Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

@raju786 .. 😲 whaat?? πŸ˜† tumhay Shahbaz is liye accha laga kyun ki usnay Nazia ko badua di?? 😲 🀣 🀣 .. hmm interesting πŸ˜†

@mazkachazka - yes, but they did't actually show who killed them na? cuz in that scene Nazia's mum was shown sitting on the bed with the bodies lying there on the floor ... its kinda dicey that they both cud've killed each other .. cuz her husband had just returned from the trip .. he possibly couldn't have carried a gun with him now .. isn't it?? πŸ˜•

so that's y i think that there's something more to the whole murder thing than we know

@ Alisha .. whaaat?? 😲 tum bhi?? 🀣 🀣 nahiii Alisha ye kya keh rahi ho?? hosh mein aao .. hahahahaha 🀣

main toh filhaal team Moiz hi hoon... i'll decide which team i am on in the next epis 😎 🀣

dear actually they showed that in the secene itself nazia's mum's husband had bought a gun with himself,and may be they shot each other..also phupi ammi says to nazia that they were murdered at each other's hands..
mazkachazka thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

omg how can anyone be on team moeez .. he disgusts me maybe bcuz i noe wts gnna happen and its not good for shazia from here onwards πŸ˜’..

omgg plz can u enlighten whats gonna happen?for shazia..and wat will moiz do from now on?
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

Bc i felt bad for him becharaπŸ˜†, her mom was so mean to him, and he was such a decent guy..but i kind of like Shazia better, so i want to see her more happy than NaziaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

Plus i didnt like Nazia's attitude in the last 2 episodes..she used to the innocent sweet one, but now she ignores if anyone is talking to her, n stuff lol

hmm that's right .. her mom is totally a mad cap but you can't blame her .. she wanted a richie rich but thought that Shahbaz is a mithai ki dukaan wala 🀣

on a serious note .. i was only kidding .. of course you can like whoever you want .. its not a competition LOL πŸ˜† lets cheer for our own teams .. and see who wins ..🀣

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

dear actually they showed that in the secene itself nazia's mum's husband had bought a gun with himself,and may be they shot each other..also phupi ammi says to nazia that they were murdered at each other's hands..

oh they did??? i must've missed that .. cuz i didn't actually see the whole thing .. cuz it was a bit errr awkward πŸ˜† but hey thanks for pointing out .. now i can sleep peacefully ... πŸ˜†
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raju786

what do you think will happen?😲..btw he tottaly disgusts me too..but i like how he protects his mom

ill just paste what i wrote in the other topic whr we were curious bout moeez/shahbaz fight scene .

okay this is wht i was told .. fahad is going to die and u kinda get tht hint in the promo whr u see his mom crying and all sad.. so moeez will want to marry nazia as a second wife Shocked i noe wth ! so the fight btwn shahbaz and moeez does make sense .
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

ill just paste what i wrote in the other topic whr we were curious bout moeez/shahbaz fight scene .

okay this is wht i was told .. fahad is going to die and u kinda get tht hint in the promo whr u see his mom crying and all sad.. so moeez will want to marry nazia as a second wife 😲 i noe wth ! so the fight btwn shahbaz and moeez does make sense .

OMG That actually makes a bit sense...but how can he marry her when he is already married..do you think Shazia will allow that? and Nazia will accept that?

wida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ i think naziaa will never never agree to marry moizz
i mean when she didnt walk awy for the sake off shazi aan to prove she is not like her mother
how can seh agree to marry moiz nahh..
its nice to see imran in a kinda negativee role..lol
btw in titel song.. there is a scene liek small one where moiz misbehaves withh shazia. like throw her on the bed like hit herr
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

^^ i think naziaa will never never agree to marry moizz

i mean when she didnt walk awy for the sake off shazi aan to prove she is not like her mother
how can seh agree to marry moiz nahh..
its nice to see imran in a kinda negativee role..lol
btw in titel song.. there is a scene liek small one where moiz misbehaves withh shazia. like throw her on the bed like hit herr

yup thats what i think too, πŸ˜†@Imran abbas, yeah it was my first drama of watching his and hes playing a negative role, so it was very easy for me to hate him..

@The title song, i need to look at that super close to get more hintsπŸ˜†..btw i LOVE the fact that Hum Tv dramas are in the same pace as in Pakistan, so we all get to know stuff as the drama goes on, unlike in Geo, they show dramas in the USA once the drama is over, so theres no suprise element..
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys ... Nazia and Moiz are not gonna marry .. they will just have an extra marital affair ... but break it off later .. i read it somewhere here on this forum .. some other member who has read the novel posted the story

i will try to dig in and post the link

edited

here, check this out:

Edited by Alizzay.. - 13 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
ohh thanx alizzay..thanx for that,now i know what it would be like,but according to the novel,few things have been changed,the novel looks to tragic,hope its not the same here..and really want moiz to respect and love shazia forever and never to slip again for nazia ..well lets see that happens..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

@ Alisha .. whaaat?? 😲 tum bhi?? 🀣 🀣 nahiii Alisha ye kya keh rahi ho?? hosh mein aao .. hahahahaha 🀣

main toh filhaal team Moiz hi hoon... i'll decide which team i am on in the next epis 😎 🀣

wat??πŸ˜•v hv always been nazia shahbaaz shipper...remember???kia hogya tumhe??πŸ˜† but now m team moiz n shahbaaz...πŸ˜‰

last episode was khichdi

nazia k ghar khichdi
shazia k ghar khichdi
phupi k ghar khichdi

khichdi episode tha🀣

i felt so sorry for nazia wen she kept asking mr not-so-sweet if he wud come back to take her wid him...poor girl...😭