiya hai...mein apsey shadi...
Iman slaped hard him.
I. Mein apsy muhbt nai karti...
Iman was very well known of his low character.Iman tried to leave when he held her hand n pinched her to wall...her veil opened..she saw him quite near.. She clutched her eyes tightly reciting under breath... He was memorized by her words.
I. Allah mein tmsy aur tmharey Rasol pak (salal lahu alahye wasalam) sy bohat muhbbat karti hon mein tujh sey iltajah karti hon meri pak damni par koe daag na lagney dey...
He dont knw what keep him stop she left her n she for a minute stared at him who was sweating now. She run away.. Hammad was lost. He relized he had come with intention to talk with her.. That act was reflx actn of her slap. He didnt meant her. He loves her shyne$s, haya.. Then why wil he himself bowed her head down with disgrace. He slids down n cried. He truly loves her. For first tym in her lyf , he had loves any girl n respects her too a lot... N now...
Her words haunting in her mind...he felt himself to kill...he decided something n left to home.
To be continued
coment honeslty plzzz...
Edited by mars14 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿค— this is the first time ive read omething like this on IF and i loved it... i love how they are religious and i love seeing their cute love story because i dont really get to see the combination of th two alot...please do continue this soon would love to read more love
tanzeel
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Meru...๐Ÿ˜Š
It was truly the magnificent piece of work...i too have never read any Os like this on i-f...
Very very good job...i have never seen this show but u have written really nicely...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
and Meeriii that Ayat is...FABIAYYI ALAAI RABBIKUMA TUKAZZIBAAN...complete nai likhi tu ne..
and that KHANNA KAAba part and pic was awesome...celebrating Ramzaan in Haram sharif..its really makes atmosphere changed..and full of blessings...i wish Allah may give the opportunity to every muslim to go there atleast for once...Aameen
Awesome work meru...๐Ÿค—
thanks for the pm..
continue soon
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome meeri!!!! kahaan se idea aaya tmhay ? but really u wrote very well ...n sach bataon maine Khuda Aur Mohabbat nahi dekha but after reading ur ths Os i feel that Drama is also worth watching ...do cont soon meeri n thnx for the PM...JAZAKALLAH ...N GOD BLESS U ...
445892 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiii

๐Ÿค— this is the first time ive read omething like this on IF and i loved it... i love how they are religious and i love seeing their cute love story because i dont really get to see the combination of th two alot...please do continue this soon would love to read morelove

tanzeel

thank u so much tanzel for replying...i too hadnt seen ๐Ÿ˜†thats why i post it with great neversousness๐Ÿ˜ณ
ya imran abbas n sadia is a really sweet one...
i wil continue it soon thank u so much for loving this one...
love
meri
445892 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gunurlove

Hey Meru...๐Ÿ˜Š

It was truly the magnificent piece of work...i too have never read any Os like this on i-f...
Very very good job...i have never seen this show but u have written really nicely...๐Ÿ‘
and Meeriii that Ayat is...FABIAYYI ALAAI RABBIKUMA TUKAZZIBAAN...complete nai likhi tu ne..
and that KHANNA KAAba part and pic was awesome...celebrating Ramzaan in Haram sharif..its really makes atmosphere changed..and full of blessings...i wish Allah may give the opportunity to every muslim to go there atleast for once...Aameen
Awesome work meru...๐Ÿค—
thanks for the pm..
continue soon

hey api
thank u sooo sooo muchhh...
this show is too realy awesum n worth watching ...however i too hadnt seen it ๐Ÿ˜†
ya i edited it thank u so much for corecting...
may ALLAH bless all of us AMEEN...
thanks a lot once again for apreciating n encouraging

445892 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaNia_1

awesome meeri!!!! kahaan se idea aaya tmhay ? but really u wrote very well ...n sach bataon maine Khuda Aur Mohabbat nahi dekha but after reading ur ths Os i feel that Drama is also worth watching ...do cont soon meeri n thnx for the PM...JAZAKALLAH ...N GOD BLESS U ...

