Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

i dont completely agree with the bold part... In some ways its true that geo is copying Indian tv tradition.. biggest example is TMP & other shows like it.. but the novel based serials on geo are nt copied and also the dialogues, the cinematography is their own creativity

Well I agree.. The novel based started sometime ago... But a very big example of Indian tradition i Tere Pehlu Mein that has been on air for more than 4 years... i started watching in 2007 nd now it's 2011... So they did start with copying and when they saw that it didn't interest people they started something of their own... I.e The novel based serials which are on air now...But i feel their starting to copy again, before they copied serial now they copy reality shows...

-Laiba

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

i dont completely agree with the bold part... In some ways its true that geo is copying Indian tv tradition.. biggest example is TMP & other shows like it.. but the novel based serials on geo are nt copied and also the dialogues, the cinematography is their own creativity

Oh yes I know Geo has its own tradtions as well, I just meant that it follows quite a lot of Indian Tv style. I myself have been a fan of Geo TV and I too like some of its things.
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

those r some unlucky ppl who are entering the show

🤣

Word Count: 0

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh yeh ladki kabhie nahii sudhregeee 🤣
Btw if i am not wrrong this is her Third wedding ??🤣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
geo is showing this crap because our lovely nation watches this crap with such love on the indian channels.....so geo is trying to get viewership by making stupid shows like that....bhale its our culture or not.....anything for ratings.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watched the first three week sets of episodes..very funny bc the guys and Meera are soo stupid 😆..her brother is super annoying...

but i must say it is entertaining..the promo looks soo scary, esp the title part lol