Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zaara25

thank u so much for the eng version... sister u are here as well...

Yes sister๐Ÿ˜† decided to read it after the 1920's SR๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

thanks a lot

thush and zaara you both here also, now behave here please please๐Ÿ˜†

We Will Try our Best Boss๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Finally Boss is also Here ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Mansi Welcome ๐Ÿ˜†
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh god phura phamily yahaan..

boss, you don have to worry.. I and my sister are innocent..

mansi is also here..

now whole cd/cc from gf will be here..

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zaara25

Oh god phura phamily yahaan..

boss, you don have to worry.. I and my sister are innocent..

mansi is also here..

now whole cd/cc from gf will be here..

This is what cal Phamily tree ๐Ÿ˜†one by one all will Come and join here.we stick together wherever we go ๐Ÿ˜†WE Are Phamliy ๐Ÿ˜Ž
534523 thumbnail
thanks ya guys!!...umuuahss!..;D..haha..will reply as sooon as!!..^^
534523 thumbnail

@Siddu246,.ya weelcomeezz!!...hugs to ya too!!...(beat that,..;D..hahaa,.just joking)!!..:D..n hmm,...same here man!...was waiiting forever for thiiss!!...but kethey hai naa,..sabhar ka pal meetha hotha hai,..n i guess that in our case its ghur!!..hahaa...;D!!...n hmm,...yaar my exams are yet to come n haunt me!!...:'(...-crocodile tears,..;P...n hmm,..yah,..thenovel n show are both following each other very accurately!!..well except for the London parts,..bt as Immi was here in London in feb,...i thinkthey might show London stuuffs as the the show started with him narrating the story itself,..;D..(or was i theonly one who remembers that?...;P)..

@BengaliWisdom,..ya wellcommezz too!!...hahaa..."mohabbat bask to you tooo!!...!!..n OMG!!..yahey sab ke exams hi horahey hain kya!!..:'(..-merey exams honey valey hain,..but still,.i had too readd thiss!!...n hmm,...we're in aaround the early 30th chapter as of now..:'(..lots of tears for tomorrows epi!!...:'()':...

@--Thush--,...you are verry welccomee!!..^~^

@zaara25,...welcoome!!..now man someone upload it in urdu too!.;D..hahaa,..n lool..i thought ya were reffering to me by "sister..."..hahaa..glad that's sorted...;D...

@kirti_fiji,..welcoomeezz hun!!...hmm,...im guessin that they're rather naughty baches,..n no badtameezey in my post please hahaa..!.just joking..!.;D

@mansi95..ya welccomezzz!!...hmm,..im going to it too!..hahaa...;P..actually wait,..i already have!...;D!!

nice to see the "phamily" reunion!!..hahaa..;P...thanks for the appreciation logoss!!.umuaahs!!...xxo!!..

@ruky786,..y awelcomee!..my pleauree!!..n yah,...now as much as i want thursday to come,..i don't want it to comee!!!!..:'(

sorry for not taking ya nameess!!..n btw,..how'd yall like my barishbow?..;D..Chandzz!!..

Edited by jkff - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for sharing :) I should really start reading it and need to watch the latest episode I have been missing them!
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the english version
534523 thumbnail
hahaa..abh yeh FB pe bhi expose hogya,...hahaa..thanks to whoever posted it there!!..;D..
534523 thumbnail
@Kashfanforever,..khush ahmaadeed!!..(do ya want that in eglish too?..hahaa...;D

@-sofiya-..welccomemeezz!..n yaar,..mainey pura novel upload kiya hai,..uska bhi thanks ke dho!!..hahaa..just joking,...;D..

sorry for not taking ya nameess!!...Chandzz!!..^~^
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jkff

@Kashfanforever,..khush ahmaadeed!!..(do ya want that in eglish too?..hahaa...;D

@-sofiya-..welccomemeezz!..n yaar,..mainey pura novel upload kiya hai,..uska bhi thanks ke dho!!..hahaa..just joking,...;D..

sorry for not taking ya nameess!!...Chandzz!!..^~^

@ Veronika
She means Welcome...๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Chandzz
Thank you so much for the novel from me and sofiya...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†