thank u sooo very muchh api!!!!!!!!!!
truly i am a very big fan of UMERA AHMED...she is truly a rockstar...her all novels are superb...PER E KAMIL SALAL LAHU ALYHE WASALM(THE PERFECT MENTOR) is my all tym fav novel of umera ahmed...n this idea too came from her novels...i am inspired from her in writing this...
kudha aur muhabbt is a wroth watching drama surley...
...ALLAH bless u too.ameen.
jazakillah khair...
meri

445892 thumbnail
ALLAH AUR MUHABBAT...
That night he spent on wandering on roads and it was heavily raining... He didnt care about it. nly her words haunting in her mind. He remembers the peak of his anger at that tym but then as heard her call to Allah. He personaly felt lyk someone stoping him n pushing away where he knows she was not doing any movment..he felt cold pased down his spine.. He left her.. He was sweating due to fear .. As she left he relized if he hadnt stoped or beter say being stoped then he must had done an act which not only her but also him wl disgrace in front of himself. To himulate his pure n true love , he can never even thinks.. He remembers her words... She was asking help from Allah n His Prophet salal lahu alahy wasalam . Not pleading to me.. She hadnt take his name for single tym.. Why ? Why she only asked from Allah?
He was drenched in rain when reached home. His mother get worried... She asked him to change quickly... He was siting on couch... His mom was making him drink soup..
Hamad: mom..
Hamad mom: han beta..
Hamad: hmey kise chez k khuwish ho tou hmey kis sey mangna chahye ?
Hamad mom: tmhey kiya chahye bolo hami bolo na..
Hamad: IMAAN.. mom kiya imaan mjhy mil sakti hai. Pls mein mar jao ga uskey bina..
He hugged her sobing n left her shocked...
He slept in his mom s lap..
Next day, he had high fever.. His family was woried as he was ladla... At last after 5 days, he was better when mahpara n hammad was alone.
Mahapara: ham bhai..
Hamad: han.
Mahapara. Ap iman sy pyar kartey ho?
Hamad: mahu kiya mein us sey aik akhari baar sirf aik akhari baar mil sakta hon.
Mahpara:Bhai wo ...
Hamad: pls mahu
Hamad:Tjhy Allah ki kasam..
Mahpara:Bro pls.. ok tekh hai.
Hamad:thanks mahu thanks thanks.
Nxt day mahpara n hammad left at tym of zuhar salat. Mahpara knew iman s only father had gone to perform salat at masjid.
Iman opened door n as hamad came in with mahpara she hide her face with ghunghat...
Mahapara. Iman pls bhai aik dafa baat karna chahty hain pls unki baat sun lo...
Iman had no other option led them in room. Mahpara went outside in lawn. Iman s back facing him.
Iman. Mein ny ap par hath uthaya usk lea maf kar dea jea ga. Isk elawa mjsy kuch tawaka na rakhein ap..
Hamad: ap mjsy itni nafrat kuin karti hain ?
Iman. Nai aesa kis ny kaha..
Hamad: kiya ap bhe meri trah...
Iman. Nahn bilkul nai .. Muhabat sirf Allah k lea k jati hai. Ap ja saktey hain hammad. Baba apko dekh k kush ni hon gey..
Hamad: aik akhri baat ap kise aur sey bhe muhbt karti hain Allah k swaey?
Iman. Han..
Hamad: kis sey ?
Iman. Hazrat Muhammad salal lahu alahye wasalam sy aur mein asey he bandey sey muhabbat karna chahti hon jo mjsey bhe zyada unhey (salal lahu alahy wasalam) chahye.. Apki mhubt pe mjhey koe shaq ni lakin ap meri muhbt sy muhbt nai kartey.. ho sakey tou mjhy bhol jaein ap...
Hammad didnt take long he left from there...
Imman saw him going n wipe tearz...
Hammad s thought were just in her words...

