Romantic Pakistani Dramas! HELP!!

princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone!!

I recently started watching Pakistani dramas, and I am in LOVEEE with most of them!!! 😳 I love the stories, the acting is BRILLIANT, and I love how the drama does not drag at all (it ends in 15-20 episodes!) πŸ‘

I am absolutely in LOVEEE with Faisal Qureshi. I don't know what it is about him that makes me want to watch him over and over again. He is sooo endearing!!! ❀️

I need a little bit of help from you guys. I am new to Pakistani dramas, so I would like you guys to suggest some good ROMANTIC dramas for me to watch. I have watched a few dramas, so I am going to name them so you guys don't suggest something I've already watched πŸ˜‰

I've watched:
-Uraan
-Doraha
-Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan
-Qaid-e-Tanhai
-Noor Bano
-Dil Hai Chota Sa

After Faisal Qureshi, I love Imran Abbas. Humayun Saeed is alright; I used to be in love with him, but not soo much right now lol.

I would GREAAATTTLLYYY APPRECIATEEE if you guys could suggest some good romantic dramas for me (preferably with Faisal and/or Imran, but you can suggest dramas without them as well) πŸ˜†

THANK YOUUU!!! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think you'll love khuda aur mohabat then . Imran Abbass is in it and its a superr love story πŸ˜›
You might like Mein Abdul Qadir Hoon and eik hatheli par hin eik hatheli par laho - Faisal is in both...

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If you like Faisal Qureshi, you should check out..

Qaid-e Tanhai
Haal-e-dil
Yariyan
Roag
Ek Hatheli Pe Hina Ek Hatheli Pe Lahoo
Umm-e-Kulsoom
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WELCOME!!...*sigh*...I love Faisa,too!!!>...He's defo.my fav.among all Pakistani actors!!...And I fell for him after "Tum Kahan Hum Kahan".U might need to search abit coz it's an old show,but u might get it.It's a lovestory,and u'll love Faisal as the silent lover!!>..*sigh*...
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Daam

Dastaan

Khudda aur Mohabbat.

Parsa.

Some more suggestions for you to watch. There is no Faisal in any of these.

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
princessnida thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

I think you'll love khuda aur mohabat then . Imran Abbass is in it and its a superr love story πŸ˜›
You might like Mein Abdul Qadir Hoon and eik hatheli par hin eik hatheli par laho - Faisal is in both...

YAYYY!! Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll start with Khuda aur Mohabbat then πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
princessnida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

If you like Faisal Qureshi, you should check out..

Qaid-e Tanhai
Haal-e-dil
Yariyan
Roag
Ek Hatheli Pe Hina Ek Hatheli Pe Lahoo
Umm-e-Kulsoom

Thank you thank you thank you for all the suggestions!! 😳 I'll definitely watch them all soon!! I have already watched Qaid-e-Tanhai, and I really liked it!!
princessnida thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

WELCOME!!...*sigh*...I love Faisa,too!!!>...He's defo.my fav.among all Pakistani actors!!...And I fell for him after "Tum Kahan Hum Kahan".U might need to search abit coz it's an old show,but u might get it.It's a lovestory,and u'll love Faisal as the silent lover!!>..*sigh*...

HAHA!! I absolutelyyy love him too!!! It's a crazy sort of love! Lol. I'll definitely search for this drama! Thanks for the suggestion! 😳
princessnida thumbnail

Originally posted by: KripaRajput

Daam

Dastaan

Khudda aur Mohabbat.

Parsa.

Some more suggestions for you to watch. There is no Faisal in any of these.

Thankkk youu!! I'll definitely watch these soon 😊
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessnida

Thankkk youu!! I'll definitely watch these soon 😊

If u r an Indian...u might not like Dastaan then...its based on struggle for Pakistan...