Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

i think Shazia is a bit better off than Nazia .. cuz she has Moiz by her side .. at least for now πŸ˜•

but Nazia man .. i felt so bad for her .. i mean wasn't Fahad supposed to be a nice guy? πŸ˜• he should've bailed her out instead of siding with his mom .. i mean it wasn't that big a deal

he could've just asked her not to lie again .. that's all

lets see how it goes in the coming epis .. i sense more trouble coming up

@red::totally agree with you,atleast her husband is ready to support her and has decided to support her ever..but at the other side fahad is sooo..ewww...poor nazia when she asked "meri marzi ,mere shauk ka kya?" and fahad says"ismein tumhare shauk and marzi kahan se ati hai?" means she has nothing to do in her sasural other than shutting up and following her MIL..W*F..poor girl..

i too sense more trouble yaar...lets see what happens..

but i really am loving the main contrast between the two sisters,one has a husband who loves her wife,(but is a mamma's boy) and she dosent love him back and has done a samjauta marrying him,at the other side,one sis has a supportive husband only who dosent love his wife but wife does and is longing for his love...sigh so complex..πŸ˜•
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Alisha - i know yaar ... seriously i was sooo sooo mad at him 😑

now i am all for team Moiz .. 🀣 as Shahbaz and Fahad have tuned evil now

@mazkachazka

ugh don't even make me go there ... Fahad's acting like a total jerk 😑

agree about the contrast thing .. but at least Moiz is TRYING (key word) to make it work na ... Fahad is not even trying to be nice to her

guys .. did you hear what that phuppi ammi was saying?? 😲 i must've got it all wrong .. but i guess that Nazia's mum killed her husband 😲

or not ... i mean that could just be in my head 🀣... cuz i do think she's the one who killed him πŸ˜†

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Im on team Shabaaz! πŸ˜†..

I just LOVED that dialogue, where he says to Nazia mein tume Badua detha hoon, and than Nazia replies ke mein tume Dua dethi hoon..what amazing dialogue!

Gosh this drama is truly breathtaking!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
best drama on air right now.

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

@ Alisha - i know yaar ... seriously i was sooo sooo mad at him 😑

now i am all for team Moiz .. 🀣 as Shahbaz and Fahad have tuned evil now

@mazkachazka

ugh don't even make me go there ... Fahad's acting like a total jerk 😑

agree about the contrast thing .. but at least Moiz is TRYING (key word) to make it work na ... Fahad is not even trying to be nice to her

guys .. did you hear what that phuppi ammi was saying?? 😲 i must've got it all wrong .. but i guess that Nazia's mum killed her husband 😲

or not ... i mean that could just be in my head 🀣... cuz i do think she's the one who killed him πŸ˜†

yes dear when phuppi ammi narrattes the whole story she says that nazia's mum was the reason her dad was killed,and his dad was phupi ammi's bro,i.e. nazia and shazia are real blood-related sisters,not just couzins,since they share same father,but their mother's are obviously different..

and dear ure right im hating fahad's acting in the show..he proved totally wrong after marriage..he cant see his mum unhappy but is ever ready to doubt and dominate his wife..poor nazia.

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
m team moiz n shahbaazπŸ˜†

yes dat psycho killed her husband dats wat phupi ammi said i guess
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@raju786 .. 😲 whaat?? πŸ˜† tumhay Shahbaz is liye accha laga kyun ki usnay Nazia ko badua di?? 😲 🀣 🀣 .. hmm interesting πŸ˜†

@mazkachazka - yes, but they did't actually show who killed them na? cuz in that scene Nazia's mum was shown sitting on the bed with the bodies lying there on the floor ... its kinda dicey that they both cud've killed each other .. cuz her husband had just returned from the trip .. he possibly couldn't have carried a gun with him now .. isn't it?? πŸ˜•

so that's y i think that there's something more to the whole murder thing than we know

@ Alisha .. whaaat?? 😲 tum bhi?? 🀣 🀣 nahiii Alisha ye kya keh rahi ho?? hosh mein aao .. hahahahaha 🀣

main toh filhaal team Moiz hi hoon... i'll decide which team i am on in the next epis 😎 🀣

RagMasta thumbnail

@raju786 .. 😲 whaat?? πŸ˜† tumhay Shahbaz is liye accha laga kyun ki usnay Nazia ko badua di?? 😲 🀣 🀣 .. hmm interesting πŸ˜†

@mazkachazka - yes, but they did't actually show who killed them na? cuz in that scene Nazia's mum was shown sitting on the bed with the bodies lying there on the floor ... its kinda dicey that they both cud've killed each other .. cuz her husband had just returned from the trip .. he possibly couldn't have carried a gun with him now .. isn't it?? πŸ˜•

so that's y i think that there's something more to the whole murder thing than we know

@ Alisha .. whaaat?? 😲 tum bhi?? 🀣 🀣 nahiii Alisha ye kya keh rahi ho?? hosh mein aao .. hahahahaha 🀣

main toh filhaal team Moiz hi hoon... i'll decide which team i am on in the next epis 😎 🀣

Bc i felt bad for him becharaπŸ˜†, her mom was so mean to him, and he was such a decent guy..but i kind of like Shazia better, so i want to see her more happy than NaziaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

Plus i didnt like Nazia's attitude in the last 2 episodes..she used to the innocent sweet one, but now she ignores if anyone is talking to her, n stuff lol
mz.gigglez thumbnail
omg how can anyone be on team moeez .. he disgusts me maybe bcuz i noe wts gnna happen and its not good for shazia from here onwards πŸ˜’..
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

omg how can anyone be on team moeez .. he disgusts me maybe bcuz i noe wts gnna happen and its not good for shazia from here onwards πŸ˜’..

what do you think will happen?😲..btw he tottaly disgusts me too..but i like how he protects his mom