Allah mein tmsy aur tmharey Rasol pak (salal lahu alahye wasalam) sy bohat muhbbat karti hon mein tujh sey iltajah karti hon meri pak damni par koe daag na lagney dey...

Muhabat sirf Allah k lea k jati hai.

Hazrat Muhammad salal lahu alahye wasalam sy aur mein asey he bandey sey muhabbat karna chahti hon jo mjsey bhe zyada unhey (salal lahu alahy wasalam) chahye..

Apki mhubt pe mjhey koe shaq ni par ap meri muhbt sy mubht ni kartey ho sakey tou mjhy bhol jaein ap...

At last when his family saw him distrubed decided to sent him to london for higher studies.. He didnt abject.. He left.. There too he tried to forget her n her words but nothing else.
IMMAAN KUIN NAI CHALI JATI TUM MEREY DIL SEY JAO JAO APNEY ALLAH AUR MUHAMMAD(salal lahu alhaye wasalam) K PASS.. Kon hai yeh? Mjhy bhe janana hai..
He was heartbroken n depresed. He dont used to sleep in nights and days. .. At last he went in a masjid in london n met an Imam.. That pious old man was very wise n educated. Hammad tel his story n asks from him.
Who is Allah? Who is Muhammad (salal lahu alahye wasalam) ? And why he dont forget Iman ?
The old man smiled.
Old man. Allah woh hai jsny tmhey banaya hai beta.. Is kainat ka khaliq... Wo Razik... Woh wahid hai.. Woh he hai jo hmsy phely bhe majood tha aur baad mein bhe majood rahe ga...hamad beta ap kiya rozana merey pas a saktey ho ? Mein tmharey 3 mein sey 2 ka tou jawb dy sakta hon tesery ka tm kudh jaan lena.
Hammad. Ji..
N from that day he start reading Quran with translation from that man.. N as he read the first surah Fateeha he was spechless.. As he read quran he learnt it by heart. He start performing Salats regularly.. He relized in those days that he was living in darkness. He relized why iman was so determined in loving Allah N Muhammad salal lahu alahye wasalam. He was speechless after reading about Hazrat Muhammad salal lahu alahye wasalam lyf style. He was repenting on numerous sins al over in 20 yearz. He was so mucha afraid of the thought of hell.. He was afraid of Allah... As the yearz passed he was new human.. A Folower of Islam. Lover of Allah n Muhammad salal lahu alahy wasalam..after completing studies he was organizer of many welfare organizations in Muslim countries... But inspite of yearz pased his love for her wasnot faded. He stil loves her but with more respect. He was used of her illusions. He used to pray for her health, salamti, hapiness. All things wished for her..he never asked from Allah her for himself... At last he had to come back to pakistan on his sister s marriage but before that he went for Umrah in Makkah n then Madina...

Ilahi teri chokhat per bhikari ban ker aya hoon,
Sarapa faqr hoon, ijz-o-nadamat saath laya hoon,
Bhikari woh ke jis ke paas jholi hai na payala hai,
Bhikari woh jisey hiras-o-hawas nay maar dala hai,
Mata-e-deen-o-danish, nafs ke hathon se lutwa ker.
Sakoon-e-qalb ki daulat hawas ki bhent charha ker,
Lutta ker sari poonji ghaflat-o-issyan ki daldal mein,
Sahara lene aya hoon tere kaabay ke aanchal mein,
Gunahon ki lipatt sey, kaynat-e-qalb afsurda,
Iraaday muzmehehal, himmat shikasta hoslay murda,
Kahan say laoon takat dil ki sachi tarjumani ki,
Ke kis jhanjhal mein guzri hein ghariyan zindagani ki.
Khulasa yeh ke bus jull bhun ker apni roo-sayahi sey,
Sarapa faqr ban ker apni haalat ki tabahi sey,
Tere darbar mein laya hoon apni ab zaboon-haali,
Teri chokhat ke laeq har amal se hath hein khali,
Yeh Tera ghar hai ye Tere mehr ka darbar hai Maula
Sarapa noor hai, ik mohbat-e-anwaar hai Mola.
Teri chokhat ke jo adab hein, main unn se khali hoon,
Nahi jis ko saleeqa manganey ka, woh sawali hoon
Zuban ghalt-e-nadamat dil ki na'kas tarjumani per,
Khudaya reham meri iss zaban-e-ijz-zabani per,
Ye ankhein khushk hein, Ya Rabb inhein rona nahi aata,
Sulagtay daagh hein dil mein jinhein dhona nahi aata.
Ilahi teri chokhat per bhikari ban kay aaya hoon,
Sarapa faqr hoon, ijz-o-nadamat saath laya hoon,
Sarapa faqr hoon, ijz-o-nadamat saath laya hoon.

He spents 30 days there n regret on his sins. On last day he was in Haram pak. When dont knw why he gets up bent on kness,raised hands and closes eyes. His cheeks drenched with tears...
"Aye Allah, mein ney aj tak tujhsey apney lea kuch nai manga tu ney mjhey bin mangey sab ata kiya. Mein manta hon bohat gunhagar hon aur mein us pakeza aurat k kabil nahn hon par phir bhe agar tuney meri mafi meri tobah qabol kar le hai tu mjhy wo ata kar Allah... Mein tjhsey Imaan ko mangta hon jski waja sey mein aj iman wala hon"
He prostrated n then raised n wipe tearz..he felt strange contentment..
He came to pakistan n attend wedings function with out any interest where only modernism exist...he was leaving from mehndi ceremony in between when his dad stoped him.
Hd. Hami where r u going ?
H. Mein namaz padhny ja raha hon.
Hd. Rehny do aj...
H. Allah hafiz dad. He left smilingly...
After wedings function, he had to leave tomrow when he visited his one of hospital again that day . He had gone once before weding too... He was passing by coridor when heard her sobs. He stoped breathing almost..
He turned n find her same lyk before years in hijab n veil...he caled out that doctor as she left. The doctor informed that her father had died. Hamad was shocked.. N then asked who else there ? And said no body.. He felt restlesness... He caled mahpara n asked about iman. Mahpara said she dont know... Later he search of imaan n find her uncle there with her.. He didnt go to her. He knew her reaction... He once again decided something...
After a month...
He sent proposal for Imaan. N suprisingly it was get acepted. Hamad asked iman s will ? N her uncle asured him.. But stil he wants to ask her but their nikkhha was done soon.. After nikha iman was siting in hamad s room .. N today she was siting in front of him without any veil... They both hadnt speak to eachother for last 5 yearz..
At last hammad starts..
H. Immaan... I m sorry...
As he said tearz fel from both s eyes...
I. Hammad...
H. I m sory Iman us din k lea...
I. Hammad merey dil mein apk lea kuch bura nai hai...
H. Aur acha ? ? Ya kuch bhe nai...
I. Han hai kuch hammad.. Muhbbat... Us insan k lea jo mjsey bhe zyada Allah aur uskey Muhammad salal lahu alahey wasalam sey pyar karta hai...
H. Mein ?
Hammad looks at her in astonishment..
I. Ji hamad ap...
N then iman told hammad that mahpara had told her about his last five yearz journey.. His repenting on sins. His love for Allah.. His love for Muhammad salal lahu alahaye wasalam... She told him that when he came back. She had seen him first when he vist hospital for first tym. in salwar suit ..his short hairs.. He was a new Hammad who had no proud in his wak.. She saw him for second tym when he was leaving mehndi ceremony for namaz. N third tym in a garden reciting Naat in melodious tearful voice. Iman hadnt heard beautiful voice then before.

Faslon ko takalluf hai hum se agar,
hum bhi bebas nahin besahara nahi.
Khud unhi ko pukarengey hum door say
Raaste mein agar paon thak jayengay.

Hum Madinay mein tanha nikal jayengey,
Aur galiyon mein kus dun batak jayengey.

Hum wahan jakey wapas nahin ayengay.
Dhoondtay dhoondte loog thak jayengey.

Jaise hi sabz Gumbad nazar ayega,
Bandagi ka kareena badal jaye ga.

Sar jhukane ki fursat milay gi kisey.
Khud hi palkon say sajdey tapak jayengey.

Naam e Aaka jahan bhi liya jayega,
Zikr unka jahan bhi kiya jayega.

Noor hi noor seeno mein bhar jayega,
Sari mehfil mein jalwe lapak jayegey.

Aie Madinay kay zahir KHuda ke liye,
Dastaan e safar mujko yoon mat suna.

Baat bhar jayegi dil tarap jayega,
Meray mohtat ansoo chalak jayegay.

Unki chashme karam ko hai iski khabar,
Kis musafir ko hai kitna shaukey safar.

Humko Iqbal jab bhi ijazat mili,
Hum bhi Aaqa kay darbar tak jayegeney.

Faslon ko takalluf hai hum se agar,
hum bhi bebas nahin besahara nahi.
Khud unhi ko pukarengey hum door se
Raaste mein agar paon tak jayengey .

Imman held his hand n he looks at her...
I. Hammad u r the righteous man.
H. Imman! Kiya Allah mjhey maff kar dey ga na ?
Iman saw fear in his tearful eyes n she noded in yes.
I. Jo log Apney ghunaon par pachtatey hain Allah sey mafi mangtey hain aur tobah kartey hain Allah unhy maf farma deta hai kuin k Allah maf karney wala mehrban hai.
Hammad places head in her lap n told his story... Iman creased his hairs with a smile n tear... She thanked Allah to whom she had always asked to led hamad on ryt path. It was ryt today he was Iman wala coz of Imaan... He kised her hands softly..
That night was indeed a fascinating one...
Imaan was lying food for aftari when he came in home.. He huged her from back making her blush. Iman n hamad both smiles... She asked him to change n then both done with aftari and left for Haram Pak for magrib prayer.
Both were contented n happy with each other..imaan loves n respects hammad.. N hammad too loves n respects imaan..
She used to say hammad as reply, as he tels he fels lucky to have her, that ONE SHOULD FEEL LUCKY ON LOVING IMAAN(ISLAM).
And hamad replys to tease her
You r right I love both Iman s a lot
She blushed hard n hugs him...
there comes a moment in ur lyf when u get hidiyat...dont lose that moment in serch of the next one...this world is made for vanish one day...but one day u have to answer to ur ALLAH...so do ready for ur last journey of lyf...love is only MEANT FOR ALLAH... jab kuch ALLAH k raza k lea kiya jata hai tu ALLAH hmari kushwaish ko pura karta...
the end...
so hope u lykd it
plzzz coment honestly...
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ASSALAM U ALAIKUM meri,

hi 1st of all ur OS was awesum luv it alot๐Ÿ‘ u knw when i saw ur PM today n titlle ALLAH AUR MOHABBAT i was like mjhe yeh OS parhna hai n i read it... i m biggest fan of imaan(sadia khan) n hammad(imran abbas) they bth rock๐Ÿ˜Š they r my fav pakistani couple luv them alot they did awesum job in KHUDA AUR MOHABBAT i watched this episode regularly n last episode make me cry in which imann died๐Ÿ˜ญ i was touched by this show n was literally sad when in the end imaan died๐Ÿ˜ญ bt thankfully in ur FF they both r married u wrote superb u r too gd luv it๐Ÿ‘ do write more on them plz its a request๐Ÿ˜Š

thanxs for writing awesum OS n thanxs for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

this show made me cry๐Ÿ˜ญ luv this show concept๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by koolgurl - 13 years ago
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Meru...Awesome and Beautiful work u have done...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Really i was missing Umera Ahmed too...shez mine also very fav writer...๐Ÿ˜Š this os was written very beautifuly ...everything was gud...โญ๏ธ
May Allah forgives all of us and May give Hidayat to everyone...me too said...always read Quran with translation..so that we can understand the msgs of God...
awesome update...